Check your account email address ×

Trump's 'bone spurs' are a lie: Daughter of podiatrist who helped get president out of Vietnam service

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Irony, you clowns whining about free passes. Nearly everything trump has done was stuff that used to piss people like you, off. Yet not a word. So please, spare the “free pass” stuff. If you one bit of common sense you’d know that’s the majority of the reason we post anti-trump threads...to point out your hypocrisy and double standards 

No...you post them cause you are a sore loser!!!

Nothing more...nothing less.

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Are we the ones getting hot under the collar, defending trump and having trouble accepting certain things?

some of you live in an alternative universe. Right is wrong, wrong is right, real is fake, fake is real...

Posts about Trumps fails always become about the posters. Anyone see a pattern here.

Trump is and has been proven to be a liar thousands of times in the last 2 years alone yet his blind faith followers continue to support his lies.

Oh I was never drafted to serve and will continue to say any veteran who voted for him and continues to support him is fucked in the head.

PUSSY TRUMP

Edited by Mainecat

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just like you and others do for Trump. You and the libs have more in common than you thought. :bc: 

I dont give Trump a free pass on anything.

The libs did all the shit Trumps done beforehand....

Trumps a loudmouth idiot...i like him cause he upsets liberals...he is not my leader.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Posts about Trumps fails always become about the posters. Anyone see a pattern here.

Trump is and has been proven to be one thousands of time in the last 2 years alone yet his blind faith followers continue to support his lies.

Oh I was never drafted to serve and will continue to say any veteran who voted for him and continues to support him is fucked in the head.

PUSSY TRUMP

What about a vet who voted for Bill Clinton?

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont give Trump a free pass on anything.

The libs did all the shit Trumps done beforehand....

Trumps a loudmouth idiot...i like him cause he upsets liberals...he is not my leader.

I think its pretty despicable for a president to shill for war when he himself wouldnt fight in one. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think its pretty despicable for a president to shill for war when he himself wouldnt fight in one. 

Agreed....most generals have not actually fought in a war.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Irony, you clowns whining about free passes. Nearly everything trump has done was stuff that used to piss people like you, off. Yet not a word. So please, spare the “free pass” stuff. If you had one bit of common sense you’d know that’s the majority of the reason we post anti-trump threads, to point out your hypocrisy and double standards 

Not wrong.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is and has been proven to be a liar thousands of times in the last 2 years alone yet his blind faith followers continue to support his lies.

PUSSY TRUMP

Unfortunately for you, you don’t get to speak for our community. Haven’t earned that right. One thing all vets agree on, if you didn’t serve there is nothing wrong with that, but you better not admonish anyone else for not serving. Be he a liar, cheat, snake, or anything else. It isn’t your place to criticize him if you don’t serve. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He always provided it...

Neal

No, he did not.  All the stupid "birther" shit could have been avoided if he had provided right off the bat.  The reason he didn't?  He couldn't.  I don't think he's a natural born US citizen...but that was never really a concern of mine.  But now "bone spurs"...now this is concerning!  :lol:

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

Kinda exactly like it's despicable for a non-vet to hate on another non-vet for not serving...reasons don't matter.  RIght?  Naw.

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Unfortunately for you, you don’t get to speak for our community. Haven’t earned that right. One thing all vets agree on, if you didn’t serve there is nothing wrong with that, but you better not admonish anyone else for not serving. Be he a liar, cheat, snake, or anything else. It isn’t your place to criticize him if you don’t serve. 

This.

Snot tries to convince a dude that trump dodged that draft. He breaks out his dot connectors, compiled dossier and flow chart. After an hour of making his case, snot asks, “ok what do you think?”

dude says “i dunno it’s possible I guess.”

snot says “ok now you must hate trump!!”

dude says “not really this stuff doesn’t matter to me”

snot has a hissy fit and stomps off

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Snot tries to convince a dude that trump dodged that draft. He breaks out his dot connectors, compiled dossier and flow chart. After an hour of making his case, snot asks, “ok what do you think?”

:owned:

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Jesus that was lame as fuck

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

In a nutshell.

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

I thought it was truthful and funny.

No question about it.  The tremendous need for them to sell others on Trump hate is staggering.  They still don't get it.  I think some Dale Carnegie book reading is in order.  Or, are they just burning those now?

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, he did not.  All the stupid "birther" shit could have been avoided if he had provided right off the bat.  The reason he didn't?  He couldn't.  I don't think he's a natural born US citizen...but that was never really a concern of mine.  But now "bone spurs"...now this is concerning!  :lol:

Sweet fuck...

Neal