Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seemed like a good answer to me based on your wide shot patterned question.

:dunno:

Are you dumb too? You know full well why using an all black organization is irrelevant. 

Name one institution of power where whites are at a disadvantage compared to blacks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you dumb too? You know full well why using an all black organization is irrelevant. 

Name one institution of power where whites are at a disadvantage compared to blacks. 

Spot on :bc: 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Or where whites do not have the power and influence. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are still trying to make an argument that has failed on it's own worthless merits by twisting the debate.

NO?...you just changed the question from the original.  But hey, I'll play.  You name one. Or, I want a more precise definition of "institution of power" and an example of how "whites are disadvantaged to blacks".  That seems fair to ask for specifics, right? Otherwise, you asked a broad question, AKIQ answered and once again, you were forced to shift the argument.

Dude, at some point you have to realize that the shoes you are trying to fit into are just too many sizes off.  These Librul Balance shoes don't appear to be fitting you. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are still trying to make an argument that has failed on it's own worthless merits by twisting the debate.

NO?...you just changed the question from the original.  But hey, I'll play.  You name one. Or, I want a more precise definition of "institution of power" and an example of how "whites are disadvantaged to blacks".  That seems fair to ask for specifics, right? Otherwise, you asked a broad question, AKIQ answered and once again, you were forced to shift the argument.

Dude, at some point you have to realize that the shoes you are trying to fit into are just too many sizes off.  These Librul Balance shoes don't appear to be fitting you. 

Nice answer :lmao: :lol: 

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Name one institution of actual power white men do not control... 

I honestly cannot think of one but it doesn’t change my thought that the charge of racism is thrown around and used waaaaayyy too often...it dilutes and minimizes real instances where racism is being practiced.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I honestly cannot think of one but it doesn’t my thought that the charge of racism is thrown around and used waaaaayyy too often...it dilutes and minimizes read instances where racism is being practiced.

Reality is we don’t address it enough and often times take it for granted.  Perfect example is you can’t come up with an example to the question. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

An institution of power, for your feeble mind is any that holds some sort of sway over you as a person. Governmental, judicial, educational, etc. IE your local police station, your school district, local college, etc. My arguement, however, has not failed. That’s why instead of shooting out answers you and AkIQ decided to say NAACP... Debate me. Tell me how whites are at a disadvantage, have less power than blacks in any of those institutions. You won’t. You’ll make some long winded diatribe, saying absolutely nothing, and claim victory. Your intellectually incabale of operating on this level. Pop smoke. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Reality is we don’t address it enough and often times take it for granted.  Perfect example is you can’t come up with an example to the question. 

That is not a perfect example of anything because it presumes that every white controlled institution is actively seeking to disenfranchise blacks and I don’t think that is the reality. Does it happen...of course....has it improved ...of course...can it  get better...of

course.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I honestly cannot think of one but it doesn’t change my thought that the charge of racism is thrown around and used waaaaayyy too often...it dilutes and minimizes real instances where racism is being practiced.

Of course racism is politicized and used for reasons outside the progress of equality for all people. No doubt Snacks, but the underlying definition is accurate. That’s a people problem, not a definition problem. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

In other words, "we don't know because we don't ask that question enough...BUT ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!'.  Wut?  LOL!  

XLT?  Now what?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is not a perfect example of anything because it presumes that every white controlled institution is actively seeking to disenfranchise blacks and I don’t think that is the reality.

It’s not about actively doing it. It’s about doing it. Let’s be honest. The vast majority of police don’t wish ill on people of color, but you know full well police as a group act different around them then they would in a white sub division. Racism is intertwined with the facts on the ground. That white area is more safe most likely is their train of thought. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

An institution of power, for your feeble mind is any that holds some sort of sway over you as a person. Governmental, judicial, educational, etc. IE your local police station, your school district, local college, etc. My arguement, however, has not failed. That’s why instead of shooting out answers you and AkIQ decided to say NAACP... Debate me. Tell me how whites are at a disadvantage, have less power than blacks in any of those institutions. You won’t. You’ll make some long winded diatribe, saying absolutely nothing, and claim victory. Your intellectually incabale of operating on this level. Pop smoke. 

NAACP?  Debate that answer.  What's wrong with that answer?  You can't debate it so it's not legit?

Ok, XLTools.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

In other words, "we don't know because we don't ask that question enough...BUT ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!'.  Wut?  LOL!  

XLT?  Now what?

So you have absolutely no rebuttal? Figures. You know you’re wrong, yet you don’t want to admit it. Snacks sees the reason and has a valid reason why he isn’t a fan, but at least he accepts it exists in the space being discussed rather than in the old train of thought and definition. 

It’s not about actively doing it. It’s about doing it. Let’s be honest. The vast majority of police don’t wish ill on people of color, but you know full well police as a group act different around them then they would in a white sub division. Racism is intertwined with the facts on the ground. That white area is more safe most likely is their train of thought. 

Jesus.  You pecked out this crap then killed your argument with the last sentence?  Nice.

You don't thing cops know where the bad shit goes down in any area...you don't think they should act different when they are in those areas?  Why are they there in the first fucking place?

So you have absolutely no rebuttal? Figures. You know you’re wrong, yet you don’t want to admit it. Snacks sees the reason and has a valid reason why he isn’t a fan, but at least he accepts it exists in the space being discussed rather than in the old train of thought and definition. 

I "rebutted" fine.  You keep trying to save your face here....but it's been wiped of all it's features some time ago.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course they act differently and I have

always said that African Americans and The Poor don’t get a fair shake from our legal system  from top to bottom but it has and continues to improve.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

NAACP?  Debate that answer.  What's wrong with that answer?  You can't debate it so it's not legit?

Ok, XLTools.

Simple. The NAACP is an organization for a certain group of people and is not of impartiality. It’s literally in the name.... It also doesn’t hold sway over all people or required in your life to survive in our community. Please tell me you aren’t this dumb...

Now Zam, name an org that benefits blacks more than whites that is required for participation in our world.. You know I’m right. That’s why you keep deflecting away. Try for once to argue with a shred of integrity and critical thought, you’re embarrassing yourself.