Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All politicians are arrogant you dumb fuck. 

Harper got taken down because he thought we were scared of immigrants. 

Rod's right, plus a few other things were all part of Harper's demise. Trudeau trumps Harper's arrogance, however, but it's his absolute stupidity that shines the most, imo.  

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Rod's right, plus a few other things were all part of Harper's demise. Trudeau trumps Harper's arrogance, however, but it's his absolute stupidity that shines the most, imo.  

Can't get to far in life being arrogant and stupid.:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't get to far in life being arrogant and stupid.:lol:

Unless you have been fed with a silver spoon your whole life! 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Seriously?  You think Harper deciding he can muzzle scientists and flout Senate finance rules in order to place his buddies in the senate is ok?  

That fucker deserved senate gate because he promised not to appoint any senators.  

Stupid and Arrogant. 

Other than that and cranking up the debt he was a good Prime Minister.  I’m just glad he wasn’t Prime Minister when the Republicans rushed off to Iraq because Harper would have got a lot of our soldiers killed for his Bush buddies. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seriously?  You think Harper deciding he can muzzle scientists and flout Senate finance rules in order to place his buddies in the senate is ok?  

That fucker deserved senate gate because he promised not to appoint any senators.  

Stupid and Arrogant. 

Other than that and cranking up the debt he was a good Prime Minister.  I’m just glad he wasn’t Prime Minister when the Republicans rushed off to Iraq because Harper would have got a lot of our soldiers killed for his Bush buddies. 

There were a lot of things I didn't like about Harper either but of course hindsight is 20/20. After what I have seen from Trudope so far, Harper was definitely a better man and politician, imo. 

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stupid and Arrogant. 

Muzzle scientists lmao you’re nothing but one big uneducated walking CBC soundbite 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Stupid and Arrogant. 

Fucking moron.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, irv said:

There were a lot of things I didn't like about Harper either but of course hindsight is 20/20. After what I have seen from Trudope so far, Harper was definitely a better man and politician, imo. 

You mean shutting down Parliament? Did he do that once or twice? What about trying to pay people to cross the floor?That was a good Chess move. But hardly good for the country. 

Remember when they were making fun of Harper for hiding in a closet?  I thought that was shitty politics but how much more would we have heard about that from the if it was Trudeau?  You wouldn’t be calling him a man, that’s for sure. 

Don’t even talk about the trade deal.  Sheer was ready to cave well over a month before Trudeau and Freedland. 

You think Cons would have signed a better deal just cause thst Sheer idiot claimed he would?

Plus balance budget.  That use to be important. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean shutting down Parliament? Did he do that once or twice? What about trying to pay people to cross the floor?That was a good Chess move. But hardly good for the country. 

Remember when they were making fun of Harper for hiding in a closet?  I thought that was shitty politics but how much more would we have heard about that from the if it was Trudeau?  You wouldn’t be calling him a man, that’s for sure. 

Don’t even talk about the trade deal.  Sheer was ready to cave well over a month before Trudeau and Freedland. 

You think Cons would have signed a better deal just cause thst Sheer idiot claimed he would?

Plus balance budget.  That use to be important. 

Swoosh.

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Can someone give me the Readers Digest version of what this whole thing is about? 

Trudeau gets huge donations from a massive corrupt company to re write the law so they can avoid prosecution 

the attorney general sees how corrupt the law is and refuses to use it 

the corrupt company gets mad at Trudeau so Trudeau put the pressure on the AG to change her mind 

once it became clear that she wouldn’t play ball she was removed and replaced 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau gets huge donations from a massive corrupt company to re write the law so they can avoid prosecution 

the attorney general sees how corrupt the law is and refuses to use it 

the corrupt company gets mad at Trudeau so Trudeau put the pressure on the AG to change her mind 

once it became clear that she wouldn’t play ball she was removed and replaced 

K thanks.....

1 hour ago, s pump said:

K thanks.....

Add to it that 5,000 Canadians are employed by the company.  If the company gets shut down they lose their jobs and foreign companies win the contracts.  Contracts that would spin off to more jobs.  If this government shut down SNC lavalin costing those jobs you can bet the Sheer idiot and his followers would be bitching about their lack of business sense and how they don’t give a Fuck about jobs. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Add to it that 5,000 Canadians are employed by the company.  If the company gets shut down they lose their jobs and foreign companies win the contracts.  Contracts that would spin off to more jobs.  If this government shut down SNC lavalin costing those jobs you can bet the Sheer idiot and his followers would be bitching about their lack of business sense and how they don’t give a Fuck about jobs. 

So it's OK to break the law and a be a corrupt company as long as it employs some people? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

holey fuck. on that pearl, i guess me opening a fentanyl factory and distribution centers across labelle province that employs many people is above the law. (well, if it is in quebec)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Never mind.:lol:

Basically yes she’s was constantly pressured to let SNC off the hook even after she made it clear that she would not interfere 

Trudeau himself spoke to her about political ramifications if she did not

she feels strongly that she was replaced because she wouldn’t succumb to pressure. 

She also added that she is very disappointed in how things are reported, alluding to speaking about fake news 

• Thanks 1