Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

So a company that’s being charged with bribery, bribes the PMO office to get out of it :lol: 

trudy’s gender neutral cabinet came back to bite him square in the ass here. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So a company that’s being charged with bribery, bribes the PMO office to get out of it :lol: 

trudy’s gender neutral cabinet came back to bite him square in the ass here. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned 

She's a Liberal with integrity, so on her own all alone.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You'll be waiting a very long time before that happens.

She has a much better chance of becoming leader of the NDP, which would put a world of hurt on the liberals.

she just delivered a staggering right hook to the liberal party and that Old boys club runs deep. She’s toast with that party 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

She has a much better chance of becoming leader of the NDP, which would put a world of hurt on the liberals.

she just delivered a staggering right hook to the liberal party and that Old boys club runs deep. She’s toast with that party 

Better than Fagmeat.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Jody’s testimony was not good for Trudeau 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Basically yes she’s was constantly pressured to let SNC off the hook even after she made it clear that she would not interfere 

Trudeau himself spoke to her about political ramifications if she did not

she feels strongly that she was replaced because she wouldn’t succumb to pressure. 

She also added that she is very disappointed in how things are reported, alluding to speaking about fake news 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Justine is the speak tonight at 8. Not sure what he is going to say but I am hoping it's his resignation! 

52 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

She implicated badically all of Trudeau’s top advisers 

is this just politically damning or will it lead to a criminal investigation 

Like I mentioned in the other post, I was surprised with what I heard from her. I didn't expect it to be as open as it was. :bc:

Anyone want to guess how many Uums, Oohs, Aahs, and let me collect my thoughts,  we are going to hear tonight at when the Dope speaks? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You guys all know this isn`t going anywhere :dunno:  It will be old news by next week

But enjoying the posts that this is the end of Trudeau  no questions 

Boy blunder already sank enough to give Sheer a majority before this.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You guys all know this isn`t going anywhere :dunno:  It will be old news by next week

:bong:Whatever you say, Trail. This will be the end of Trudope for sure. His numbers are way down even before today's hearing. You going to be OK? :lol:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Like I mentioned in the other post, I was surprised with what I heard from her. I didn't expect it to be as open as it was. :bc:

Anyone want to guess how many Uums, Oohs, Aahs, and let me collect my thoughts,  we are going to hear tonight at when the Dope speaks? :lol:

I'm guessing 50 umms a minute.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes fail. Potential criminal activity by the prime minister is a non story :lol: 

• Haha 1