Check your account email address ×

16 and counting

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn....hard to believe you are a bachelor. 

couldn't be happier you fat fuck

perhaps you should try it. will change your life expectancy

HAHAHAHAHA

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This has nothing to do with cost. This is about precedent and the Constitution. You guys are all about those things when it’s a Dem doing something you don’t like... Same with deficits, spending, taking care of vets, and all the other things Trump has forgone. Trump was able to make his case for a wall. Congress, the people elected to make law and allocate money, said no. That doesn’t mean Trump can go around what is the will of the people as they elected them for that job. 

Atomic Derpoo soooo mad. 

if that's honestly the case point out some prior outrage about the trampling of our constitution when every other president we've had for the last 30 years has been doing this s*** only for other countries not our own

this outrage is not about the Constitution and it's not about cost it's about one thing orange man

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh don't worry....when the next Presdent with a D after their  name does this these same  guys will be losing their minds....especially if it involves guns in any manner. 

There is no national emergency and while I'm a parent and would be sickened if anything happened to my daughter it really is horrible the way some of them "angel parents" are being used for political purposes. 

These “National Emergencies” over the last few decades have hardly been anything one would call a true national emergency.  On the scale of things, this ranks closer than most I looked at.  It’s good.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

why does spending money on a wall bother you so much? 

do you realize how many other things we spend as much or more on? 

why does the national emergency bother so many? Really you cant look at the list of 31 active and be upset about any others on there? They are all worth it in your opinion? 

TDS.  There is no win here anywhere for the Dems who have taken the stance of fighting to keep the border open.  Retards.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

all because of trump.. that's why.. nothing more nothing less.

I hope he shoves that wall up their twats sideways

Yup.

59 minutes ago, Pete said:

couldn't be happier you fat fuck

perhaps you should try it. will change your life expectancy

HAHAHAHAHA

I got money says you haven’t seen your crank in years and haven’t been laid in even longer. Poor guy. I’d be angry too...

58 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

if that's honestly the case point out some prior outrage about the trampling of our constitution when every other president we've had for the last 30 years has been doing this s*** only for other countries not our own

this outrage is not about the Constitution and it's not about cost it's about one thing orange man

This isn’t the same as other executive orders. This is the Congress voting and saying “No” then a President disregarding that and allocating money not designated for that purpose to a wall.

Even worse he is taking money form soldiers living quarter improvement. You want to talk about national emergencies... Go walk through 80% of the barracks in the Army and Marines. 

Of course some of the outrage is because he’s Trump.. No one is denying that. Mine isn’t. I voted for him. This is just wrong and you know it. Take out the whataboutism and look at it objectively. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I got money says you haven’t seen your crank in years and haven’t been laid in even longer. Poor guy. I’d be angry too...

This isn’t the same as other executive orders. This is the Congress voting and saying “No” then a President disregarding that and allocating money not designated for that purpose to a wall.

Even worse he is taking money form soldiers living quarter improvement. You want to talk about national emergencies... Go walk through 80% of the barracks in the Army and Marines. 

Of course some of the outrage is because he’s Trump.. No one is denying that. Mine isn’t. I voted for him. This is just wrong and you know it. Take out the whataboutism and look at it objectively. 

so what's you're essentially saying is these other national emergencies were voted on?

Edited by washedupmxer

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

so what's you're essentially saying is these other national emergencies were voted on?

Maybe not, but they weren’t voted on and denied by a duly elected Congress. That’s the issue. The branch of the govt that decides what to spend money on and makes laws said no. The branch of gift that enforces laws but doesn’t create said fuck you. That’s a problem. Maybe you’re too short sighted to see why, but it won’t be a republican in office forever. Remember this day when they do the same thing. And again, not all national emergencies are the same. Lose that narrative. It’s just not correct. 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

He doesn’t know what he’s saying.  He’s gotten orders to be triggered and is following them.

:lol:

Nothing funnier to me than librulz screaming about the Constitution.  

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Maybe not, but they weren’t voted on and denied by a duly elected Congress. That’s the issue. The branch of the govt that decides what to spend money on and makes laws said no. The branch of gift that enforces laws but doesn’t create said fuck you. That’s a problem. Maybe you’re too short sighted to see why, but it won’t be a republican in office forever. Remember this day when they do the same thing. And again, not all national emergencies are the same. Lose that narrative. It’s just not correct. 

one thing you got correct is that you're right not all national emergencies on the same this one is far more legit than like the last 10. 

all these f****** liberal dumbshit's what a b**** and piss and moan about meddling in other countries and that's why we're so f***** up all these other national emergencies are nothing but meddling in other countries but that doesn't bother them ....why because they're led little dipshitz

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn’t know what he’s saying.  He’s gotten orders to be triggered and is following them.

