Check your account email address ×

Amsnow Shootout

36 minutes ago, s pump said:

My buddy used to say "they stay nice if you don't crash em". You near Rabbit Ears? gonna ride near there in Jan. Looking for rentals.

only 1,house you can rent and ride out of in the ears.  it is the one Chris use to run Back countery adventures out of . most guys just camp in the trailers on the hill then get a room to shower in in kremmling .

you sure the ears are where you want to base out of? how much you want to spend ? what dfory of amenities you need? 

we keep 3 trailers in the rv park in kremmling over the winter and 3 trucks in Denver and fly in .

yesterday I drove up from AZ just to ride for the day with my crew on the way home only 6hrs out of the way lol . 

the ears are fun but deff get a fuck ton of trafic .

the flat tops about 45 min to a hr  south west of steamboat .you get only local trafic you are shocked if you see it here another sled . but you crash you are deff driving for parts.  I know of a sweet house they rent out there but $$$$ if you have like 6 or more guys not to bad .

we are planning on at least 1 trip to that house this winter and prob camp in trailers for 1 long weekend at end of road this winter .

if you want to talk about it pm me I will shoot you my number 

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the barney is not an attractive sled

it at all but plush as fuck .

I had a wiring gremmlin in mine it would just kill if snow came over the hood and you were on the break . took me so many nights to find where the harness was grounding but only when full of snow .  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

An xp has all the fit and finish of a fucking 2003 f7 , xr was just as bad. I think we need an actual lesson on what fit and finish means if anyone thinks an xp was a decent example 

I think you need a lesson.

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The front end wasn't up to par with the skid imo but the warmest / most comfortable sled for big mile day's that I've ever owned . 

002.JPG

first thing I did to my barny was yank the fox floats off the fr . imho for a trail sled coil over is the only way to go . deff improved the rough trail handling on mine 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

that my wild cat fucked up and the dealer did not do me justice . and me and poo have a history of blowing up .as well as the poo guys I run with are consistently getting trips fucked with blown motors . I do still have a 15 pro155 for my back up.  I rode it yesterday at rabbit ears . almost has 1000 mi on it so getting real close to to dropping a skirt 

I knew exactly what I was buying and that is the reason for the zero deductable policy from a company I have nothing else insured with  or are they a subsidiary of any company I do biz with. 

honestly have never been on a gen 4 in the deep snow people are saying they are good but who knows . if it is shit I will dump it and buy a mountain cat 

I switched from Doo to poo mainly for the chassis but I feel the poo 800 is pretty solid. 

And despite what any other biased faggot on here says the running quality and dependability of the etecs is top notch. Smooth consistent runners. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

no I have a 15xp and it is not in the least bit impressive on parts,fitting . and way off what a sled should be for durability . but that is why you already know going in on a doo

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no I have a 15xp and it is not in the least bit impressive on parts,fitting . and way off what a sled should be for durability . but that is why you already know going in on a doo

I've been inside out poo, Doo and several cats :news: and skidoos have better fitment and finish. It's not just my opinion either. Pretty much every rag says the same thing. But probably because they got paid off (right Ben?)

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

I've been inside out poo, Doo and several cats :news: and skidoos have better fitment and finish. It's not just my opinion either. Pretty much every rag says the same thing. But probably because they got paid off (right Ben?)

Yeah , that's really awesome when it's sitting on the rack waiting for another crank bearing job

Just now, Anler said:

I switched from Doo to poo mainly for the chassis but I feel the poo 800 is pretty solid. 

And despite what any other biased faggot on here says the running quality and dependability of the etecs is top notch. Smooth consistent runners. 

a axis with a e tec or zuk 800 would be the goods .

imho the axis rmk and the 18 mountain cat both ride extremely well each shine in diff conditions . for fresh bottomless pow the poo hands down . for rough terane or wind blowen or trashed out snow the mountian cat all day .like I said never been on a gen 4 in deep . but XP is far from ideal for a mountain sled 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude......you raced Preston's slower than stock full mod etec and Analer who couldnt set up a hotdog on a camp fire .........quit bragging about poaching wins off downs kids 

OH MY!!!!!!!!1  :lol:  I mean...WhAT thA FUCK!!!!   lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's times like this when I think I may let you off my "little ducky" squad.  Maybe I'll make you the new leader tho.....  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

20181205_114211.jpg

This is the sharpest one I've ever seen.  Always had a nice side profile IMO.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

He prolly does.  However, as soon as the term "fit and finish" come up when evaluating sleds, it's usually a sign that this conversation is about to be useless for any real information.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

the rags have been rim jobing doo for years for zero reason . well that and those guys are creative writers not even close to wrenches .

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , that's really awesome when it's sitting on the rack waiting for another crank bearing job

Or sitting at the cat dealer waiting for the techs to get you stuff fixed while on the phone to see if it's covered under cat care... :news:

Just now, Zambroski said:

OH MY!!!!!!!!1  :lol:  I mean...WhAT thA FUCK!!!!   lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's times like this when I think I may let you off 

He prolly does.  However, as soon as the term "fit and finish" come up when evaluating sleds, it's usually a sign that this conversation is about to be useless for any real information.

this is true.  but when discussing sleds with any doo rider it is all most have . there dealer did not give them any more when loading it in there trailer 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

the rags have been rim jobing doo for years for zero reason . well that and those guys are creative writers not even close to wrenches .

Snowtrax sled of the year has been a poo 2 of the last 3 years. The year skidoo won (2017) my sled tied with the Doo. Poo is getting serious again and these new poos are pretty damn good.