Check your account email address ×

Utah adopts .05 blood alcohol law.

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree one of Harpers major failings is his anti science agenda. Sheer will be worse. 

That’s why you hate gmo’s. The .08 intoxication limit and vaccines. You are a racist Nazi 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Legal pot is cool. I’’m for the model other countries have used. Legalize everything and stick all that drug interdiction money into addiction treatment. 

Don't you earn a living from addiction treatment. No conflict of interest there.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't you earn a living from addiction treatment. No conflict of interest there.

I don’t think you have to be ‘in the business’ to realize the drug war is not working. I’m with spin on this one.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I don’t think you have to be ‘in the business’ to realize the drug war is not working. I’m with spin on this one.

Oh I realize the drug war is not working. But to spend thousands to turn junkies into drunks will not work either.

I don't drink so not concerned about the law, BUT, I have a Grand Daughter who is a cop, she tells me in Wisconsin you do not have to be legally intoxicated to get a ticket what's known as "impaired driving", apparently if you have "any" alcohol in your system you can get a ticket or perhaps arrested, now it's possible she's mistaken but that's what she told me.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't drink so not concerned about the law, BUT, I have a Grand Daughter who is a cop, she tells me in Wisconsin you do not have to be legally intoxicated to get a ticket what's known as "impaired driving", apparently if you have "any" alcohol in your system you can get a ticket or perhaps arrested, now it's possible she's mistaken but that's what she told me.

That is true in MN .....but you have to fail field sobriety tests and having been shown to be impaired by way of your actions. The bar is a little higher to be charged if impaired driving if you are not legally impaired. It seems this charge usually gets dropped if your blood work shows no other substances that could cause impairment 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

A drunk driving neighbour or psycho neighbour with a small Arsenal is more of a danger to my family than who my neighbour marries or whether they get an abortion.  Ben just wants to drink and drive without penalty. Fucktard. 

You are a good  soldier ....extra safety for you!    

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

A drunk driving neighbour or psycho neighbour with a small Arsenal is more of a danger to my family than who my neighbour marries or whether they get an abortion.  Ben just wants to drink and drive without penalty. Fucktard. 

You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker here........and that is really saying something. Braid dead cocksucker......die in a fire you miserable fucking half man 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Are you drunk yet?

Is this a drunken rant?

I have been on a bit of a bender......but rest assured.......I could drink myself to 4x a .05 limit and still function better than you or that little half man dick sucking queer you call a countrymen 

Isn’t  impaired driving just for  bartering down your Dui . In exchange for paying all fees & fines you can tell people you were impaired,  not drunk. 

Let’s not forget 0 tolerance/. Mandatory sentencing for teens. Never to soon to  get them in the system for life!!!

for something. We all did. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have been on a bit of a bender......but rest assured.......I could drink myself to 4x a .05 limit and still function better than you or that little half man dick sucking queer you call a countrymen 

Yeah most drunks don't think they're drunks. And talk foolishly!

Your batting 1000!

:lol:

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Where do you come up with this shit? Seriously, you try so hard to be the confrontational type always going for a knock out but you come off instead as soft and idiotic. 

BTW...it's neighbor 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Where do you come up with this shit? Seriously, you try so hard to be the confrontational type always going for a knock out but you come off instead as soft and idiotic. 

BTW...it's neighbor 

Arsenal is a scary media word for owning more than 1 gun. 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker here........and that is really saying something. Braid dead cocksucker......die in a fire you miserable fucking half man 

The magic words here are "psycho neighbour" according to Rev, obviously being "psycho" is bad regardless if you are driving a vehicle or happen to own firearms..

• Like 1