Check your account email address ×

USA Today: Don't Vote for Trump: Our View

Mainecat

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes you are a pussy :bc:. Anyone who gets worked up over a forum is far from being a real man :snack:

You think I'm all "worked up"?  :lol: Bless your heart.  Did that PM I sent seem like I was "worked up".  Welcome to psycho world.  My world.  Your stay here may be extremely uncomfortable but sorry, there are no refunds. Management rules.  

Man have you ever paddled your cute little row boat into some deep, deep water. :lol2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Actually you've been running interference and making excuses for Z from the start.  It's odd.  

I think its cause most would love to see you get pummeled

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: I'm worried :lmao::lol: You sound like a fool and a stupid fuck.... :lol: 

I can't imagine how pathetic someone has to be to imagine showing up on someones doorstep to 'settle-up' because of an Internet forum. :lol:  Holy shit Dumbfucker :lol: grow up and get s life. :bc: 

It's coming.  Hey.....do they may those body bags in a compact purse version?  It may be easier for you to have it on you at all times.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Actually you've been running interference and making excuses for Z from the start.  It's odd.  

That's just stupid.  You've been digging this hole and he's trying to stop you.  But this isn't real is it?  Nothing is gonna happen is it?  This is all just internet tough guy talk, isn't it?  Think of that when your ears start to ring and bleed.  Think fast though....you won't have much time left for "free thought".

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's coming.  Hey.....do they may those body bags in a compact purse version?  It may be easier for you to have it on you at all times.

That's just stupid.  You've been digging this hole and he's trying to stop you.  But this isn't real is it?  Nothing is gonna happen is it?  This is all just internet tough guy talk, isn't it?  Think of that when your ears start to ring and bleed.  Think fast though....you won't have much time left for "free thought".

:lol2:

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao: What a clown :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I personally don't have any issues with Z nor do I feel the need to run interference for him. I also feel that you and I have moved on and I don't have any issues with you either. I was just trying to offer some friendly advise :bc:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's kind of awesome that even though people are deeply divided about this election. They are almost unanimous in their hatred of you. Comment after comment about you being a complete bag of shit with 0 worth. So far the only person I see defending you is rambling fuckhead. As shitty as he is, he doesn't really defend you, more of less agrees that you're a bag of shit and suggests not removing said bag of shit but just leave it on the sidewalk and ignore it. It's amazing that you'd want to spend so much time on a board where you are seen as having no value whatsoever. 

It's mind blowing, but he lives as a troll that is only allowed to post because Rob feels sorry for him.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's mind blowing, but he lives as a troll that is only allowed to post because Rob feels sorry for him.

That was never the case Vince. Rob has always liked Momo and found him to be funny. As do I, but I can see where he can get on some members nerves too :bc:

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lies:  

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

That was never the case Vince. Rob has always liked Momo and found him to be funny. As do I, but I can see where he can get on some members nerves too :bc:

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He's been nothing but a troll since day one John, the lies, the threats, the hiding behind the keyboard, the pictures of piles of shit, ect..... He's a troll who has found a forum where he can troll because he is the punching bag clown that we can laugh at while pummeling him like the punching bag he is, other than that he offers zero redeeming value to this site.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's been nothing but a troll since day one John, the lies, the threats, the hiding behind the keyboard, the pictures of piles of shit, ect..... He's a troll who has found a forum where he can troll because he is the punching bag clown that we can laugh at while pummeling him like the punching bag he is, other than that he offers zero redeeming value to this site.

:goodpost:

You just described several posters on here :snack:

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Anything wrong with ignoring what one does not like.  A wise man once told me you can only change yourself, you cannot change others.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like I said, I can understand how some feel the same as you. Some of the same can be said about SR by some members too. Thing is we have an ignore feature on the forum that everyone is able to use if they don't want to read another members posts.

