Check your account email address ×

Ben called it

Anler

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One thing I never really got and all is why people buy 800's to drag race?  Or straight line race at all?  The power is in a 4s with mods galore.   PERIOD.  If I were a straight liner or rode wide open trail highway systems, I'd have a turbie for sure.  Why wouldn't I?  That's what they were made for.

There are some good vids out there of these "modded 800" guys just getting an ASS HANDING by the Cat turbos.  I mean like, did you forget where the flipper was, type of ass-handings.  I love to harass the turbo guys but I'm not actually stupid enough to think I'm gonna get to the other side of the lake even remotely at the same time.  Some people....:wall:

I don't drag race, I'm a trail rider. I really don't have a use for Turbo due to that fact. But I am considering getting a four stroke but that would be for a touring sled, not racing.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't drag race, I'm a trail rider. I really don't have a use for Turbo due to that fact. But I am considering getting a four stroke but that would be for a touring sled, not racing.

Wasn't singling you out dude.  Just saying in general.  :bc:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol..:junk:

:lmao:

Hey..."bigfuss" is getting ready to take his ball and bat and go home again.  Poor negro.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wasn't singling you out dude.  Just saying in general.  :bc:

:lmao:

Hey..."bigfuss" is getting ready to take his ball and bat and go home again.  Poor negro.  :lol:

Really,..let me shoot over there

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh, you scared?? No crew of maddcatters here to help your ass..:crybaby:

Bahahaha,  totally kidding Z..:bum:

You know me......The last one to pick a fight and the first to turn the other cheek and walk away from one.  There is no reason we cannot be civil.  :lmao:

Image result for this is sparta gif

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know me......The last one to pick a fight and the first to turn the other cheek and walk away from one.  There is no reason we cannot be civil.  :lmao:

Image result for this is sparta gif

Great movie right there!!

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yes I do have a whole bumch of medals, trophies, and championships.  Never received a participation ribbon, medal, or trophy.  Your ignorance is comical.  

They give all that for being a douchebag?

Ive never heard of the douchebag championships... :dunno:

:lol:

Edited by Dave

Just now, Zambroski said:

Now how did I miss that?  I'm tired today.

Well godammit get your head in the game...I just got done with work and already have  couple Stolis under my belt and I'm on it!:superman:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well godammit get your head in the game...I just got done with work and already have  couple Stolis under my belt and I'm on it!:superman:

Yep...that's where I'm lagging!  Hold on a few.....let me get caught up......:friends:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Doo really needs to come out with a factory turbo. Cat/Yammy has just run away with this segment of the business.

Yep, they will dominate that 2% of snowmobile sales! Doo should get their shit together and dump a lot of time and money into a 200 hp sled that will be greatly outsold by 900 aces

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Yep, they will dominate that 2% of snowmobile sales! Doo should get their shit together and dump a lot of time and money into a 200 hp sled that will be greatly outsold by 900 aces

The lowest sled sales yammi could likely buy them all out leveraging their power sport sales.  Not sure what you are trying to get at.

23 minutes ago, Dave said:

No no...sr said he won awards

Ok, just so we're clear, neither one of us want a championship, medal, trophy, ribbon or anything that may be considered an accolade at all from the Douche Bags of America Club.  

Correct?  Ok then.  :thumb:

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, just so we're clear, neither one of us want a championship, medal, trophy, ribbon or anything that may be considered an accolade at all from the Douche Bags of America Club.  

Correct?  Ok then.  :thumb:

I dont know why you re making this so hard... :lol:

SR said he won championships medals etc....i said i didnt know they gave medals and championships for being a douchebag....you in return thought i was talking about you for some reason... :lol:

Deep breaths deep breaths.   :lol2:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I dont know why you re making this so hard... :lol:

SR said he won championships medals etc....i said i didnt know they gave medals and championships for being a douchebag....you in return thought i was talking about you for some reason... :lol:

Deep breaths deep breaths.   :lol2:

No, I knew you were talking about him.  I thought you asked about getting the d-bag awards.  I said I things you have to be a member of their club.  Then you said........

Lets just stop.  The d-bag club is about to give us both a trophy.