Check your account email address ×

Latest Poll results not a surprise to anyone with a brain

f7ben

When asked In a recent poll of 433 members of a site named Freedomsledder, if site member "momo" was "indeed the internets biggest liar" ,  399 respondents answered "Strongly Agree". The other 34 members were identified as "momo" himself and "dupes" of the member named "momo". Strangely enough, 17 of these members also voted "strongly agree", although this was chalked up to "momo's" limited understanding of the English language and computer poll's. Also of note was that the same number of respondents , 399 , agreed that not only was momo the internets biggest liar but that he had "likely engaged in blatant homosexual behavior" at random truck stops across north america before having been forced into confinement in his mothers basement.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When asked In a recent poll of 433 members of a site named Freedomsledder, if site member "momo" was "indeed the internets biggest liar" ,  399 respondents answered "Strongly Agree". The other 34 members were identified as "momo" himself and "dupes" of the member named "momo". Strangely enough, 17 of these members also voted "strongly agree", although this was chalked up to "momo's" limited understanding of the English language and computer poll's. Also of note was that the same number of respondents , 399 , agreed that not only was momo the internets biggest liar but that he had "likely engaged in blatant homosexual behavior" at random truck stops across north america before having been forced into confinement in his mothers basement.

:lies: and more :lies:from Bipolarhooknose what a surprise 

92% of members agree that momo is a lying faggot. I have a personal conviction that if one or two people tell you something about another person, you can chalk it off as bullshit. But when 399 people all tell you the same thing well then you have to take it as mostly factual.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

92% of members agree that momo is a lying faggot. I have a personal conviction that if one or two people tell you something about another person, you can chalk it off as bullshit. But when 399 people all tell you the same thing well then you have to take it as mostly factual.

That is basically how I interpreted the poll

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

:goodpost:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How many dupes do you have on here :canadaflag::lol: 

Momo and the Dupes, John and Joel should bring back the negative scoring for a members reputation with only 2 negatives allowed a day and I'm here to tell you that we would see the member count here double while subsequently you, Ben, Sal, myself etc. would be negative 500 in a few weeks time while Momo and the dupes stayed up all night long handing out negatives.

And for those who were not around when the negative scoring existed I will tell you that there are many of us who do remember the work Momo and the Dupes did in the wee hours of the morning :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo and the Dupes, John and Joel should bring back the negative scoring for a members reputation with only 2 negatives allowed a day and I'm here to tell you that we would see the member count here double while subsequently you, Ben, Sal, myself etc. would be negative 500 in a few weeks time while Momo and the dupes stayed up all night long handing out negatives.

And for those who were not around when the negative scoring existed I will tell you that there are many of us who do remember the work Momo and the Dupes did in the wee hours of the morning :lol: 

Yup. He was slowing the server down by using the search function to mine posts

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I remember those days....me and another guy from hcs had a bunch of dupes and we had Greensreak down to-4000 something.....he actually started a thread whining about it. :lol2: 

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lies:from the penis head 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now Vince ....momo still claims he had no dupes and that Rob was a liar ...even though momo the spineless piece of chicken shit would never actually call Rob a liar :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. He was slowing the server down by using the search function to mine posts

True story.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now Vince ....momo still claims he had no dupes and that Rob was a liar ...even though momo the spineless piece of chicken shit would never actually call Rob a liar :lol:

Another true story.