Check your account email address ×

Two years of GOP control and this. Deficit is 50% higher at beginning of fiscal year compared to last year

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Non of you have a right to complain about spending or deficits. Obama and Bush both doubled the National Debt when they were in office. Spending was never a complaint of people like you then so don’t complain now. 

For the record as a conservative I’ve always been against spending. I don’t support sny of this defict spending 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Non of you have a right to complain about spending or deficits. Obama and Bush both doubled the National Debt when they were in office. Spending was never a complaint of people like you then so don’t complain now. 

For the record as a conservative I’ve always been against spending. I don’t support sny of this defict spending 

Yo you Flat Earth Stupid fucker - take a look at the trend of the annual budget deficits :lmao: You’re beyond retarded 👍

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo you Flat Earth Stupid fucker - take a look at the trend of the annual budget deficits :lmao: You’re beyond retarded 👍

Hey...why don't you "Show the class" and explain it all?  I'm not waiting for it.

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bush Republicans put you into two wars without a plan to finish them. Then cut taxes and drove up the debt and ran the country into a huge recession. All that time debt wasn’t an issue. Unless you count tea party Republicans claiming the democratically would drive up the debt. 

Democrats take over dial back the wars deal with a decreased tax base and increased social spending from the recession. Finally get the economy cooking. Every Republican screamed about the deficit. It was all tax and spend liberals to blame.  Now, no new wars, lots of work, businesses making record profits and Reapublicans can’t balance the books. 

Same thing is happening in Ontario.  Slash and burn Conservatives claimed the Liberals were spending us into a hole. The debt was the most important thing to tackle. The dumb fuck Boss Hogg look alike is increasing the debt a huge amount. Our economy is strong. There is no excuse. 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...why don't you "Show the class" and explain it all?  I'm not waiting for it.

I like how JTssrx use to be way out in right field, dumb as shit. Now he has lots of company. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Bush Republicans put you into two wars without a plan to finish them. Then cut taxes and drove up the debt and ran the country into a huge recession. All that time debt wasn’t an issue. Unless you count tea party Republicans claiming the democratically would drive up the debt. 

Democrats take over dial back the wars deal with a decreased tax base and increased social spending from the recession. Finally get the economy cooking. Every Republican screamed about the deficit. It was all tax and spend liberals to blame.  Now, no new wars, lots of work, businesses making record profits and Reapublicans can’t balance the books. 

Same thing is happening in Ontario.  Slash and burn Conservatives claimed the Liberals were spending us into a hole. The debt was the most important thing to tackle. The dumb fuck Boss Hogg look alike is increasing the debt a huge amount. Our economy is strong. There is no excuse. 

I like how JTssrx use to be way out in right field, dumb as shit. Now he has lots of company. 

How's your rental sled plans coming for this season?  Buying more GICs to ensure your financial future?  Planning a few more bus tours to expand your world knowledge?  Please keep stating all your lies...it's all so very entertaining.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How's your rental sled plans coming for this season?  Buying more GICs to ensure your financial future?  Planning a few more bus tours to expand your world knowledge?  Please keep stating all your lies...it's all so very entertaining.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!  :lmao:

You got :owned:  Refute Rev or STFU 👍

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I haven’t been on a bus tour in 25 years Zampedo. 

But keep up with your lies and deflections while you watch your orange hero fail. Better go pm jt and find out the latest conspiracy site to believe  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You got :owned:  Refute Rev or STFU 👍

At least you spelled it correct this time.  :lol: 

No, I'm not.  I want you to answer my question, in your words, using your intellect.

I've yet to see you be able to answer any single one of the questions you've been asked here.  Just cut and paste bullshit and name calling.  But hey..what else can we expect from the "smartest person here"?

Fucking cowardly moron.  You and Rev are just famous!!!  Two little pea heads in a little pee pod!  :lol: 

I haven’t been on a bus tour in 25 years Zampedo. 

But keep up with your lies and deflections while you watch your orange hero fail. Better go pm jt and find out the latest conspiracy site to believe  

Woah!  You stated you took a bus tour on your last trip.  So...  :dunno: 

Normal.  Why can't you ladies at least try to keep up with your own lies?  At least TRY to not look like pathetic, lying dweebs.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Normal.  Why can't you ladies at least try to keep up with your own lies?  At least TRY to not look like pathetic, lying dweebs.

May not count if it was part of Sardine Can Eurotrash Cruises.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

No I didn’t. But thanks for playing. One of your dumbass lying clown posse said it and the rest of you shit heads ran with it. 

You were all too busy with you pedophilic small hands obsession to pay attention to what was said. 

No I didn’t. But thanks for playing. One of your dumbass lying clown posse said it and the rest of you shit heads ran with it. 

You were all too busy with you pedophilic small hands obsession to pay attention to what was said. 

That really does bother you.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

May not count if it was part of Sardine Can Eurotrash Cruises.  

Oh.  It's tough to keep up with what matter and what doesn't in regards to the real world with some of these retards.

Keep up the good work!  We're all having a good time watching you flail around trying to keep your little boat from sinking every day.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again a Democrat in the White house will have to clean up the fuckin mess the repubs left.

A Democrat in the whitehouse and suddenly the death every soldier will count, golfing will be a sin and the deficit will be the most important topic.