Check your account email address ×

Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are.

revkevsdi

57 minutes ago, sear said:

I'm a libertarian and a Libertarian. I've had my eye on Governor Johnson since I saw the puff piece CBS 60 Minutes did on him years ago.

I hadn't ruled him out, but have virtually done so. I doubt he has the character necessary for the office.  OK then.

I don't know what that means. I don't want to fight. I want to vote for the candidate so we'll have no fight, no War.

I want to fight. Get out of the ring.  :lol:

Oh.

And yet you found it relevant enough to reply?  You stated it.  You expect no reply?  Get out of the ring. 

I believe "introduce" / "reintroduce" is the wrong verb. I believe "address" is the more accurate word. The word "loyal" appears in the subject line. That's not my idea. I addressed it.  Then why did you use it?  And if I wanted to use the word "address", I would have.

226257849260d12d94e74cc99e45670d6db2725.

I wasn't aware it was in dispute or doubt.  Well then, I guess it isn't

I hate when people break shit up like this.  None of this was so important it needed "addressing" (see) as a stand alone.

I can see where you are going though...so  :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I hate when people break shit up like this.  None of this was so important it needed "addressing" (see) as a stand alone.

I can see where you are going though...so  :bc:

Looks like a dupe, just joined today :flush: 

Back on topic.... That photo I posted is hard to deny.

Intelligent women in business are using Trump as an example of what they have to put up with. If that was a meeting of men, Trump would have been shouted down and told to shut up. A man doing that would have been seen as strong. A woman doing that would be seen as shrill or bitchy or losing it. 

But when you see how many times he interrupted her. It showed a lot of control on her part not to lose it on him. I don't like her but it made her look like the far better candidate. 

Specially when you consider he didn't have anything to say except lies when he interrupted her. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Intelligent women in business are using Trump as an example of what they have to put up with. If that was a meeting of men, Trump would have been shouted down and told to shut up. A man doing that would have been seen as strong. A woman doing that would be seen as shrill or bitchy or losing it. 

But when you see how many times he interrupted her. It showed a lot of control on her part not to lose it on him. I don't like her but it made her look like the far better candidate. 

Specially when you consider he didn't have anything to say except lies when he interrupted her. 

You put the stupid back in stupid.  Congrats.:bc:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Looks like a dupe, just joined today :flush: 

Doesn't matter to me.  They need all the help they can get.  And I've got fuel to spare.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes, we get the point: "It is good to be a man".  And I agree that he needed to keep his mouth shut A WHOLE LOT MORE.  Let her speak after the accusation is thrown.  He really botched up some great chances because he lacks the ability to "shutty".  And still.....it would appear, voters think he did well so......

Edited by Zambroski

"if I wanted to use the word "address", I would have." Z 201

Yes.
You have a First Amendment right to be wrong.

"Pretty Amazing how loyal Trump supporters are." 

Perhaps as much or more amazing how wobbly are his detractors.

Senator Ted Cruz had some very unflattering things to say about the Republican nominee.

And now Cruz, the ostensible man of principle, has endorsed Trump.

Let's all just hope that when Senator Cruz' head stops spinning, his face is to the front again.

4 minutes ago, sear said:

Yes.

Senator Ted Cruz had some very unflattering things to say about the Republican nominee.

Let's all just hope that when Senator Cruz' head stops spinning, his face is to the front again.

Thank you.

And Cruz/Trump or Bernie/Hillary.  Take your pick...or is the Bernie/Hillary one an "honorable endorsement" as you see it (what amendment is that)?

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes, it is far better to threaten and intimidate women your spouse has raped. You have a nice grasp of reality.

You mean than actually rape them? You have a strange grasp on reality.

Funny how Bill's accusations are rape yet Donald's accusers are questioned. Nice double standard. Not that I have a reason to doubt any of them. But don't defend putting an accused rapist in the white house just because he's on the republican ticket when you supported impeaching Bill for having sex with a consenting adult and lying about it.

