Check your account email address ×

dems boiling anti - semitic mess , sanders , omar , harris

Americans don't realize that we've ALREADY been duped by Israel. 

We've been paying through our collective noses for 60 years protecting that state. 

Ever wonder why!!! 

Because the brilliant Jews of America have used their wealth, power, and influence to spend this country's wealth and blood protecting Israel under the guise of Israel's DEMOCRACY. 

I ask you all, do any of you give a rat's ass if Israel is Democratic or not?  

Me personally, 3 TRILLION dollars lost in the fukken Middle East does not cut it for me. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

We'll show how wrong you are about our influence in your politics by showing how much we influence your politics...

How can anyone possibly be critical of the Jewish influence in American politics and policy making when those dirty Palestinians exist on the other side of world in the world’s largest concentration camp. They’re the real danger.  Wake up!!  Before it’s too late. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Americans don't realize that we've ALREADY been duped by Israel. 

We've been paying through our collective noses for 60 years protecting that state. 

Ever wonder why!!! 

Because the brilliant Jews of America have used their wealth, power, and influence to spend this country's wealth and blood protecting Israel under the guise of Israel's DEMOCRACY. 

I ask you all, do any of you give a rat's ass if Israel is Democratic or not?  

Me personally, 3 TRILLION dollars lost in the fukken Middle East does not cut it for me. 

Well the US has a big part in creating Israel as it exists today so duh :guzzle:

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Well the US has a big part in creating Israel as it exists today so duh :guzzle:

So, we gotta' babysit them for another 70 years???

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, we gotta' babysit them for another 70 years???

Yes!!!!!  If you suggest otherwise you are an ANTI SEMITE!!!!!!!!!111111@@@@

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How can anyone possibly be critical of the Jewish influence in American politics and policy making when those dirty Palestinians exist on the other side of world in the world’s largest concentration camp. They’re the real danger.  Wake up!!  Before it’s too late. 

Exactly...look now those people act like dirty animals while being treated worse than dirty animals....they just need some bootstraps and a better attitude! 

Now comes the part where one of the resident genius types says that if I like them so much I should move a family of Palestinians into my house. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Don’t dare speak the truth about the Jewish influence on American finances and foreign affairs. 

That bullshit may fly at some college campuses these days, but the rest of the country recognize it for what it is, anti-Semitism and bigotry. As if Americans need to be lectured by Muslims about tolerance. Give your fucking head a shake

Just now, DriftBusta said:

That bullshit may fly at some college campuses these days, but the rest of the country recognize it for what it is, anti-Semitism and bigotry. As if Americans need to be lectured by Muslims about tolerance. Give your fucking head a shake

The hypocrisy in your post is astounding.  :lol: 

See, the problem with the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is that we are letting them call the shots ( no pun intended ). 

The power of the American Jews has somehow gotten the USA eating out of Israel's hand. 

What should REALLY be happening is that if Israel wants US aid, then the USA should call the shots. 

If it was up to me, I would convene a global forum on Palest/ISrael. 

I would have a large map, with the Golan Heights, Gaza Strip, and all the historical lands since 1948. Then I would TELL Israel and Palestinians, THIS IS THE WAY IT'S GONNA' BE, OUR WAY, NOT YOUR WAY!!! 

The American people do not deserve to pay for, and support Israel forever, under Israel's terms. 

This is a fukken RELIGIOUS WAR that will NEVER be reconciled amongst themselves. 

The only way to reconcile ISrael is with OUTSIDE INTERVENTION. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, the problem with the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is that we are letting them call the shots ( no pun intended ). 

The power of the American Jews has somehow gotten the USA eating out of Israel's hand. 

What should REALLY be happening is that if Israel wants US aid, then the USA should call the shots. 

If it was up to me, I would convene a global forum on Palest/ISrael. 

I would have a large map, with the Golan Heights, Gaza Strip, and all the historical lands since 1948. Then I would TELL Israel and Palestinians, THIS IS THE WAY IT'S GONNA' BE, OUR WAY, NOT YOUR WAY!!! 

The American people do not deserve to pay for, and support Israel forever, under Israel's terms. 

This is a fukken RELIGIOUS WAR that will NEVER be reconciled amongst themselves. 

The only way to reconcile ISrael is with OUTSIDE INTERVENTION. 

Just let them do it all themselves.  Let the moozelums and Jews fight it out.  

My money is on the Jews.  Even if they do turn themselves into glass to do it.  Works for me!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just let them do it all themselves.  Let the moozelums and Jews fight it out.  

My money is on the Jews.  Even if they do turn themselves into glass to do it.  Works for me!

The problem is that no one fucks with Israel because they are afraid of it's BIG BROTHER, the USA. 

Another 70 years of grief for us. 

Yes Woofie, those J-Rods are some smart Hebes!!

Hindus might collectively be more educated, but I still say the Hebrons are SMARTER.