Check your account email address ×

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Wow! Exactly what happens in that situation? I would assume insurance coverage wouldn't be an issue but what about the personal injury stuff and all that? 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good thinking on the cops’ part to leave all those bystanders close to where they intended to blow the tires of a speeding car.... Brilliant 😂

The spikes allow the air to escape slowly to prevent a loss of control. It looks like the idiot saw the stop spike strips and swerved to avoid it. Then lost control. Either way, it was a poor place to set up the spikes. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty sure that’s Windham Maine, where a couple aunts and uncles of mine live, along with our buddy Big Perm.  

How many fucking aunts and uncles do you have? 

:lol:

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not many left now.  Mom and dad both came from families of 8 kids.  Still have 2 aunts, an uncle and step uncle in Windham though.

Big families...dont see that much anymore...except in utah. 

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Big families...dont see that much anymore...except in utah. 

Yup.  Bro And I we’re just two, and we each just have two kids.  We used to have huge get together as kids, not like that anymore.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Bro And I we’re just two, and we each just have two kids.  We used to have huge get together as kids, not like that anymore.

To expensive!

I honestly dont know how my dad did it..the 3 of us had the best of everything..or it seemed like it.you name it.went on vacays every summer..he just worked in a factory...unskilled labor. Mom didnt work.

Just now, DAVE said:

To expensive!

I honestly dont know how my dad did it..the 3 of had the best of everything..or it seemed like it.you name it.went on vacays every summer..he just worked in a factory...unskilled labor. Mom didnt work.

Hard to do that on one middle class income any more,not to sound like Moto.  My folks started with pretty much nothing, and we lived a great life.  Dad never even graduated high school. No blue blood bullshit here.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hard to do that on one middle class income any more,not to sound like Moto.  My folks started with pretty much nothing, and we lived a great life.  Dad never even graduated high school. No blue blood bullshit here.

My dad snuck over from germany on a boat...had a contact in Quebec City.

He did start with nothing. :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm going to file this away for later

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I'm going to file this away for later

You do that.  Ftr, everyone is aware of the earning power changes over the past 40-50 years.  Most of us adapted, and aren’t ready to burn it all down like you are though. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You do that.  Ftr, everyone is aware of the earning power changes over the past 40-50 years.  Most of us adapted, and aren’t ready to burn it all down like you are though. 

Who is most of us...your cronies on a snowmobile site...yeah that’s a representative demographic. Go choke yourself with your bow tie you stupid old cunt. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good thinking on the cops’ part to leave all those bystanders close to where they intended to blow the tires of a speeding car.... Brilliant 😂

Same thing I was thinking.