Check your account email address ×

dems boiling anti - semitic mess , sanders , omar , harris

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just let them do it all themselves.  Let the moozelums and Jews fight it out.  

My money is on the Jews.  Even if they do turn themselves into glass to do it.  Works for me!

So if you support letting them handle themselves why does it bother you when a politician calls out their obvious purchases of influence in our government?

Is it because your a half wit partisan retard? I think so

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The problem is that no one fucks with Israel because they are afraid of it's BIG BROTHER, the USA. 

Another 70 years of grief for us. 

Yes Woofie, those J-Rods are some smart Hebes!!

Hindus might collectively be more educated, but I still say the Hebrons are SMARTER. 

Honestly, I don’t think anybody would fuck with them anyway.  Muslims are cowards.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So if you support letting them handle themselves why does it bother you when a politician calls out their obvious purchases of influence in our government?

Is it because your a half wit partisan retard? I think so

It’s because anybody that supports the teaching of Islam in this day and age has ZERO credibility.  

At least you aren’t partisan...but you are a retard.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I don’t think anybody would fuck with them anyway.  Muslims are cowards.

It’s because anybody that supports the teaching of Islam in this day and age has ZERO credibility.  

Are you so fucking brain dead that you see calling out politicians peddling influence to Zionists as supporting Islam?

God damn you have to be nearly fully handicapped to be so simple. Kill yourself

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

ZEE, I honestly believe IRAN would try to kill every Jew in a heartbeat, but they know they would get pounded by incoming American Missiles. The Whole place is a clusterfuck...…………..OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you so fucking brain dead that you see calling out politicians peddling influence to Zionists as supporting Islam?

God damn you have to be nearly fully handicapped to be so simple. Kill yourself

Her being a Muslim is just a CoInkyDink?

STFU retard.

But I do like her and the other mindless hating drones destroying the Dem party.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

ZEE, I honestly believe IRAN would try to kill every Jew in a heartbeat, but they know they would get pounded by incoming American Missiles. The Whole place is a clusterfuck...…………..OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION. 

Then let Iran do it.  Let’s watch it all on TV from a distance....would we need special glasses for the bright light?  :lmao:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

They have the most scientists per capita & work hand in hand with our military.

The mooslims contribute what again??

Derp derp derp.....fuck our military 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Her being a Muslim is just a CoInkyDink?

STFU retard.

But I do like her and the other mindless hating drones destroying the Dem party.  :lol:

Then let Iran do it.  Let’s watch it all on TV from a distance....would we need special glasses for the bright light?  :lmao:

Wishful thinkin'. Too much Joo power in America to ever let that happen. God, we need a break from the fukken Middle East.  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They have the most scientists per capita & work hand in hand with our military.

The mooslims contribute what again??

Work hand in hand with our military....yeah great....so it’s a tag team effort in wasting US  blood and treasure on nothing....awesome!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp.....fuck our military 

Holy shit hooknose - you have turned into a full on beta cuck now...? wtf  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Work hand in hand with our military....yeah great....so it’s a tag team effort in wasting US  blood and treasure on nothing....awesome!!!!!

There is a thing called "defense" also dummy ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

Holy shit hooknose - you have turned into a full on beta cuck now...? wtf  :lol:

There is a thing called "defense" also dummy ...

What is Israel helping us defend?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is Israel helping us defend?

Since you're not bright enough to understand anything military ... how about these inventions.

Meanwhile the mosslims are trying to invent more ied's to blow up innocent people.

1. Given Imaging, a world leader in developing and marketing patient-friendly solutions for visualizing and detecting disorders of the GI tract, is best known for its PillCam (aka capsule endoscopy), now the gold standard for intestinal visualization.

Visitors watch how the PillCam shows doctors what's going on in the gut. Photo courtesy of Bloomfield Science Museum
Visitors watch how the PillCam shows doctors what’s going on in the gut. Photo courtesy of Bloomfield Science Museum

2. Netafim is a worldwide pioneer in smart drip and micro-irrigation, starting from the idea of Israeli engineer Simcha Blass for releasing water in controlled, slow drips to provide precise crop irrigation. The kibbutz-owned company operates in 112 countries with 13 factories throughout the world.

3. Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns, manufactures and operates geothermal power plants worldwide, supplying clean geothermal power in more than 20 countries.

4. Pythagoras Solar makes the world’s first solar window, which combines energy efficiency, power generation and transparency. This transparent photovoltaic glass unit can be easily integrated into conventional building design and construction processes.

The world's first solar window, Pythagoras.
The world’s first solar window, Pythagoras.

5. Hazera Genetics, a project of two professors at the Hebrew University Faculty of Agriculture, yielded the cherry tomato — a tasty salad fixing that ripens slowly and doesn’t rot in shipment.

6. BabySense is a non-touch, no-radiation device designed to prevent crib death. Made by HiSense, the device monitors a baby’s breathing and movements through the mattress during sleep. An auditory and visual alarm is activated if breathing ceases for more than 20 seconds or if breath rate slows to less than 10 breaths per minute.