6 minutes ago, sear said:

Yes.

The really sad thing is that obviously Cruz didn't have the stuff for the job either. When you check on lying fact check the real shock is that Jeb Bush was more honest than most. But the Donald sure took him down. 

" as you see it " Kreskin

It is unwise for you to guess at my position. But if you must, please do not guess so flagrantly wrongly.

I don't busy my mind with such trivia.

I don't care much for any candidate in the race. In the primary I supported Ohio Governor Kasich, because I thought he was the one best suited to beat Hillary in November.

I usually vote. But this November? Not sure.

Why should I buy gasoline to drive to the poll to vote for a candidate I don't support?

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean than actually rape them? You have a strange grasp on reality.

Funny how Bill's accusations are rape yet Donald's accusers are questioned. Nice double standard. Not that I have a reason to doubt any of them. But don't defend putting an accused rapist in the white house just because he's on the republican ticket when you supported impeaching Bill for having sex with a consenting adult and lying about it.

The really sad thing is that obviously Cruz didn't have the stuff for the job either. When you check on lying fact check the real shock is that Jeb Bush was more honest than most. But the Donald sure took him down. 

What are you talking about? :lol:

Do you think you can just make shit up and argue against it? You don't know what I did or didn't support. 

Hillary called that consenting adult a liar and went after her with a vengeance.  Then made unfounded lies about others, accusing them of a conspiracy, tried to damage their reputations .  All to cover up her husband's disrespect for women.

She has a long history of this behavior.

You or anyone else trying to champion her as a women's rights advocate is laughable.

Edited by Cold War

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What are you talking about? :lol:

Do you think you can just make shit up and argue against it? You don't know what I did or didn't support. 

Hillary called that consenting adult a liar and went after her with a vengeance.  Then made unfounded lies about others, accusing them of a conspiracy, tried to damage their reputations .  All to cover up her husband's disrespect for women.

She has a long history of this behavior.

You or anyone else trying to champion her as a women's rights advocate is laughable.

No doubt. She's a bad person. I bet there are a lot of Dems that are really upset she is the nominee. But Trump is a horrible person, bad for business, bad for the armed forces, bad for international relations and trade. 

Lies all of the time. Just fucking continually. Hillary is a Liar. She's done bad things but if you compare Trump to her on a level playing field, he shouldn't even be allowed in the room when the adults are talking.

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No doubt. She's a bad person. I bet there are a lot of Dems that are really upset she is the nominee. But Trump is a horrible person, bad for business, bad for the armed forces, bad for international relations and trade. 

Lies all of the time. Just fucking continually. Hillary is a Liar. She's done bad things but if you compare Trump to her on a level playing field, he shouldn't even be allowed in the room when the adults are talking.

Remember, this isn't Trump at the wheel acting like a raving maniac but rather his administration he puts in place to do so.  Obama's administration continues to be the absolute laughing stock around the world...even GB relations are hurt.  How did he manage that?  Complete idiot(s). I believe Trump will put in place excellent negotiators and strong business people. Redundant and stifling regulations on businesses here will be cut and tidied up and set for growth.  The armed forces is GLEAMING for a leader they can support even a little.  Obama has done massive damage to that core morale.  And trade?  It's a laughable thought to think that won't improve tremendously under Trump.  Good grief...how can that not? 

As far as how Trump ended up being "the man"...fuck if I know but let's look at who the R's put up against him...fucking retards.  Cruz is a dip shit on a level I can't even imagine.  I'd have a hard time even picking him over Hillary.  Jeb...well, poor old honest Jeb.  Weak to the core and it showed at every single debate.  America has had eight fucking years of egg in face, milk-toast leadership, so he's out.  Kasich?  Dependable, good head, thinks before he speaks, rational and observant...so, the R's found a way not to back him like the retards they are.  Rubio, I actually liked him.  Seemed smooth, confident and informed.  But froze like a deer in the headlights when it was his turn to shine and in no way wanted to battle Trump.  Weak sauce.  The rest?  Nothing more than a flash in the pan, a dribble on the news tabloids.  Never stood a chance.  Now Trump?  Rash, arrogant, coarse and hot headed.  But you know what?  American's are tired of weakness.  They are tired of the same old political shit.  Tired of career politicians that have made their millions in politics.  Just plain tired of it all (well, about half are anyway).  

