Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau is being called to resign 

He basically just said Jody was lying. How his party can continue to support him as their leader is beyond me. Hopefully, like Jody, they do the right thing and give him the heave ho asap! 

Just finished reading some FB posts. Some current Liberals are pretty disappointed in him and are thinking about voting for Sheer after Jody's testimony today. :bc:

1 minute ago, irv said:

He basically just said Jody was lying. How his party can continue to support him as their leader is beyond me. Hopefully, like Jody, they do the right thing and give him the heave ho asap! 

Just finished reading some FB posts. Some current Liberals are pretty disappointed in him and are thinking about voting for Sheer after Jody's testimony today. :bc:

He will suck them all off before October to win back their vote :guzzle: Leftards are dumb as fuck 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Yup I seen that. Slitting his own throat 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yup I seen that. Slitting his own throat 

Yep, he just lost even more votes, especially from women and aboriginals! :bc:

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Castro is looking down :lol: 

https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/warning-for-parents-beware-of-momo-challenge-on-youtube/

Warning for parents: beware of ‘MOMO Challenge’ on Youtube

A warning for parents about a suicide challenge being inserted into children's Youtube shows. Roger and Melanie have the details.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/warning-for-parents-beware-of-momo-challenge-on-youtube/

Warning for parents: beware of ‘MOMO Challenge’ on Youtube

A warning for parents about a suicide challenge being inserted into children's Youtube shows. Roger and Melanie have the details.

:bong:

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Since he’s calling her a liar now man I hope she crosses the floor 

not if she wants to keep her job she won`t.  with 44% of the vote in Liberal land she wouldn`t have a chance winning a CPC seat

This is why she will stay a Liberal - pretty strange for someone with so much integrity 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

it doesnt surprise me you support his actions

:lol:  

Andrew looked dumb standing there reading a prepared step down speech.  That is what I found funny 

What actions are you speaking of :dunno:   just going on sour grapes Jody isn`t going to make a case in the real world.  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

Andrew looked dumb standing there reading a prepared step down speech.  That is what I found funny 

What actions are you speaking of :dunno:   just going on sour grapes Jody isn`t going to make a case in the real world.  

it doesn't surprise me that you support corruption in government relations with non government companies with illegal influences of changing law.