Check your account email address ×

Pre-employment screening etc

f7ben

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Did they tell you you’re Elizabeth Warrens brother yet? Iiiiiiiiiiyeeeeee

Fuck ......they could be running my DNA for all I know.......I had to sign so much shit there is no way that I would have idea

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The bloodwork I think was just for alcohol .......and I did get kinda drunk last night :lol: 

The urine was to check for blood or any other body leakage in your piss.....kidney function etc

Spirometry is lung function.....I've done that so many times I know how to do as little as possible and still pass

The hair is for drugs and its the most accurate way. I grew a beard just for that and it was long enough for them to be happy 

Are ya sure the piss isn't for Diabetes? CDL includes piss and that's what its for.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Are ya sure the piss isn't for Diabetes? CDL includes piss and that's what its for.

It may be....the doc said my urine looked good and showed no blood or other fluids etc. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Had to have the following for the job I chose........

Blood draw

Urine 

Hair sample

EKG

Chest X-ray

Audiology

Vision

Spirometry

Full physical

I swear to fuck you'd think I was getting to go to the fucking moon or some shit :lol: 

I have never had to do any of those but I have been fingerprinted, FBI background check and a "personality assessment". 

Just now, SSFB said:

I have never had to do any of those but I have been fingerprinted, FBI background check and a "personality assessment". 

personality assessment is standard.......background check as well. They ask all kinds of shit and have to give them w2's and pay stubs etc etc. 

I've never been fingerprinted and I never will be unless I decide to kill Zpocketski !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just now, f7ben said:

personality assessment is standard.......background check as well. They ask all kinds of shit and have to give them w2's and pay stubs etc etc. 

I've never been fingerprinted and I never will be unless I decide to kill Zpocketski !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm gonna come up there and violate your 4th Amendment Rytes!!!....then your anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna come up there and violate your 4th Amendment Rytes!!!....then your anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I probably wont feel a thing unless you bring someone elses kABASA!!111

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Maybe your ID is being stolen eh chuckles? 

That all looks standard for the company I work for. Some of that looks like respirator stuff.  You can thank all of the fucks that scam workman’s comp for some of those test. The drug testing is just the norm for skilled labor.

Full fbi background check every year. Every year the health insurance company wants a piece of my fluids. Every year they want me to go on statin drugs. Every year I say no. Every year they deem me non compliant with wellness goals. They pester the fuck out of me with phone calls and texts. Last year I told the nurse that she sounds cute on the phone and should text me a photo. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Full fbi background check every year. Every year the health insurance company wants and piece of my fluids. Every year they want me to go on statin drugs. Every year I say no. Every year they deem me non compliant with wellness goals. They pester the fuck out of me with phone calls and texts. Last year I told the nurse that she sounds cute on the phone and should me a photo. 

The doctor I saw yesterday was very witty and kinda hot. If she would have had to make me turn my head and cough I think I would have went for it !!!!!!!!!!11

• Haha 1

Just now, Frostynuts said:

You should of mixed some saliva in with your semen sample, just to shown them you got a good wife.

they could take a stool sample and seman sample from you with one test !!!!!!!!!1111

• Haha 1