So, here we are.  We've gotten what we deserved.  And if it weren't for these absolute leftists hacks on here who depend on Meme's, cartoons, political satire and the "News shows" to tell them what to think and how to feel like the good little idiot minions they are, I wouldn't be voting either.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

We get it. Alpha males make you sad 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Remember, this isn't Trump at the wheel acting like a raving maniac but rather his administration he puts in place to do so.  Obama's administration continues to be the absolute laughing stock around the world...even GB relations are hurt.  How did he manage that?  Complete idiot(s). I believe Trump will put in place excellent negotiators and strong business people. Redundant and stifling regulations on businesses here will be cut and tidied up and set for growth.  The armed forces is GLEAMING for a leader they can support even a little.  Obama has done massive damage to that core morale.  And trade?  It's a laughable thought to think that won't improve tremendously under Trump.  Good grief...how can that not? 

As far as how Trump ended up being "the man"...fuck if I know but let's look at who the R's put up against him...fucking retards.  Cruz is a dip shit on a level I can't even imagine.  I'd have a hard time even picking him over Hillary.  Jeb...well, poor old honest Jeb.  Weak to the core and it showed at every single debate.  America has had eight fucking years of egg in face, milk-toast leadership, so he's out.  Kasich?  Dependable, good head, thinks before he speaks, rational and observant...so, the R's found a way not to back him like the retards they are.  Rubio, I actually liked him.  Seemed smooth, confident and informed.  But froze like a deer in the headlights when it was his turn to shine and in no way wanted to battle Trump.  Weak sauce.  The rest?  Nothing more than a flash in the pan, a dribble on the news tabloids.  Never stood a chance.  Now Trump?  Rash, arrogant, coarse and hot headed.  But you know what?  American's are tired of weakness.  They are tired of the same old political shit.  Tired of career politicians that have made their millions in politics.  Just plain tired of it all (well, about half are anyway).  

So, here we are.  We've gotten what we deserved.  And if it weren't for these absolute leftists hacks on here who depend on Meme's, cartoons, political satire and the "News shows" to tell them what to think and how to feel like the good little idiot minions they are, I wouldn't be voting either.

So all the Reps candidates were too weak to face off against Trump and Hillary takes him on. Yet you don't see that as leadership. Have you actually left your own State, let alone the US? People respect Obama in other countries. He saved US face from the absolute complete train wreck Bush. If the armed forces don't respect Obama, they should at least thank him for not taking them into 2 wars without a plan. What was the plan? Regime change? How did that work out? What was the cost in dollars, US and allied soldiers, civilian lives etc. Then the party that supposedly respect the military left the wounded in squalor in underfunded hospitals. With all the US might it took Bush longer to conquer tinpot dictators than the second world war.   Now compare Obama's foray into Libya. Libya is a mess but far less of a shit show than Iraq and Afghanistan. At far less cost and still regime change. He was smart enough to keep soldiers out of Syria. Terrible place to be for the Syrians but Obama didn't need to probe himself by killing off his soldiers. 

You know Bush was in the National guard. I guess he felt the need to make up for that by playing war. Donald has a lot to make up for. Sgt Heel spurs wants to prove how tough he is when it's other people dying. 