Nothing funnier to me than librulz screaming about the Constitution.  

I laid out my case... You just are too fucking stupid to follow along. And now, I’m a liberal... Oh yeah, the guy advocating for the strict adherence to the Constitution and small govt spending is a liberal now. Pull your head out of your ass before I have to khashoggi you back to HCS... You dumb fucks can’t get past “but he did it too”!!! As if that makes this ok. Sweet fuck you’re dumb as shit. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I laid out my case... You just are too fucking stupid to follow along. And now, I’m a liberal... Oh yeah, the guy advocating for the strict adherence to the Constitution and small govt spending is a liberal now. Pull your head out of your ass before I have to khashoggi you back to HCS... You dumb fucks can’t get past “but he did it too”!!! As if that makes this ok. Sweet fuck you’re dumb as shit. 

as long as you can just admit that you're a huge f****** hypocrite I'm fine with that

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

one thing you got correct is that you're right not all national emergencies on the same this one is far more legit than like the last 10. 

all these f****** liberal dumbshit's what a b**** and piss and moan about meddling in other countries and that's why we're so f***** up all these other national emergencies are nothing but meddling in other countries but that doesn't bother them ....why because they're led little dipshitz

Let me be clear. The only things National Emergencies should be used for are instances in which time is of the essence in order to release funds. IE: Disasters, financial market collapses, disease outbreaks, etc. Everything else, including the items you rail on in your post, should and must be handled by Congress. That is their job. Stop and comprehend this. Just because it’s been abused in the past, it isn’t ok now. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You “laid out your case”?  LOL.

Stop your fucking squeeling.  It’s annoying me.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let me be clear. The only things National Emergencies should be used for are instances in which time is of the essence in order to release funds. IE: Disasters, financial market collapses, disease outbreaks, etc. Everything else, including the items you rail on in your post, should and must be handled by Congress. That is their job. Stop and comprehend this. Just because it’s been abused in the past, it isn’t ok now. 

okay we're getting close to agreement now because I think we can all agree on that unfortunately there was no outrage when this has been going on for the last two decades . the only reason there is outrage now is because of who is doing it can we agree on that?

furthermore the border could be in a national emergency it depends on who you believe....

Edited by washedupmxer

yup

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

as long as you can just admit that you're a huge f****** hypocrite I'm fine with that

You can’t say fucking? Are you 12? How am I a huge fucking hypocrite? Tell me which “National Emergencies” in the past I have been ok with that were not legit national emergencies like that in which I outlined in my fucking post above. You find one of them and I will leave the forum forever as penance. Why would I do that? Becuase I’m consistent as fuck becuase I’m not a fucking hack. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can’t say fucking? Are you 12? How am I a huge fucking hypocrite? Tell me which “National Emergencies” in the past I have been ok with that were not legit national emergencies like that in which I outlined in my fucking post above. You find one of them and I will leave the forum forever as penance. Why would I do that? Becuase I’m consistent as fuck becuase I’m not a fucking hack. 

you are consistent for s*** you never said a f****** word with all these illegitimate national emergencies we're going on prior not a f****** peep you just try to act like you're all high and mighty now when you're nothing but a f****** hypocrite

I'm using voice to text brain surgeon

Edited by washedupmxer

Hey, right wing MC, shut the fuck up and stay in your lane. Adults are debating here. 

Because that’s how you see it?  You’ve been strung up with TDS and flailing around since Mattis left.  I find it odd.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

you are consistent for s*** you never said a f****** word with all these illegitimate national emergencies we're going on prior not a f****** peep you just try to act like you're all high and mighty now when you're nothing but a f****** hypocrite

I'm using voice to text their brain surgeon

Bullshit. My view has been consistent. Why the fuck do you think I was lumped in the right wing crowd when OBama was in charge...? Now that it is the other extreme I’m a fucking Libtard. Maybe it’s because I don’t change with the wind...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bullshit. My view has been consistent. Why the fuck do you think I was lumped in the right wing crowd when OBama was in charge...? Now that it is the other extreme I’m a fucking Libtard. Maybe it’s because I don’t change with the wind...

just bring up one of your post complaining crying or outraged about Obama's national emergencies and I'll concede

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

just bring up one of your post complaining crying or outraged about Obama's national emergencies and I'll concede

You braindead twat waffel his issue is not with national emergancies, its with the concept being used to subvert congress' decision.