Check your account email address ×

Surprise, surprise

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just fucking stop. 

Well, he says it like he does the hiring. You missed my point as per usual.

I agree it's wrong to employ illegals especially when you're pushing for a Wall/ 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Well, he says it like he does the hiring. You missed my point as per usual.

I agree it's wrong to employ illegals especially when you're pushing for a Wall/ 

Well no shit and what is this supposed point? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well no shit and what is this supposed point? 

the point is Trump can't control everything people who work for him do. He's not doing the hiring at his gold courses. I'm sure there is a policy against hiring illegals that doesn't mean someone looking for laborers isn't going to hire them. It's a stupid topic, Just another way to take a job at Trump

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

the point is Trump can't control everything people who work for him do. He's not doing the hiring at his gold courses. I'm sure there is a policy against hiring illegals that doesn't mean someone looking for laborers isn't going to hire them. It's a stupid topic, Just another way to take a job at Trump

Holy fuckballs you love you some Trumpy 💕 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Good god...It was the biggest campaign issue he ran on and he just shut  down the fucking government over it so you would think he would have made fucking sure he didn’t employ any illegals. Either he is stupid, arrogant or both.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god...It was the biggest campaign issue he ran on and he just shut  down the fucking government over it so you would think he would have made fucking sure he didn’t employ any illegals. Either he is stupid, arrogant or both.

The answer is yes

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just to give some perspective. My wife runs HR for a large credit union in southeast Michigan. They have between 500 and 1000 employees. They struggle on a daily basis with decisions made by their employees. If you want to blame Trump who employs 10 of thousands by all means. The fact is neither you or I know the internal workings of all his companies or their hiring practices. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Just to give some perspective. My wife runs HR for a large credit union in southeast Michigan. They have between 500 and 1000 employees. They struggle on a daily basis with decisions made by their employees. If you want to blame Trump who employs 10 of thousands by all means. The fact is neither you or I know the internal workings of all his companies or their hiring practices. 

HE SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT OVER IT.

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

According to MC link, it appears the person used fake SS numbers, was fired and turned in a few more that were fired for forging employment documents.  What’s the problem?  

That's Trumps fault to