Check your account email address ×

Amsnow Shootout

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Barnny is hands down the most comfortable riding sled I have ever owned .is that a short track under that thing? is it even hooking up 

It is just a comfy trail sled.......I havent turned the boost up at all yet. Its a 128 and I'll need to add some better traction products to the track this year

Just now, f7ben said:

It is just a comfy trail sled.......I havent turned the boost up at all yet. Its a 128 and I'll need to add some better traction products to the track this year

I'm looking for an f5 f6 Barney for my kid now. 

Just now, thewayout said:

My 2011 xrs wasn’t the pinnacle of build quality but I personally think that my Axys blows it out of the water. Can’t speak for the newer XS and g4 sleds. 

You didn't buy your xrs new. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You didn't buy your xrs new. 

lol and we know you can't look at a used doo to judge how it looked before you loaded the fucking pop can in the trailer and it hooked a carbide on the way in . 

again only sled I have bought that I had to spend 7 hrs fucking with braces 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol and we know you can't look at a used doo to judge how it looked before you loaded the fucking pop can in the trailer and it hooked a carbide on the way in . 

No doubt they’re tin cans. They bend with the slightest of awkward hits. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Look at the switches, relays, bearings that poo and cat use compared to Doo. 

oh really lol look at the switches lol how about the fucking junk guage that it you put your finger on it it looks like a 80s calculator lol junk 

and the sad part is the sleds are built well comped to the shit they sell to suckers for water 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I owned an xp and Xs. Hit several trees, rocks, curbs and what not. No bent stuff. But you're right, compared to this new Polaris that skidoo chassis is a pop can. 

And when you compare all models when they were new to the other brands models that were offered the same year, yeah there was a difference. Hence why skidoo sold more sleds than the others. 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh how about that doo steering post lmfao what a joke . guess that is 1 less point of leverage to use when getting unstuck on this thing .

Hey you're the retard that just bought one, what were u thinking? 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I owned an xp and Xs. Hit several trees, rocks, curbs and what not. No bent stuff. But you're right, compared to this new Polaris that skidoo chassis is a pop can. 

And when you compare all models when they were new to the other brands models that were offered the same year, yeah there was a difference. Hence why skidoo sold more sleds than the others. 

marketing to tool kits is,why they sell the most . zero question about it . same with there jet skis marketing and the sheep who follow 

An xp has all the fit and finish of a fucking 2003 f7 , xr was just as bad. I think we need an actual lesson on what fit and finish means if anyone thinks an xp was a decent example 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think the Doos are as durable as the Poos but the Poos are anvil like IMO. Ive ridden 10s of 1000s of miles with the ECDL which are predominantly Doo guys. Other than hitting trees up in the hills and such, they stand up pretty good. The old Revs would bend if you insulted heir owners but the new Doos seem pretty tough. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey you're the retard that just bought one, what were u thinking? 

that my wild cat fucked up and the dealer did not do me justice . and me and poo have a history of blowing up .as well as the poo guys I run with are consistently getting trips fucked with blown motors . I do still have a 15 pro155 for my back up.  I rode it yesterday at rabbit ears . almost has 1000 mi on it so getting real close to to dropping a skirt 

I knew exactly what I was buying and that is the reason for the zero deductable policy from a company I have nothing else insured with  or are they a subsidiary of any company I do biz with. 

honestly have never been on a gen 4 in the deep snow people are saying they are good but who knows . if it is shit I will dump it and buy a mountain cat 

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

I don't think the Doos are as durable as the Poos but the Poos are anvil like IMO. Ive ridden 10s of 1000s of miles with the ECDL which are predominantly Doo guys. Other than hitting trees up in the hills and such, they stand up pretty good. The old Revs would bend if you insulted heir owners but the new Doos seem pretty tough. 

also not true . the back up got used 4 of 6 days last yr from a busted cast bulkhead that a cat or old poo would have just busted the arm and shock .

deff would have totaled a unbraced doo though .

poo is deff building a top notch chassis now days . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

also not true . the back up got used 4 of 6 days last yr from a busted cast bulkhead that a cat or old poo would have just busted the arm and shock .

deff would have totaled a unbraced doo though .

poo is deff building a top notch chassis now days . 

My buddy used to say "they stay nice if you don't crash em". You near Rabbit Ears? gonna ride near there in Jan. Looking for rentals.