I decided a about a week ago that I wasn't going to let it get to me like it did Rob toward the end. There's no possible way to please everyone here so I'm not even going to try. Personally I would much rather see Ron here than Zoso, but I'm not going to ban boered because of it.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Like I said, I can understand how some feel the same as you. Some of the same can be said about SR by some members too. Thing is we have an ignore feature on the forum that everyone is able to use if they don't want to read another members posts.

I decided a about a week ago that I wasn't going to let it get to me like it did Rob toward the end. There's no possible way to please everyone here so I'm not even going to try. Personally I would much rather see Ron here than Zoso, but I'm not going to ban boered because of it.

I believe it comes down to rules.  I like this "Thunderdome" attitude.  I find this shit HILARIOUS.  However, it comes with some challenges as far as memberships.  And that's just the price we pay.  HCS is different.  You can bash and carry on quite a bit there but the rules (and Mods) are there to stop it before it get's too personal. It's real hard to make a "Mod-Free" site "friendly" for everyone.  It's not gonna happen.  And self regulation only works so much.  Usually, "Trolls" as we call them are pretty unscathed by anything you can do online to them...in fact, it usually makes it worse for the ones doing the complaining about them.  But....that's the way it goes. I hate that they may be turning away better memberships though.  I always thought a good way to keep folks in line a bit is to do a poll-peering every so often where members can be voted off the site.  But, there we are again...right back with the "rules" nobody wants so....:dunno:

It's a tough line to walk.  Better to run.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe it comes down to rules.  I like this "Thunderdome" attitude.  I find this shit HILARIOUS.  However, it comes with some challenges as far as memberships.  And that's just the price we pay.  HCS is different.  You can bash and carry on quite a bit there but the rules (and Mods) are there to stop it before it get's too personal. It's real hard to make a "Mod-Free" site "friendly" for everyone.  It's not gonna happen.  And self regulation only works so much.  Usually, "Trolls" as we call them are pretty unscathed by anything you can do online to them...in fact, it usually makes it worse for the ones doing the complaining about them.  But....that's the way it goes. I hate that they may be turning away better memberships though.  I always thought a good way to keep folks in line a bit is to do a poll-peering every so often where members can be voted off the site.  But, there we are again...right back with the "rules" nobody wants so....:dunno:

It's a tough line to walk.  Better to run.

:lol:

I'm not against having stricter rules in the snowmobile and state forums if they were to grow. But CE is different. It needs to be left the way it is for it to work IMO.

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

I pretty much have ignored him for years, he has lied about me saying I was a dupe, he has lied about many things, but still does post some funny things. He is a poor debater and will only call names, deflect or ignore when he knows he has been proven wrong and that happens often, he is fun to laugh at though, and no one should take him too serious he's like the town halfwit.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not against having stricter rules in the snowmobile and state forums if they were to grow. But CE is different. It needs to be left the way it is for it to work IMO.

For sure, if you are a thin skinned pussy go somewhere else.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anything wrong with ignoring what one does not like.  A wise man once told me you can only change yourself, you cannot change others.

Not at all :bc: 

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree with that 100% and I'll admit I took Momo off ignore a few years ago because it's like driving by a wreck that you don't really want to see but you just can't help yourself in looking :lol::bc: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not at all :bc: 

I agree with that 100% and I'll admit I took Momo off ignore a few years ago because it's like driving by a wreck that you don't really want to see but you just can't help yourself in looking :lol::bc: 

I agree on the bold. It's OK to look but you don't need to let yourself get caught up in the wreck :bc:

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's kind of awesome that even though people are deeply divided about this election. They are almost unanimous in their hatred of you. Comment after comment about you being a complete bag of shit with 0 worth. So far the only person I see defending you is rambling fuckhead. As shitty as he is, he doesn't really defend you, more of less agrees that you're a bag of shit and suggests not removing said bag of shit but just leave it on the sidewalk and ignore it. It's amazing that you'd want to spend so much time on a board where you are seen as having no value whatsoever. 

:lies:From ignorant know nothing fucks like you are expected