Check your account email address ×

hey skidmark

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm.  Well we can add that to the long list of subject he knows nothing about.  

Neither are good investments but I would give the edge to the 5er on overall resale value.  5er's are also more affordable up front.  

I dont really care about it as investment...its something we want to do...we buy it...sure you look for the best deal...im sure you know what im saying.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Ahahahahaha  :thumbsup: :lol:

I mean seriously, he times your posts yesterday, then mocks someone else for "timing" a post 24hrs later.... I'd at least try and be a little more self aware...

Im sure he will be by shortly to tell me Im dumb and dont understand what he was doing..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Are you mentally challenged? Serious question. I’m talking about time between two posts, back to back. Not when waiting until many have commented before making a statement :lol:

Bahaha,, I nailed it!!! see my edit, I wanted to make sure I added step 3...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Are you mentally challenged? Serious question. I’m talking about time between two posts, back to back. Not when waiting until many have commented before making a statement :lol:

Newsflash but you do that too! When your pressing for an answer, you do it all the time

I timed his posts yesterday? :lmao:

well yes slinger, when you said he waits to see what others post and then falls in line.. that is based on time of posts

when you tell someone to come in slowly, that is based on time of posts..

So that is timing of posts..

Man, huge delays :lol:

55 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know you like clockwork.

:lol:

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so what's going to be your way out this time? 

• prove x,y, z worked for the russian govt
  • doesn't matter if x worked with y, who worked with the russian govt

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well gee, that's pretty good instinct skills you got there dude. i mean, what were the chances of that happening, in a thread to provoke skidmark about a bet? 

:lmao:

50 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Took you too long for that comeback....and its weak.

Oh I get it fine. The three of you are as dumb as rocks and will protect each other whenever possible. 

I play you like a fiddle...use all your tactics against you.....and youre to dumb to see it.

• Like 1

Yes rigid, observing dumbski sometimes waiting hours, pages or even days is the same as  Dave expecting a response from we within seconds :lol:

So you timed his posts.. :thumbsup:

Oh I get it fine. The three of you are as dumb as rocks and will protect each other whenever possible. 

step 3

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont really care about it as investment...its something we want to do...we buy it...sure you look for the best deal...im sure you know what im saying.

Nor do I.  I needed a place to live and travel around the states.  I bought a used motorhome that had lost 68% of it's value in only 8 years.  It was in perfect condition with only 28,000 miles on it.  I have one almost just like it at home so I already know almost everything that can and will go wrong with it.  

RVing is fun.  Lots of cool stuff to see and interesting people to meet.  I'm glad I can do it at a reasonably young age.  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And dumb Dave, I don’t have you on ignore. You’re too fucking comical to watch in action. 

Did MaxD make that claim?  I thought he was talking about that other idiot, awesome knobful  :dunno: 

Edited by AKIQPilot