Check your account email address ×

Charlotte riots spark another gun buying frenzy

Momorider

Did you see the video of the black guy calling all white people the devil? Does he know the cop that shot the criminal is black? You just can't make this shit up.

I'd be loading up the ammo if I lived there and had to deal with this kind of stupidity. 

:gun:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wonder whats wrong with America.....Mmmmmm

Surely it's not these riots and the way these assholes treat people and property! Kicking down homeless people on the streets...viciously beating innocents in the streets....looting etc. That's what's good about America right? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Surely it's not these riots and the way these assholes treat people and property! Kicking down homeless people on the streets...viciously beating innocents in the streets....looting etc. That's what's good about America right? 

That's not what motivated me last night to buy a new shotgun. It's called a great deal.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not enough guns. Maybe more would solve the problem?

Never hurts....I have an arsenal of 3.

A video of blacks rioting and attacking whites will definitely prompt some gun sales or other methods of defense. No way I would stop for black rioters in the street. I am running some mutha fuckas over. They'll move eventually. RAM FTW!!!

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It works in Chicago now doesn't it? Let them thugs kill each other......how can I help? :lol: 

Problem is they arent killing each other fast enough. Need like 50 1,000 death weekends to get things to settle down...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Problem is they arent killing each other fast enough. Need like 50 1,000 death weekends to get things to settle down...

Reproduction rate is higher then their death rate :thumbdown:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Reproduction rate is higher then their death rate :thumbdown:

Yeah. Black chicks are fucking whores. 11 year old pregnancies are very common. I know the religious right doesnt like this but I think these girls should be fitted with a birth control device at puberty. Its cheaper in the long run to pay for the birth control than the life long care, education, housing, food and eventually incarceration of all of these teen pregnancies.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

A video of blacks rioting and attacking whites will definitely prompt some gun sales or other methods of defense. No way I would stop for black rioters in the street. I am running some mutha fuckas over. They'll move eventually. RAM FTW!!!

They will pull you out of your truck and beat you Reginald Denny style you Nazi Pig Dog :guzzle: 

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

i'd like to read about that but can't find it.

52 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I saw it on Google news earlier, sorry no link tho.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/terence-crutcher-shooting-tulsa-county-district-attorney-charges-officer-shelby-n652856?cid=sm_fb

• Like 1