Check your account email address ×

All those years ago Moto had a great idea

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , I want him to be a normal fucking human and share things about himself like the rest of the group. All he does is lie and troll so fuck him

But, what's "normal" on the internet is different.  I see what you are saying but, here, we can be different than we have to be in real life.  Either a little or a lot.  

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sure he can, and we can expose his lies. 

Gotta be careful though, I have a feeling a lot of members on forum boards don't want anybody digging into who they are.....and not all for illegitimate reasons.  Anonymity is what makes these boards more free and more fun.  The ones that seem to think they are "legit" by announcing who they are...tend to set themselves up for "ownage", then get mad about it.  Then there's the ones that really should CLING FOR DEAR LIFE to the "anonymous choice", then fuck themselves anyway...IDIOTS.

This is not a life litmus test...it's just a forum board for free speech (as you know).  We should all enjoy!  :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

no you werent

i really have no reason to lie about it. WTF would i gain from it?

My brother was acting like an extreme asshole on there and they banned him and his IP address and i was banned because I had posted from his wifi at his house. So they assumed I was a dupe of his.

Just now, Legend said:

i really have no reason to lie about it. WTF would i gain from it?

My brother was acting like an extreme asshole on there and they banned him and his IP address and i was banned because I had posted from his wifi at his house. So they assumed I was a dupe of his.

Are you talking about Hardcoresledder? because Rob only ever banned one person from FSCE and he just died this week 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

my screename is different now then what i was banned at. And I'm not giving mine up because i use Legend on all the sites now. 

there is a legend on Dootalk that is a real douche

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But, what's "normal" on the internet is different.  I see what you are saying but, here, we can be different than we have to be in real life.  Either a little or a lot.  

Gotta be careful though, I have a feeling a lot of members on forum boards don't want anybody digging into who they are.....and not all for illegitimate reasons.  Anonymity is what makes these boards more free and more fun.  The ones that seem to think they are "legit" by announcing who they are...tend to set themselves up for "ownage", then get mad about it.  Then there's the ones that really should CLING FOR DEAR LIFE to the "anonymous choice", then fuck themselves anyway...IDIOTS.

This is not a life litmus test...it's just a forum board for free speech (as you know).  We should all enjoy!  :bc:

I say post what you want about yourself, pics and such and let others do as they wish.  Just don't go crying to admins later.  They teach kids in elementary and high school about posting online, the internet is forever.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He can pretend to be anything he want ....when you have read his idiocy for 10 years you know better .....at that point calling a liar a liar is good fun :lol:

You have posted your fair share of idiocy in the past so don't be throwing rocks glass house man........just sayin':burp:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

You have posted your fair share of idiocy in the past so don't be throwing rocks glass house man........just sayin':burp:

For sure .....I don't hide behind a screen and I share all my antics. Its part and parcel here with this group