Yet on the double standard again the right whine over the death toll in Benghazi while blinding ignoring the toll Bush and Cheney racked up playing soldier. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So all the Reps candidates were too weak to face off against Trump and Hillary takes him on. Yet you don't see that as leadership. Have you actually left your own State, let alone the US? People respect Obama in other countries. He saved US face from the absolute complete train wreck Bush. If the armed forces don't respect Obama, they should at least thank him for not taking them into 2 wars without a plan. What was the plan? Regime change? How did that work out? What was the cost in dollars, US and allied soldiers, civilian lives etc. Then the party that supposedly respect the military left the wounded in squalor in underfunded hospitals. With all the US might it took Bush longer to conquer tinpot dictators than the second world war.   Now compare Obama's foray into Libya. Libya is a mess but far less of a shit show than Iraq and Afghanistan. At far less cost and still regime change. He was smart enough to keep soldiers out of Syria. Terrible place to be for the Syrians but Obama didn't need to probe himself by killing off his soldiers. 

You know Bush was in the National guard. I guess he felt the need to make up for that by playing war. Donald has a lot to make up for. Sgt Heel spurs wants to prove how tough he is when it's other people dying. 

Yet on the double standard again the right whine over the death toll in Benghazi while blinding ignoring the toll Bush and Cheney racked up playing soldier. 

Deaf, dumb and blind.  Good luck with all that.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You are joking, right? What leaders are respecting him?

Syria?  His red line tough talk was one the worst blunders of his presidency. No one respects a guy who talks shit.

What would you prefer 3,000 dead US soldiers, 5,000 wounded and 1 Trillion spent to make no difference? I'd take a president who backs down when there is nothing to gain than a puffed up coward who sends people to die for no reason. What did the US gain from Afghanistan and Iraq? What did they lose? Was it worth it. Even Donald was against it. Or wasn't depending whether you believe what he says now or what he actually said. Yet he wants to bomb bomb bomb Syria. Good plan maybe he could tell us who he will bomb in Syria. 

Because even though Trump followers and people like you who are all upset about is line talk. Obama was smart enough to know that none of the warring factions were on the US side.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On September 28, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Skidooski said:

Double standard is double standard. And that's you Slope! :news: 

Look who's paid. :read:

Time for your buddies Freeloader and Freeper to step up :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look who's paid. :read:

Time for your buddies Freeloader and Freeper to step up :bc: 

How many posts do those cheap fucks have without paying? How many post did skicheapski have before paying.

More good news out of the Trump camp. He just loves to test the loyalty of his minions. The great leader Trump was ahead of the curve on Cuba. He may say now that Obama is being weak on Cuba. His followers may say the same but the Donald was sucking up to Fidel in the 90's. He even had a plan to hide the funnel the money through a charitable trust. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What would you prefer 3,000 dead US soldiers, 5,000 wounded and 1 Trillion spent to make no difference? I'd take a president who backs down when there is nothing to gain than a puffed up coward who sends people to die for no reason. What did the US gain from Afghanistan and Iraq? What did they lose? Was it worth it. Even Donald was against it. Or wasn't depending whether you believe what he says now or what he actually said. Yet he wants to bomb bomb bomb Syria. Good plan maybe he could tell us who he will bomb in Syria. 

Because even though Trump followers and people like you who are all upset about is line talk. Obama was smart enough to know that none of the warring factions were on the US side.

What is wrong with you?

Did I say I supported or preferred war?

People like me?

Upset?

It was a foreign policy failure..... period.

What leaders are respecting him, again?

Look how he has let this BLM bullshit get out of hand. He can't even influence the people who support him 100%.

What kind of leadership is that ?

Sit back while your supporters burn the cities and murder one another. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many posts do those cheap fucks have without paying? How many post did skicheapski have before paying.

More good news out of the Trump camp. He just loves to test the loyalty of his minions. The great leader Trump was ahead of the curve on Cuba. He may say now that Obama is being weak on Cuba. His followers may say the same but the Donald was sucking up to Fidel in the 90's. He even had a plan to hide the funnel the money through a charitable trust. 

Racer has 2000 posts - and won't pay.....and he's a right wing hack and Rump Pumper.  Sleeper has fewer posts - and won't pay.  His favorite line is 'spending other peoples money'.  Another R hack and Dump supporter :read:  Hypocritical and pathetic. 

Edited by SnowRider