Check your account email address ×

No Go Zones in the Netherlands

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for the summary of your life. No one cares. I called you a pathetic excuse of a man because you’re a complete knee jerk snowflake.

Read the links maybe you’ll learn something. Then give us your estimation on the percentage of the worlds Muslim population who are fundamentalists and believe in the strict interpretation of Islam. Go ahead give it a crack. But you can’t. Here let me help you it’s between five and 20% of the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world.  Translation hundreds of millions depending on which study you want to believe. Yeah let’s let them all into our country unvetted.

the dumb fucks have outed themselves in this thread for sure.  When did you start reading up on Islam, like last week?

At least I’m honest Mark unlike you who acts like some baller that came up the hard way and call me whatever you want but at least I’m not a narrow minded partisan hack. BTW who said let them “all” in this country unvetted...oh yeah nobody. You make something up, assign it to someone and then act like you’re  modern day Daniel Webster.😆

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least I’m honest Mark unlike you who acts like some baller that came up the hard way and call me whatever you want but at least I’m not a narrow minded partisan hack. BTW who said let them “all” in this country unvetted...oh yeah nobody. You make something up, assign it to someone and then act like you’re  modern day Daniel Webster.😆

What is all this baller bullshit?  I drive a sled that’s worth more than my car.  :lol:  And I worked for pay since I was 12 years old at my uncles fruit stand.  That’s the truth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Parts of Europe admit they are there.   Ask Angela Merkel.

“It means for example that there cannot be any no-go areas, that there cannot be areas where no-one dares to go but there are such places,” she said. “One has to call them by name and do something about it.”

vI1Ps1y.png

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

*Qur'an or Quran.  Don't let your Muslim brothers see you spell it any other way.

You just answered my question with your deflection.  Well done.  So, I'll answer yours...but straight up.

I've read almost all of it.  It's dumb...like the bible, but a lot harsher.  A LOT.  The Codex versions of the bible relate more to the Quran.  But again, Islam hasn't evolved.

You’d be more believable if you wouldn’t lie about everything. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What is all this baller bullshit?  I drive a sled that’s worth more than my car.  :lol:  And I worked for pay since I was 12 years old at my uncles fruit stand.  That’s the truth. 

Didn’t you show a photo of an expensive ride?  Was that yours or were you washing it for one of your clients?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn’t you show a photo of an expensive ride?  Was that yours or were you washing it for one of your clients?

You can bet he didnt go halfsies with someone on it :lol: fucking little faggot

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’d be more believable if you wouldn’t lie about everything. 

Ahh ..yes.  It's how you retards make it through your day.  Keep telling yourselves how everyone else is a stupid, scared, racist liar.  

False exceptionalism and righteousness is neat for you....on the internet.  But in reality....well, we all know what happens there.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

that would be false,  his brother had the bentley but he bought that for short money,  woolies got an 09 ML550

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m looking at low mile 16-18 BMW 7 series to replace the Benz.  That ok with you?  Any more dumbass comments?

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that would be false,  his brother had the bentley but he bought that for short money,  woolies got an 09 ML550

Peasant mobile "sniff"

:lol:

How much is short?

They were going cheap at barrett jackson this yr.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Peasant mobile "sniff"

How much is short?

They were going cheap at barrett jackson this yr.

So go buy one!  :lol: We don’t discuss our finances in this friggin place.  As it is someone’s always gotta make a comment.  Either we’re pretending to be baller or we’re peasants.  :bc:  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So go buy one!  :lol: We don’t discuss our finances in this friggin place.  As it is someone’s always gotta make a comment.  Either we’re pretending to be baller or we’re peasants.  :bc:  

Well my wife been mentioning this caddy suv thingy shes got her eye on...xt5...or something....i have zero interest in it....

Know much about them?

A bentley just isnt in the cards rite now with all the gravel roads in sk.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well my wife been mentioning this caddy suv thingy shes got her eye on...xt5...or something....i have zero interest in it....

Know much about them?

Xt5 is a nice ride but way overpriced. Just like all the caddys. 

Know much about them?

Ma’s got a new Caddy XT something, not my cup of tea at all.  Seats vibrate if you stray between lanes.  No thanks.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ma’s got a new Caddy XT something, not my cup of tea at all.  Seats vibrate if you stray between lanes.  No thanks.  :lol: 

My steering wheel does that on my 350.

My steering wheel does that on my 350.

Back 20 years ago when I last owned a new f350, my steering wheel did too, but it was because of bad ball joints. :lol: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like pretending to be a baller and a peasant.  The peasant thing fits me much better.  I retired way to early to ever be an actual baller.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I like pretending to be a baller and a peasant.  The peasant thing fits me much better.  I retired way to early to ever be an actual baller.  

