Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You're a good boy!!

Got to take care of your mom.

She had a good time. She thinks it’s crazy that people will pay hundreds of dollars for  a Hot Wheels car.

But she thinks me buying an old thermometer and a beer tray liner is just fine.

AA0BCA1F-9CBE-4663-9060-F3E52643434D.thumb.jpeg.2f02c4eba6861102d575adf128177222.jpeg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

We used to have that same thermometer at camp. My great grandfather managed a Pepsi bottling plant for years. Free Pepsi and Hires Rootbeer growing up :yahoo:

Well you should have hung on to it cause they're worth a few bucks now.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Got to take care of your mom.

She had a good time. She thinks it’s crazy that people will pay hundreds of dollars for  a Hot Wheels car.

But she thinks me buying an old thermometer and a beer tray liner is just fine.

AA0BCA1F-9CBE-4663-9060-F3E52643434D.thumb.jpeg.2f02c4eba6861102d575adf128177222.jpeg

Nice P/U's, Tim. My buddy goes to quite a few auctions, barn sales, flea markets, etc. He mainly collects old nostalgic automotive signs, parts and especially old gas pumps. He currently has 3 that are pretty sweet, imo. I am hopefully going to tag along on his next venture and search for old baseball/hockey and other sports memorabilia as that is what I enjoy. I am still pursuing my 52 Topps collection and am getting there slowly. Hopefully, with retirement coming in July, I'll have a lot more time to check out these places. My collection so far. https://www.flickr.com/photos/144160280@N05/

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Well you should have hung on to it cause they're worth a few bucks now.

We had tons of that shit at the time. We had a screen door push that had the same kind of paint as the thermometer. All that I have left is a bunch of different Pepsi glasses.

53 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Cool ice bridge! @Jimmy Snacks

Yeah it was pretty cool....there were some cool formations out there but I was being a little careful...some of the drops were pretty big. 

On 2/24/2019 at 11:10 PM, irv said:

Nice P/U's, Tim. My buddy goes to quite a few auctions, barn sales, flea markets, etc. He mainly collects old nostalgic automotive signs, parts and especially old gas pumps. He currently has 3 that are pretty sweet, imo. I am hopefully going to tag along on his next venture and search for old baseball/hockey and other sports memorabilia as that is what I enjoy. I am still pursuing my 52 Topps collection and am getting there slowly. Hopefully, with retirement coming in July, I'll have a lot more time to check out these places. My collection so far. https://www.flickr.com/photos/144160280@N05/

Nice collection Irv. There were a bunch of hockey and baseball card dealers at that collectibles show. There was a toy and nostalgia show in Toronto today but the big card show is March 17.

https://www.facebook.com/events/998819163649355/

• Thanks 1