Check your account email address ×

hey skidmark

Just now, Rigid1 said:

step 3

Well if the shoe fits, what other options are there? Why don’t you find me an example of me accusing someone of having a lame response, because they didn’t “get it out in time?” That is an equivalent. :lol:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nor do I.  I needed a place to live and travel around the states.  I bought a used motorhome that had lost 68% of it's value in only 8 years.  It was in perfect condition with only 28,000 miles on it.  I have one almost just like it at home so I already know almost everything that can and will go wrong with it.  

RVing is fun.  Lots of cool stuff to see and interesting people to meet.  I'm glad I can do it at a reasonably young age.  

It is fun. We had a travel trailer, my grandparents did. I’m only giving dumb Dave shit about his numerous “success “ claims. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nor do I.  I needed a place to live and travel around the states.  I bought a used motorhome that had lost 68% of it's value in only 8 years.  It was in perfect condition with only 28,000 miles on it.  I have one almost just like it at home so I already know almost everything that can and will go wrong with it.  

RVing is fun.  Lots of cool stuff to see and interesting people to meet.  I'm glad I can do it at a reasonably young age.  

Whatever works for you is good for me.

:lol:

Ive bought new and used..  all about what works at the time.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It is fun. We had a travel trailer, my grandparents did. I’m only giving dumb Dave shit about his numerous “success “ claims. 

What success claims have i made?

33 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont really care about it as investment...its something we want to do...we buy it...sure you look for the best deal...im sure you know what im saying.

It's part of a lifestyle, you can't sit at home all the time.:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Those kinds of deals give me a boner.  There was a nice Prevost in a lot up here.  Asking 199,900.  That lifestyle really isn't for me but, I checked it out anyway.  2005 with 150k on it.  The only reason I knew it was spendy is because one of my uncle's rolls in a Prevost.  Not hard to drop a $1M on one of those things...or others.  My uncles is just plain stupid wow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont really care about it as investment...its something we want to do...we buy it...sure you look for the best deal...im sure you know what im saying.

Most recreational purchases are not good investments...sleds and boats for instance...WGAF? Like you say it’s for your enjoyment so go for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those kinds of deals give me a boner.  There was a nice Prevost in a lot up here.  Asking 199,900.  That lifestyle really isn't for me but, I checked it out anyway.  2005 with 150k on it.  The only reason I knew it was spendy is because one of my uncle's rolls in a Prevost.  Not hard to drop a $1M on one of those things...or others.  My uncles is just plain stupid wow.

There was a used Provost at Barrett Jackson...it was 1.8 mill.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/24/2019 at 9:56 AM, Snoslinger said:

like i said, you are too obvious. wait a little, come in slowly, a little less subtle. 

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well if the shoe fits, what other options are there? Why don’t you find me an example of me accusing someone of having a lame response, because they didn’t “get it out in time?” That is an equivalent. :lol:

yesterday work???   :ashamed:

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, DAVE said:

There was a used Provost at Barrett Jackson...it was 1.8 mill.

Yep.  Even in 2005 a $1million Prevost was a stripped down model.  We visited friends in Indio CA (Palm Springs area)  last spring and their neighbor had a brand new 2019 $2.8 million Newell.   Completely over the top bad ass.   Some people have just way too much money.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Oh yes.  Thinking of building a JK this summer.  I'll save the XJ and give it to my grandkids.  

That thing is badass...just not enough places to go with one back home.too much skeg...didnt think it was feasable to build another....had fun with what i had.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Here is the 2020 Newell line up that's still available.  You can get in to a decent one for around $2.2 Million plus tax.  

https://www.newellcoach.com/new-motorhome-coach-for-sale--xNewInventory

Just amazing rigs....but DAYAM!  I can't roll like that.  I'd be looking for a deal and half on something around 10 years old...that way, if I hate it, I don't lose my asshole so bad.  Learned that with boats!!!

I know these big rollin', Million+ rigs aren't being sold to first time RV'ers though these playas know they love it out there in RV's.  You can finance them like houses boats too right?  10-20 years?