The guys who throw out these baller comments are the ones who we know very little about.

Radical Dem Rep. Rashida Tlaib Declares Victory Over US in Chicago CAIR Speech, ‘The Muslims Are Here!’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila March 10, 2019 478 Comments

IMG_3635.jpg
Rep. Rashida Tlaib

Radical Democrat Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (MI) declared victory over the US government in a speech to terror-tied CAIR last month — the video just began making the rounds on social media earlier this week.

Congresswoman Tlaib was introduced by Executive Director of CAIR’s Florida chapter, Hassan Shibly — Shibly invoked the Islamic war cry as he introduced her.

“Allahu Akbar! The first Palestinian-American Muslim Congresswoman, our dear sister Rashida Tlaib!” Hassan Shibly said.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
image?cs_email=%7B%7BGUID%7D%7D&cs_strip

As soon as Rashida Tlaib walked up to the lectern to deliver her radical speech, she invoked the Muslim war cry of Allah in Arabic: “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim!” Tlaib said, which means, “In the name of Allah, the merciful, the compassionate.”

This phrase begins every chapter in the Quran except one and is seen as a Muslim war cry.

In fact, this is the very same phrase Bowe Bergdahl’s father said in front of the White House in 2014 after Obama traded Taliban terrorists in exchange for traitor Bergdahl.

Rashida Tlaib then declared victory over the US government.

“‘We always said ‘the Muslims are coming’… I think we’re here!” Tlaib said as the crowd cheered.

“We’re not only everywhere in all kinds of different governments but, mashallah, we’re in the United States Congress,” she said.

VIDEO:

Recall, The Gateway Pundit reported that Rashida Tlaib invoked the Muslim war cry of Allah in January at a reception for terror-tied CAIR shortly after she was sworn into Congress on a Quran.

Democrat Palestinian-American Rashida Tlaib was draped in a Palestinian flag as she celebrated her primary victory with supporters in August.

Video taken of Tlaib’s victory speech for the August 7th primary showed an emotional Tlaib being embraced by her Palestinian mother,Fatima Elabed, who took the flag off her daughter and draped it on her own shoulders.

No American flag was seen in video taken of Tlaib’s speech in August.

Tlaib also went on a profane impeachment tirade the day she was sworn into office on a Quran, calling President Trump a “motherf*cker!”

36 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Radical Dem Rep. Rashida Tlaib Declares Victory Over US in Chicago CAIR Speech, ‘The Muslims Are Here!’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila March 10, 2019 478 Comments

IMG_3635.jpg
Rep. Rashida Tlaib

Radical Democrat Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (MI) declared victory over the US government in a speech to terror-tied CAIR last month — the video just began making the rounds on social media earlier this week.

Congresswoman Tlaib was introduced by Executive Director of CAIR’s Florida chapter, Hassan Shibly — Shibly invoked the Islamic war cry as he introduced her.

“Allahu Akbar! The first Palestinian-American Muslim Congresswoman, our dear sister Rashida Tlaib!” Hassan Shibly said.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
image?cs_email=%7B%7BGUID%7D%7D&cs_strip

As soon as Rashida Tlaib walked up to the lectern to deliver her radical speech, she invoked the Muslim war cry of Allah in Arabic: “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim!” Tlaib said, which means, “In the name of Allah, the merciful, the compassionate.”

This phrase begins every chapter in the Quran except one and is seen as a Muslim war cry.

In fact, this is the very same phrase Bowe Bergdahl’s father said in front of the White House in 2014 after Obama traded Taliban terrorists in exchange for traitor Bergdahl.

Rashida Tlaib then declared victory over the US government.

“‘We always said ‘the Muslims are coming’… I think we’re here!” Tlaib said as the crowd cheered.

“We’re not only everywhere in all kinds of different governments but, mashallah, we’re in the United States Congress,” she said.

VIDEO:

Recall, The Gateway Pundit reported that Rashida Tlaib invoked the Muslim war cry of Allah in January at a reception for terror-tied CAIR shortly after she was sworn into Congress on a Quran.

Democrat Palestinian-American Rashida Tlaib was draped in a Palestinian flag as she celebrated her primary victory with supporters in August.

Video taken of Tlaib’s victory speech for the August 7th primary showed an emotional Tlaib being embraced by her Palestinian mother,Fatima Elabed, who took the flag off her daughter and draped it on her own shoulders.

No American flag was seen in video taken of Tlaib’s speech in August.

Tlaib also went on a profane impeachment tirade the day she was sworn into office on a Quran, calling President Trump a “motherf*cker!”

Shes a pos just like that Ana Navarro from CNN. Full on 24/7 TDS