Check your account email address ×

16 and counting

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You realize you are trying to debate with a fucktard named Shit Tickets.....no good can come of it. :lmao:

well the fact you're generally on the wrong side of everything smells doesn't say a whole lot about you

I know it's hard living in a tarpaper shack with no sled and a rusted out truck but a we all make our own decisions

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You braindead twat waffel his issue is not with national emergancies, its with the concept being used to subvert congress' decision.

right back at you s*** for brains this is nothing new has been going on forever the only f****** thing new about it is the outraged level

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you sound happy...poor angry Dopo. 

What a douchebag thing to say.  

Logical retort-Your marriage sounds dreamy

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup

Nope

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can’t say fucking? Are you 12? How am I a huge fucking hypocrite? Tell me which “National Emergencies” in the past I have been ok with that were not legit national emergencies like that in which I outlined in my fucking post above. You find one of them and I will leave the forum forever as penance. Why would I do that? Becuase I’m consistent as fuck becuase I’m not a fucking hack. 

Man the Madison is strong in you dude.  Trump will win on this one, cuz pre election it was shown that most people in this country want illegal immigration brought under control and secure borders.   This utterly bullshit abstract notion that a physical barrier will not help control illegal immigration is ridiculous. We won’t even get into the pennies on the dollar cost of it and the savings it will cause. But sure let’s light our hair on fire again, because the media whips you guys into a lather, call everybody stupid Derp Derp Derp Jill yourself blah blah blah build the fucking wall and let’s move on.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

well the fact you're generally on the wrong side of everything smells doesn't say a whole lot about you

I know it's hard living in a tarpaper shack with no sled and a rusted out truck but a we all make our own decisions

Dude is a piece of work ain’t he?  More emotional than most women I know and goes from one coat tail to the other.....add the fact that he’s arguing or insulting someone 24/7 and it doesn’t paint a pretty picture....

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man the Madison is strong in you dude.  Trump will win on this one, cuz pre election it was shown that most people in this country want illegal immigration brought under control and secure borders.   This utterly bullshit abstract notion that a physical barrier will not help control illegal immigration is ridiculous. We won’t even get into the pennies on the dollar cost of it and the savings it will cause. But sure let’s light our hair on fire again, because the media whips you guys into a lather, call everybody stupid Derp Derp Derp Jill yourself blah blah blah build the fucking wall and let’s move on.

There just is no win here for the Dems.  Every worthless suit and anti-wall propaganda looks like they are fighting to keep our borders open.  This wall/barrier/security is pennies when you look at our DC money burning machine.  

It’s time to secure these borders up a bit like every, single modern world country has done for decades now.  Why is this such a problem?  Oh, that’s right, Trump.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What a douchebag thing to say.  

Logical retort-Your marriage sounds dreamy

Nope

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude is a piece of work ain’t he?  More emotional than most women I know and goes from one coat tail to the other.....add the fact that he’s arguing or insulting someone 24/7 and it doesn’t paint a pretty picture....

Yeah you're right...but hey me being called an alcoholic everyday is cool with you dipshits....go back to TBP and cry and  take Shit Tickets with you Mark. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

If it were a real emergency it should have been declared before the shutdown.

This is a real slippery slope, to go down this road to get around the will of the congress.

Shouldn't even be an issue, Trump declared Mexico will pay for the wall, when they do build it.

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bullshit. My view has been consistent. Why the fuck do you think I was lumped in the right wing crowd when OBama was in charge...? Now that it is the other extreme I’m a fucking Libtard. Maybe it’s because I don’t change with the wind...

if your not blindly with trump your opinions don't matter to the RW retahds

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

AKA Mark....Shit Tickets is just a straight up retahd.:lmao:

it's not just woolie,  they are all fucking nuts.  they bitched about obie for 8 years just like slinger and MC do about trump but have selective memory.  They are all thankful that Rob went off the deep end and destroyed the evidence.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it's not just woolie,  they are all fucking nuts.  they bitched about obie for 8 years just like slinger and MC do about trump but have selective memory.  They are all thankful that Rob went off the deep end and destroyed the evidence.  

This sucks.  I missed soooooo much!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I dont think the 2 are comparable...liberals complaining has taken it to another level.

It really is laughable the lengths people go to defend the liar in chief, not many years ago any EO was considered being a dictator or king, debt, deficit, golfing, security costs, and what our Allies thought were all important, now they are meaningless.

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Can you read and comprehend? It’s a known fact that our elected officials have been subverting out rights for years. Then I used the phrase “NOW LET’S ADD” meaning and now they are doing this. Which by the way, you crayon eating sheep, is subverting the Constitution by disregarding Congress’ ability to legislate or not. 

how so?

didn't congress create the authority to do this?