Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Simple. The NAACP is an organization for a certain group of people and is not of impartiality. It’s literally in the name.... It also doesn’t hold sway over all people or required in your life to survive in our community. Please tell me you aren’t this dumb...

WOW.  So it's racist then?  Well, not according to your "new and improved definition" of course.

Also, his answer was perfect and you got owned.  Get used to it...but claim victory.  

BAI...XLTools! :hay:

Stop trolling me.  I'm a meaner troll than you.

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you dumb too? You know full well why using an all black organization is irrelevant. 

Name one institution of power where whites are at a disadvantage compared to blacks. 

NAAWP?   :dunno:   :lol:  j/k

Just now, Zambroski said:

WOW.  So it's racist then?  Well, not according to your "new and improved definition" of course.

Also, his answer was perfect and you got owned.  Get used to it...but claim victory.  

BAI...XLTools! :hay:

Stop trolling me.  I'm a meaner troll than you.

Literally you are dumber than Racer right now. The point of the NAACP is to cut racism out of other institutions, so your take since they aren’t trying to cut it out for white People as well is they are racist? Holy fuck.

Literally you are dumber than Racer right now. The point of the NAACP is to cut racism out of other institutions, so your take since they aren’t trying to cut it out for white People as well is they are racist? Holy fuck.

:lol: 

Trolling.  Why you want me to cut you up?  Fact:  You asked a wide open question.  Fact: AKIQ answered with a quality example.  FACT: You lost your mind and here we are with you twisting any which way but loose to try and cover.  Sorry.  I can't help you.  Own your ownage.

Image result for clyde any which way but loose gif

Trolling.  Why you want me to cut you up?  Fact:  You asked a wide open question.  Fact: AKIQ answered with a quality example.  FACT: You lost your mind and here we are with you twisting any which way but loose to try and cover.  Sorry.  I can't help you.  Own your ownage.

Image result for clyde any which way but loose gif

So you refuse to name one institution? Got it. You look like a fool for thinking the NAACP as an example is valid, and you look like a coward for not naming another and debating it. Total lack of intellectual integrity or critical thought. I’m embarrassed for you. Pop smoke. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you refuse to name one institution? Got it. You look like a fool for thinking the NAACP as an example is valid, and you look like a coward for not naming another and debating it. Total lack of intellectual integrity or critical thought. I’m embarrassed for you. Pop smoke. 

Well....since I'm not sure what you mean by "institution of power" exactly...and still not sure of the specifics of your "holding an advantage over" claim...and you refuse to answer those because you are trying anything for a win here.  I'll throw you another.  BTW...NAACP was still a good answer and your attempt to debunk was a fail

Here's one for you:  Black Lives Matter.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well....since I'm not sure what you mean by "institution of power" exactly...and still not sure of the specifics of your "holding an advantage over" claim...and you refuse to answer those because you are trying anything for a win here.  I'll throw you another.  BTW...NAACP was still a good answer and your attempt to debunk was a fail

Oh my god. Bahahahhahahahahahahhahaha 

NAACP was the perfect answer.

Another example of people thinking that it has to be one way or the other. 

It's very possible that the rally was full of assholes.

MAGA wearing right wing priveleged white punks who were there to rally against a woman's right to choose. Acted like assholes to a native person, mocking him, whooping, tomahawk chopping etc.  Fucking assholes.

That native fucker who let the lie about being a vietnam vet stand, is a left wing agitator, got in the face of those MAGA hat wearing assholes.

And those black Israelite hateful racist pricks.  

You Mercan's have so many mass shootings, if only you could work on your timing. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Another example of people thinking that it has to be one way or the other. 

It's very possible that the rally was full of assholes.

MAGA wearing right wing priveleged white punks who were there to rally against a woman's right to choose. Acted like assholes to a native person, mocking him, whooping, tomahawk chopping etc.  Fucking assholes.

That native fucker who let the lie about being a vietnam vet stand, is a left wing agitator, got in the face of those MAGA hat wearing assholes.

And those black Israelite hateful racist pricks.  

You Mercan's have so many mass shootings, if only you could work on your timing. 

SWeet fuck!  Did you get cucked on your tour bus ride?  You seem less than relaxed.

@ZambroskiI know you’re playing dumb to save face, but it makes you actually look like you’re a right wing MC... 

I look forward to some whiny ignorant comment that shows your true colors... What a hack and a moron. Pop smoke. 

Dude, just take your ownage.  I've gotta tell ya...it's been painful to watch.  I haven't enjoyed seeing you getting rolled like this.  Well, honestly, it was funny to see Neal fucking harpooning your ass.  I lol'ed a bit more than I should have but...meh...

SWeet fuck!  Did you get cucked on your tour bus ride?  You seem less than relaxed.

I am totally relaxed.  That luxury cruise was amazing.  Kind of expensive, you wouldn't belong.  A clown like you belongs on a 3 star Carnival cruise full of Norovirus. 

Dude, just take your ownage.  I've gotta tell ya...it's been painful to watch.  I haven't enjoyed seeing you getting rolled like this.  Well, honestly, it was funny to see Neal fucking harpooning your ass.  I lol'ed a bit more than I should have but...meh...

He said he was hating work I think.

Typical MCbroski response. Pretend to call owned yet refuse to answer the question at hand or accept facts. Pop smoke 73er.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I am totally relaxed.  That luxury cruise was amazing.  Kind of expensive, you wouldn't belong.  A clown like you belongs on a 3 star Carnival cruise full of Norovirus. 

How expensive?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How are you so dumb that you don’t know what an institution is? BLM and NAACP are organizations. An institution is like the judicial system, education system, etc. 

HOLY SHIT!  FUN WITH SYNONYMS!!!!!!

Just stop.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's funny to watch how clueless you are.