Check your account email address ×

Mueller Will NOT Charge Collusion Says ABC News

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Pay up sucka!  

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/425179-abcs-karl-sources-say-mueller-report-is-almost-certain-to-be-anti-climactic

Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that."

You already owe @Snoslinger $100.....Dump told you he had no contact or deals with Russia.  He lied.  He crossed the line and you condone it.  You should be strung up right next to Dump 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

You already owe @Snoslinger $100.....Dump told you he had no contact or deals with Russia.  He lied.  He crossed the line and you condone it.  You should be strung up right next to Dump 👍

How are the sleds working?   Reverse ok?  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Muellers report will never see the light of day. 

Too much dirt on Democrats in there. Trump threatened to have them released and half the world shit their pants. This witch Hunt may have worked out if the players weren't incompetent govt boobs. 

Just now, Anler said:

Too much dirt on Democrats in there. Trump threatened to have them released and half the world shit their pants. This witch Hunt may have worked out if the players weren't incompetent govt boobs. 

Barr says it’s no witch hunt. I’ve also seen no change in the Dems behavior since trumpski said he’d spill the beans on them. If anything, they’ve become more virulent. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

exactly

they better release it. good or bad.. I want to see these libs hit rock bottom AGAIN. its coming

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

exactly

they better release it. good or bad.. I want to see these libs hit rock bottom AGAIN. its coming

Anar’s new crew :lmao: Dude - I’m embarrassed for you :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

and you call others gullible? taking value to something trump said? :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Anar’s new crew :lmao: Dude - I’m embarrassed for you :lol: 

"but, but trump said....."

what imbeciles trump has made of these baffoons. if hillary had done a fraction of these trump/russia things, they'd be all over it. analer especially.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so forget the legality issue for a moment, if that's what some of you are relying on. i'm curious if tom and analer believe trump and his admin worked with russia to help win the election. period. yes or no would suffice. :news:

No poopsie. The charges are Russia interfered with the election. Outside of vote tampering or some other kind of fraud that CHANGED the outcome of the election there is no conspiracy. It's called campaigning you brain dead cunt. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so forget the legality issue for a moment, if that's what some of you are relying on. i'm curious if tom and analer believe trump and his admin worked with russia to help win the election. period. yes or no would suffice. :news:

Didn't Trump, his campaign and the Kremlin design all those FakeBook ads? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No poopsie. The charges are Russia interfered with the election. Outside of vote tampering or some other kind of fraud that CHANGED the outcome of the election there is no conspiracy. It's called campaigning you brain dead cunt. 

:lol:

unreal. btw, your sniff test isn't the same as the law's, dumb ass. holy fuck. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Quit making shit up.  If Mueller doesn't find collusion there isn't any.  

I called this one when it all started....I knew Slinger would just dismiss Muellers findings if they didn't find collusion.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is a Russian spy silly.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I called this one when it all started....I knew Slinger would just dismiss Muellers findings if they didn't find collusion.

sorry charlie. if mueller himself says no collusion, or no conspiracy with russia, i will believe him, or at least honor the bet. something the welcher didn't do. if someone else is doing the talking for mueller, like barr, then no. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry charlie. if mueller himself says no collusion, or no conspiracy with russia, i will believe him, or at least honor the bet. something the welcher didn't do. if someone else is doing the talking for mueller, like barr, then no. 

:lol: :lol2: :lmao:

Slinger the goal post mover!!!!

• Sad 1