Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

over 60% vote LEFT every election across the country 

Denying this doesn't change that fact

No just the GTA and Quebec generally. Welfare recipients and government workers. Which is the same thing 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I only correct you when you say Harper was the best ever when in fact he was the worst and the numbers prove this on every measure

second most debt for a PM next to Mulroney and between tem over 3/4 our debt 

so YES harper did run massive debts :dunno:  so has every government except for JEANS Liberals 

Harper was the best PM of my time. He was fantastic for industry and the middle class. Trudeau so far has been the worst of my time. 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I only correct you when you say Harper was the best ever when in fact he was the worst and the numbers prove this on every measure

second most debt for a PM next to Mulroney and between tem over 3/4 our debt 

so YES harper did run massive debts :dunno:  so has every government except for JEANS Liberals 

As a % PET holds the record at over 1000% debt increase.  Total shit show.

Jean was his finance minister.

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

G7 Canada

Last in 2015

repairing eoncome 2016

First in 2017

Second in 2018

what does 2019 hold for us? most likely 2nd again 

but the ONEWAYS see us as bad and all has been lost since Harper left :lol:  

So good BOC is setting to reverse rate increases.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/bank-canada-cut-rates-end-2019-capital-economics-152607141.html

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

As a % PET holds the record at over 1000% debt increase.  Total shit show.

Jean was his finance minister.

90 billion in 14 years or what ever it was

I get the % game Lol 

PET 90 billion

Mulroney 300 ibillion 

Jean Surpus 8 years in a row [aid down the cebt by billions 

Harper 180 billoin 

Trudeau 35 billoin 

keep the stats coming AC 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

we don't want rate increase :dunno:  only the wealthy gain from high intrest rates 

Mortgages will kill people 

Sooner of later the economy will be poor again but its not looking like any time soon :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

They all have a chub over Trudeau in the hot seat :lol:  

let them enjoy the circle jerk for another  days and then it will be over 

Sounds familiar but honestly I could care less.  :bc:

Sounds like it will be all forgotten by morning.:lol:

If Quebecers continue supporting Trudeau, in spite of this attack on judicial independence, 'we are imbeciles'

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/how-quebec-is-reacting-to-jody-wilson-rayboulds-bombshell-nobody-is-a-friend-of-trudeau#comments-area

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Well said 

The Journal’s Richard Martineau, with a headline “The real Justin Trudeau,” dug in the deepest. For all his feminism and openness and humanism and generosity and altruism, etcetera, how could Trudeau fling the justice system out the window so easily? And was it because of empathy for workers that Trudeau wanted to save SNC-Lavalin, Martineau asked? “No. Because Justin needs votes in Quebec to win his next election,” he wrote, and Quebecers will protect their own even if they build prisons for dictators and pay for their sons’ prostitutes to get contracts.

“Imagine if Stephen Harper acted that way. The Red Cross would have to send doctors to Radio-Canada to treat journalist victims of apoplexy,” the columnist wrote. If Quebecers continue supporting Trudeau now, in spite of this attack on the independence of the justice system, “we are imbeciles.”

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well said 

The Journal’s Richard Martineau, with a headline “The real Justin Trudeau,” dug in the deepest. For all his feminism and openness and humanism and generosity and altruism, etcetera, how could Trudeau fling the justice system out the window so easily? And was it because of empathy for workers that Trudeau wanted to save SNC-Lavalin, Martineau asked? “No. Because Justin needs votes in Quebec to win his next election,” he wrote, and Quebecers will protect their own even if they build prisons for dictators and pay for their sons’ prostitutes to get contracts.

“Imagine if Stephen Harper acted that way. The Red Cross would have to send doctors to Radio-Canada to treat journalist victims of apoplexy,” the columnist wrote. If Quebecers continue supporting Trudeau now, in spite of this attack on the independence of the justice system, “we are imbeciles.”

still going on about biaz media ?   Dude CBC all all medai is covering this, no media is on a SIDE - GIVE IT A REST STEPHEN IS GONE FOREVER 

I hope ANDREW doesn't follow your lead and bash Quebec as you have no hope in winning without seats from there.  Not the brightest bunch specially the ONEWAY voters 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

still going on about biaz media ?   Dude CBC all all medai is covering this, no media is on a SIDE - GIVE IT A REST STEPHEN IS GONE FOREVER 

I hope ANDREW doesn't follow your lead and bash Quebec as you have no hope in winning without seats from there.  Not the brightest bunch specially the ONEWAY voters 

Have you taken an IQ test lately....? Serious question. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

90 billion in 14 years or what ever it was

I get the % game Lol 

PET 90 billion

Mulroney 300 ibillion 

Jean Surpus 8 years in a row [aid down the cebt by billions 

Harper 180 billoin 

Trudeau 35 billoin 

keep the stats coming AC 

You are such a fucking pathetic hack WRONG AGAIN FAIL side of mouth downloaded so much to the provinces his budgets were total :bullshit: complete shell game ZERO surprise you bought the :lies: