Check your account email address ×

Bravo Dems.......fuck Republicans

f7ben

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I parted out a car because of a destroyed clutch assembly , flywheel and the likely damaging vibrations placed on the thrust and main bearings of an expensive high strung engine

It would have cost me 5gs or more just to fix the mess that the flywheel caused and that was without any towing and engine related money spent. 

Now suck a dick you fucking retarded faggot 

I’m sure snowrider tells himself the same  embellished type of story on why the reverse didnt work.  You guys are like retarded adjoined twins that share a retarded brain.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I’m sure snowrider tells himself the same  embellished type of story on why the reverse didnt work.  You guys are like retarded adjoined twins that share a retarded brain.

whatever you say Gaygrabs10dicks :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s the spirit.  I do still want to know how he got the “grab10dicks” name someday tho.

frankie james gave it to him :lol: his screen name used to be grabs10 ........frankie called him gaygrabs10dicks or some such shit 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is not, and probably will never be, a funnier thread than “The story of snowrider”.

”I’m gonna tell DooTalk on you!!!!!”

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s the spirit.  I do still want to know how he got the “grab10dicks” name someday tho.

It was either fj7 or f7ben rendition of an old screen name.

FJ7 was the Indian from Alaska with the big nose much like F7ben the Indian from Minnesota with the big nose 

they had equal intelligence 

Just now, BOHICA said:

It was either fj7 or f7ben rendition of an old screen name.

FJ7 was the Indian from Alaska with the big nose much like F7ben the Indian from Minnesota with the big nose 

they had equal intelligence 

I'm a pollack you meatsack :lol: 

The other problem with raising the retirement age is medical coverage. Sure people are living linger but that comes at a cost. Someone in their early 60's who isn't gainfully employed will go broke real quick trying to buy health insurance, if they can get it. Eliminating the ACA will make HI almost impossible for someone with pre-existing conditions and having a job at that age with full medical? Hmmm, I'd be dumping that freeloader quick as an employer. You guys should get used to seniors voting Dem for the long term now. 

You young guys better address this now. If not your gonna see people living in tents in 30 years cause they are not saving any money in their retirement funds today. This would force workers to pay. Expanding SS now is a great idea.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You young guys better address this now. If not your gonna see people living in tents in 30 years cause they are not saving any money in their retirement funds today. This would force workers to pay. Expanding SS now is a great idea.

Since you are retired now would you be able to collect based on the new formula???  Should you be able to collect on the new formula that leads to an increase in benefit?

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

DAF.  

They can all hike to California.  Sure, the fires will melt their tents to their faces every now and then but, living like a fucking filthy hippy has its advantages.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-democrats-unveil-social-security-134500966.html

This is a great piece of legislature.......pass it now faggots 

It would cost me a few bucks, but it's something that needs to be done.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and raising everyone's ss tax by 2.4% 

ok fine but we need much stronger verification of people getting SS i know plenty of piles of shit who have been on that train for years who are completely capable  of holding a job .

also cut the shit that a so called disabled person can also make side cash and still collect all there SS .

SS is not going broke only  because of the funding the fraud is huge

I agree.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Something needed to be done. Just saying "fuck it" and making cuts only pushes the elderly further into poverty. Throwing up your hands and saying "fuck them" is the Christian thing to do. 

Couldn't say it any better.

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You are an idiot window licker.....  A democrat....  you love it without lube and dry like sand paper

You're a union member who votes against his own best interest, but have faith in knowing that you're not alone.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It would cost me a few bucks, but it's something that needs to be done.

I agree.

Couldn't say it any better.

You're a union member who votes against his own best interest, but have faith in knowing that you're not alone.

Ibew hasn’t struggled under Trump or Republican Congress.  The biggest assault I have witnessed on union members was the trashing of whitefish energy in Puerto Rico by Democrats.

Edited by BOHICA

Just give them more money.  They promise they won't fuck it up this time.  Seriously, this is the solution?  Take more of our money and get us more dependent on the government via larger SS payments?

I would support this if they took the 2.4% via payroll and put it in a retirement plan that the contributor controls.  Like a 401k.

Go ahead and apply the payroll taxes to 400k+ income to help close the gap.  Then shut the program down for everyone but the poor and helpless.

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Just give them more money.  They promise they won't fuck it up this time.  Seriously, this is the solution?  Take more of our money and get us more dependent on the government via larger SS payments?

I would support this if they took the 2.4% via payroll and put it in a retirement plan that the contributor controls.  Like a 401k.

Go ahead and apply the payroll taxes to 400k+ income to help close the gap.  Then shut the program down for everyone but the poor and helpless.

Retarded.....

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Might be a good idea for guys like you who jump in and out of the market more than I check my balance.

SS is robbing all of us blind. 

No retard....the rich are robbing us blind

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...I mean, the best thing we can do to help unfuck ourselves is to give the government, who got and keeps us fucked, more money. 

Yup. It all adds up.....really.

What fucking difference does it make when they just print trillions either way.

Whatever the poor can get out of this mess they should go for. Fucking morons like you would have average people starving in the street

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ibew hasn’t struggled under Trump or Republican Congress.  The biggest assault I have witnessed on union members was the trashing of whitefish energy in Puerto Rico by Democrats.

You shut your whore fucking mouth, Vince and the lib twats will tell you what the fuck your best interest is and how to think and how to vote. You fucking brainless moron.

Go turn on CNN and fucking start learning!!