Check your account email address ×

Did he declare a national emergency and close the border?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why no normal people in politics. Trump Schumer and Palosi all are personality disordered and disturbed. 

I’ve seriously never met one I felt was remotely normal much less anything resembling authentic.  

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why no normal people in politics. Trump Schumer and Palosi all are personality disordered and disturbed. 

Because they could not survive in the real working world.  They are leeches sucking the life out of working folks like us who will have to support their worthless sacks of flesh until they DIE!

Just now, Mikeadoo said:

Because they could not survive in the real working world.  They are leeches sucking the life out of working folks like us who will have to support their worthless sacks of flesh until they DIE!

Not Trump.  He’s the only MFer that will leave the office poorer...and I can almost guarantee he’ll be the last one we see that gives his salary away.  He’s got other issues though.  His arrogance and narcissism made him think he could “fix” DC.  

NOPE!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not Trump.  He’s the only MFer that will leave the office poorer...and I can almost guarantee he’ll be the last one we see that gives his salary away.  He’s got other issues though.  His arrogance and narcissism made him think he could “fix” DC.  

NOPE!

I was referring to Scummer and Pelosi.  I totally agree with you.....I hoped he could "fix" the dipshits in power.....but I'm afraid their roots go way too deep to pull out by the head.  It's gonna take some huge doses of round up to get rid of the "powers that be".

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump fixing Washington. :lol: 

You retards thinking it's just PEACHY AS FUCK!  :lol: 

Obama's administration was probably the most corrupt of any Presidency.  Expert liars and cover up artists though so, points for that!  Enough for a Nobel even!!!!  :lol: