Check your account email address ×

16 and counting

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

All will end in failures just like you Snot fucking hacks and failures :finger:

I don’t see what grounds they are even filing under.  Political posturing for idiots.  Right now, Dems have zero chance in 2020.  It’s like the R’s wrote the script for them to fail by the numbers and they acting it out perfectly!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t see what grounds they are even filing under.  Political posturing for idiots.  Right now, Dems have zero chance in 2020.  It’s like the R’s wrote the script for them to fail by the numbers and they acting it out perfectly!

You’re such a bitch. Two weeks ago you admonished Trump for failing on his shutdown and now you’re sucking him off going back to your same old shtick. Have some dignity and wipe it off your chin...

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully the courts shoot this down. It's horrible precedent

The worst kind. As if we didn’t have enough instances of elected officials subverting our Constitution and rights. Now let’s add a whole new can of worms... They didn’t vote the way he wanted, so he calls a National Emergency to go around them. Beyond fucked. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re such a bitch. Two weeks ago you admonished Trump for failing on his shutdown and now you’re sucking him off going back to your same old shtick. Have some dignity and wipe it off your chin...

What are you babbling about?  This isn’t that.  This was needed.  But I think beyond an actual “wall”. 

We need secure borders and that’s all there is to it.  The fact we have a large portion of our government and an equally large portion of little shit heads opposing this idea of actual secure borders is what constitutes the emergency.  

What a train wreck of a country we’ve become.  It’s time for a dust up!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The worst kind. As if we didn’t have enough instances of elected officials subverting our Constitution and rights. Now let’s add a whole new can of worms... They didn’t vote the way he wanted, so he calls a National Emergency to go around them. Beyond fucked. 

How is this “subverting our Constitutional rights”?

Are you a simple?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

What are you babbling about?  This isn’t that.  This was needed.  But I think beyond an actual “wall”. 

We need secure borders and that’s all there is to it.  The fact we have a large portion of our government and an equally large portion of little shit heads opposing this idea of actual secure borders is what constitutes the emergency.  

What a train wreck of a country we’ve become.  It’s time for a dust up!

Derp derp derp. Any dumb fuck who buys into this narrative should lose their right to vote. So dumb. Emergency... bahahahahaBahahahaha

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

sort of like the 11 times from the guy before him the 10 times from the guy before him the 7 times from the guy before him and on down the line . but yes this time we should all be upset 

How is this “subverting our Constitutional rights”?

Are you a simple?  

Can you read and comprehend? It’s a known fact that our elected officials have been subverting out rights for years. Then I used the phrase “NOW LET’S ADD” meaning and now they are doing this. Which by the way, you crayon eating sheep, is subverting the Constitution by disregarding Congress’ ability to legislate or not. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Derp derp derp. Any dumb fuck who buys into this narrative should lose their right to vote. So dumb. Emergency... bahahahahaBahahahaha

yes deerp deerp.  things on the border have been working swell 

no reason to change anything . just keep doing it all the same but expect a diff result 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Can you read and comprehend? It’s a known fact that our elected officials have been subverting out rights for years. Then I used the phrase “NOW LET’S ADD” meaning and now they are doing this. Which by the way, you crayon eating sheep, is subverting the Constitution by disregarding Congress’ ability to legislate or not. 

Derp.

Our congress he decided against the ability to compromise and legislate normally.  It’s the Dems again a the R’s.  It’s the ones in power against he opposition force.  I’m on the side of R’s right now because, Dems? Libtwats?  Fucking whining pussies?  Ewwww...no.

You pick the appropriate side for you.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yes deerp deerp.  things on the border have been working swell 

no reason to change anything . just keep doing it all the same but expect a diff result 

They have been working great. Illegal immigration across the border is down 90%. Who would have thought a govt agency could reduce anything 90% without spending frivolous money... 

Derp.

Our congress he decided against the ability to compromise and legislate normally.  It’s the Dems again a the R’s.  It’s the ones in power against he opposition force.  I’m on the side of R’s right now because, Dems? Libtwats?  Fucking whining pussies?  Ewwww...no.

You pick the appropriate side for you.

You’re unbelievably dumb. Seriously. Not banter. Just dumb. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They have been working great. Illegal immigration across the border is down 90%. Who would have thought a govt agency could reduce anything 90% without spending frivolous money... 

down 90% and still catching hundreds a month . how many are they not catching ? 

no no prob at all working out fucking great 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not what about .

just facts you just don't want to admit are a reality 

No, you illiterate fuck, the reality is I shit on all Presidents who use executive action to subvert our duly elected representatives in Congress, and not just the Dems. Why? Becuase I’m not a piece of shit partisan methed out meat sack hilljack like you. 

It’s important for you to believe you are a critical thinking, educated elitist.  After all, you paid for it.

No, you paid for it... I got paid to get my degrees on your dime. Thanks.

It’s important for you to “attempt” cheap wit becuase after all, there isn’t a chance critical thought is going to appear.