Check your account email address ×

Sad reality of our world

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  No.  I am simply trying to fill the requests of those wanting to feel more self inept pity.  I think it’s working too!  :lol:

Ahhh...if there is a perfect asshole, I’d like to think I’m in the running.  Top five? Three?     :lmao:

Your game is too obvious to bring you up to the level of asshole. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zderspki is as delusional as Trump.

Poor Frosted Snacks.  

Just now, SSFB said:

Your game is too obvious to bring you up to the level of asshole. 

Well, I’m not trying to hide it.  I think “my game” is fairly obvious.  That’s what makes it the most fun though!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Guy, you started in right away with a personal attack on me without anyone mentioning you. I even buried the hatchet with you months ago. You just couldn’t resist, and wonder why certain people say what they say about you. Just a casual observance. 

What personal attack...that I called you arrogant?  Your generation is the first to my knowledge that often openly disparages older generations instead of respects them, as every previous generation used to do. I take issue with that big time.  At the same time, your generation has been indoctrinated to a much higher rate of liberal orthodoxy.  Hence despite the critical thinkers (like you perhaps) among your generation, you also now have the snowflake safe space generation in your group who seem in a perpetual state of grievance at all times. You couldn’t describe a bigger group of weak tits-these safe space types.    I maintain that your comments are arrogant and delusional.  Achievers and deep thinkers are in every generation, quit thinking yours is somehow the first one that has nothing to learn from previous generations.  And I’m not much concerned about being Mr Popular either, among some of these mental defectives like Smales.  I’d love to go on but this is off my phone...laptop fried the keyboard.

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You are one of the worst offenders on this forum when it comes to making Ageist arguments. 

Worst offender or least tolerant of your superior attitude?  Ageist. Gtfo.  I get called old man daily.  Yeah that’s not ageist much.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What personal attack...that I called you arrogant?  Your generation is the first to my knowledge that often openly disparages older generations instead of respects them, as every previous generation used to do. I take issue with that big time.  At the same time, your generation has been indoctrinated to a much higher rate of liberal orthodoxy.  Hence despite the critical thinkers (like you perhaps) among your generation, you also now have the snowflake safe space generation in your group who seem in a perpetual state of grievance at all times. You couldn’t describe a bigger group of weak tits-these safe space types.    I maintain that your comments are arrogant and delusional.  Achievers and deep thinkers are in every generation, quit thinking yours is somehow the first one that has nothing to learn from previous generations.  And I’m not much concerned about being Mr Popular either, among some of these mental defectives like Smales.  I’d love to go on but this is off my phone...laptop fried the keyboard.

Why go on....it's the same long winded bullshit you always post...maybe just stfu.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Worst offender or least tolerant of your superior attitude?  Ageist. Gtfo.  I get called old man daily.  Yeah that’s not ageist much.

Bahahaha....fuck you are delusional!!! 

You have a really shallow and simplistic viewpoint of the world if you think this is the first time a generation has disparaged the generation before them. 

Then of course there's the highly subjective statement about the higher rates of indoctrination. 

Lastly, it's hilarious listening to the biggest crybaby on the forum call anyone else "safe space". Your reputation as a fucking baby is entrenched as much as anything here. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bahahaha....fuck you are delusional!!! 

Rent free in your head that’s for sure mr post 5x what I do.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You have a really shallow and simplistic viewpoint of the world if you think this is the first time a generation has disparaged the generation before them. 

Then of course there's the highly subjective statement about the higher rates of indoctrination. 

Lastly, it's hilarious listening to the biggest crybaby on the forum call anyone else "safe space". Your reputation as a fucking baby is entrenched as much as anything here. 

Ok emotional Joel.  Like I said.  Not much concerned what a couple mental defectives think of me.  You call me a crybaby. I think you’re a little fag.  I guess we’re at an impasse.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok emotional Joel.  Like I said.  Not much concerned what a couple mental defectives think of me.  You call me a crybaby. I think you’re a little fag.  I guess we’re at an impasse.  :lol: 

LOL. Keeping up with that same lie even though you've been told how false it is a dozen times?

The only person with more emotional outbursts on these forums than you is Donny H and he at least had enough common sense to eventually recognize it and step away. Not a single person on these forums who over the years was widely regarded as rational and common sense has ever held you in the same regard. Care to name one?

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You obviously did not read my follow on post to Dave.

Why are you making personal attacks when day in and day out you moan about others starting in on you? That’s all I care about here. Not your opinion on the topic at hand since you clearly have no interest in anything other than a 30k foot view in which you oversimplify and generalize incorrectly on nearly everything. 

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL. Keeping up with that same lie even though you've been told how false it is a dozen times?

The only person with more emotional outbursts on these forums than you is Donny H and he at least had enough common sense to eventually recognize it and step away. Not a single person on these forums who over the years was widely regarded as rational and common sense has ever held you in the same regard. Care to name one?

:lol:  Donny as eccentric as he is, is smarter and more successful than you’ll likely ever be, speaking of generational comparisons.  And ffs, lose the forum spokesman act.  You speak for yourself, that’s it.

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You obviously did not read my follow on post to Dave.

Why are you making personal attacks when day in and day out you moan about others starting in on you? That’s all I care about here. Not your opinion on the topic at hand since you clearly have no interest in anything other than a 30k foot view in which you oversimplify and generalize incorrectly on nearly everything. 

No I read it.  You’re obviously a smart guy.  I just found some of your comments to be arrogant and offensive and responded in kind.  We won’t even start on the past comments you’ve made about me.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn woolie is getting gang raped in here! You young guys sure like old butthole. Gross! 

Woolie is fine.  And thankful he doesn’t spend all day glued to this shit.  Gonna be busting some pow in Colorado this week and then back to Maine on the following weekend on the new turbo iron where the conditions are primo.  Life is pretty damn good dude.  :bc: 

:lol:  Donny as eccentric as he is, is smarter and more successful than you’ll likely ever be, speaking of generational comparisons.  And ffs, lose the forum spokesman act.  You speak for yourself, that’s it.

More irony from the guy who fancies himself the Oracle. :lol:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No I read it.  You’re obviously a smart guy.  I just found some of your comments to be arrogant and offensive and responded in kind.  We won’t even start on the past comments you’ve made about me.

"offensive" :lol:

And you have the gall to call other people snowflakes. :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Settle down EJ.  I don’t say shit to you.  Try it sometime. 

I can't imagine taking offense at what someone posts on a snowmobile forum. 

But you are a victim so it makes sense. 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Woolie is fine.  And thankful he doesn’t spend all day glued to this shit.  Gonna be busting some pow in Colorado this week and then back to Maine on the following weekend on the new turbo iron where the conditions are primo.  Life is pretty damn good dude.  :bc: 

The forum spokesman is always you Mark....you are constantly using "We" when you make comments about others and I'm very proud of you for going riding but here  you are now.