Check your account email address ×

The El Chapo Act...Build That Wall!

40 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Say they do know where some money is, what do you think the US Government do with it?

Well that all depends. Im sure there are laws about laundering money and those involved should be wrung up also. Banks, pass thru businesses. They arent muling $35 billion dollars across the border in back packs. Its kinda like illegal immigration. If people didnt employ them they might not want to come here. If these businesses didnt help facilitate illegal drug sales maybe they would send so much over here. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let American's drug users pay for it.   They cost the rest of us billion's in extra LE tax dollars.   Probably 50% of LE budgets are fighting crime that surrounds drugs.  Fuck the users.  

Or they can prosecute the money launderers and then the cartels cant even spend the money they make. Seems our govt knows where this $15 billion dollars is, why has it taken 20 years to do something? 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

If the US govt knows where  Chapo has all of his money then they could have shut him down years ago. This is some bullshit wrapped up in some Murican apple pie to get fools to eat it. 

Exactly. They’re not going to be able to extract this money. It’s more bullshit from the party of bullshit. The only guy that has more shell companies than Shortie is trump. 

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let American's drug users pay for it.   They cost the rest of us billion's in extra LE tax dollars.   Probably 50% of LE budgets are fighting crime that surrounds drugs.  Fuck the users.  

:lol: Because drug addicts are rolling in dough. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's fucking ridiculous these guys. "Hey don't take my money, take it from someone else" that's all the war on drugs is about, let them make the money and then take it. If we really wanted to end the war on drugs it would be real simple, but nah let's just keep stealing people shit and putting them in jail. That he doesn't mind paying for. Fucking dopes. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dude there are plenty of users from all income levels.  Money comes from somewhere. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It's fucking ridiculous these guys. "Hey don't take my money, take it from someone else" that's all the war on drugs is about, let them make the money and then take it. If we really wanted to end the war on drugs it would be real simple, but nah let's just keep stealing people shit and putting them in jail. That he doesn't mind paying for. Fucking dopes. 

I've long advocated for legalization of most all drugs as long as I don't have ro pay for treatment.   Hell give it away for free would reduce crime.   Doesn't mean we can't use what we've got from the cartels to reduce I.I.  

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

anyone who voted trump pay for the wall. call it a dumb shit tax. 

You mean the same dumb shits who don’t want to pay for other people’s healthcare or education but think everyone should pay for the wall that makes them feel safe. 

And the wars that make them feel like real men. 

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Ted Cruz.....Tough as Texas.....except when Dump calls his wife ugly and then he kisses his ass :lmao: :lol:  Repugs fall for it :lmao: 

You literally will suck the cock of every fucking lie your hack side makes you :guzzle: dumbest fuck on the planet 

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the same dumb shits who don’t want to pay for other people’s healthcare or education but think everyone should pay for the wall that makes them feel safe. 

And the wars that make them feel like real men. 

wall is far cheaper than paying for someone to drink and whore for 4 years to get a useless degree

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

wall is far cheaper than paying for someone to drink and whore for 4 years to get a useless degree

Ouch!!!  OH WAIT, I mean "free college for all"  LOL

Edited by racer254

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ouch!!!  OH WAIT, I mean "free college for all"  LOL

Because our public school system not being able to break the 20th percentile in the world justifies the free college.  Let’s see, our adults read and “do math” at 8th grade level.  So, 4 years of “higher education” at the massive cost of taxpayers should get them to what?  9th grade levels?

Maybe we should look at our k-12 abortions.  Ahhhh, nope!!  Da unionz!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because our public school system not being able to break the 20th percentile in the world justifies the free college.  Let’s see, our adults read and “do math” at 8th grade level.  So, 4 years of “higher education” at the massive cost of taxpayers should get them to what?  9th grade levels?

Maybe we should look at our k-12 abortions.  Ahhhh, nope!!  Da unionz!

My dad asked me tonight.  Why should anyone making 40k or less per year have money taken from them to pay for someone else so they can make 80k + per year?

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Or they can prosecute the money launderers and then the cartels cant even spend the money they make. Seems our govt knows where this $15 billion dollars is, why has it taken 20 years to do something? 

15B is chump change in the grand scheme of things.  

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

My dad asked me tonight.  Why should anyone making 40k or less per year have money taken from them to pay for someone else so they can make 80k + per year?

Looks like Doe Dumber’s family tree is a stick :lmao: 

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Actually mental health is the largest cost to LE.

Just now, racer254 said:

Too bad no one can answer the question with a reasonable answer.  I am shocked....NOT.

Why do you pay taxes so Jeff Bezos doesn’t have too? 

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Where are these funds? Does ElChapo have a checking account through chase bank? 

Most dosnt exist. They claim he made $14 bil. So assuming he never spent a penny he has $14 bill. I know some real cheap motherfuckers and even they don't go thru life never spending a penny.