Check your account email address ×

Amsnow Shootout

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or sitting at the cat dealer waiting for the techs to get you stuff fixed while on the phone to see if it's covered under cat care... :news:

what you can't slap your own clutch or recoil or pioe sensor in ? 

the stupid shit is what breaks on cats .

it is the big tix items on poo.well that and voltage regulators . 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude......you raced Preston's slower than stock full mod etec and Analer who couldnt set up a hotdog on a camp fire .........quit bragging about poaching wins off downs kids 

Thanks for bringing this back up zam...

My hot dog beat a 2018 cat 800, 2018 poo pro s 800 and Preston's heavy mod etec... FAGGOT!!!!11 Drew got the jump on me and held the distance the whole race. Only sled to beat me off the line. The xcr is no joke. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what you can't slap your own clutch or recoil or pioe sensor in ? 

the stupid shit is what breaks on cats .

it is the big tix items on poo.well that and voltage regulators . 

Not my cats. :news:

Edited by Anler

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is true.  but when discussing sleds with any doo rider it is all most have . there dealer did not give them any more when loading it in there trailer 

I never wanted to talk to a fellow Doo rider at any stop when I rode mine.  It usually made me feel bad...and gay.  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OH MY!!!!!!!!1  :lol:  I mean...WhAT thA FUCK!!!!   lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's times like this when I think I may let you off my "little ducky" squad.  Maybe I'll make you the new leader tho.....  

This is the sharpest one I've ever seen.  Always had a nice side profile IMO.

He prolly does.  However, as soon as the term "fit and finish" come up when evaluating sleds, it's usually a sign that this conversation is about to be useless for any real information.

Oh so who would YOU say has best fit and finish? :pc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never wanted to talk to a fellow Doo rider at any stop when I rode mine.  It usually made me feel bad...and gay.  :lol: 

it is fun to watch a tool kit look under the hood of a built turbo or BB mod . in fact fucking priceless 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

well seeing how my 850 lined up to the worthless fixed secondary I won't give the nod to doo. 

but then fit and Finnish is a faggit argument with out question 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I don't really know what that means.  Seriously.  I chose a race sled now so...."fit and finish" aren't importantl to me at all.  

I can say this, my doo was a rattle trap of plastic. I couldn't believe didn't fly apart.  My first Cat was tight fitting and well seemed together.  Cat was MUCH BETTER and much easier to work on.  That's when I realized "fit and finish" was subjective as hell.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

well seeing how my 850 lined up to the worthless fixed secondary I won't give the nod to doo. 

I'm surprised by that really. I don't know what they are doing to the 850's but the clutching was usually pretty good on the new skidoos. Especially with the fixed secondary. Never had to align my xp or xs. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I'd go back to doo but, remembering the complete PIA that thing was to work on really makes me grimmace.  Their clutching, while effective is a god damn joke of a puzzle.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really know what that means.  Seriously.  I chose a race sled now so...."fit and finish" aren't importantl to me at all.  

I can say this, my doo was a rattle trap of plastic. I couldn't believe didn't fly apart.  My first Cat was tight fitting and well seemed together.  Cat was MUCH BETTER and much easier to work on.  That's when I realized "fit and finish" was subjective as hell.

The cat panels have only become good recently. I like the poo panels. The Doo panels fit well but I really hated that you had to take off 13 fucking screws to get the hood off. And heaven forbid you drop one. Good thang about that etec is you never do. :news:

Just now, Anler said:

The cat panels have only become good recently. I like the poo panels. The Doo panels fit well but I really hated that you had to take off 13 fucking screws to get the hood off. And heaven forbid you drop one. Good thang about that etec is you never do. :news:

My first Cat ever was a 2013.  It was tight but I liked how it was put together.  The whole thing felt like a solid unit.  I really haven't messed with any new Cats to measure what they've done.  I hear access is easier.  My sled is completely different from any of the stock sleds.  The whole side comes off with two twists and a cotter pin for quick and easy access.  Then fits back in solid and tight.  I really like it.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My first Cat ever was a 2013.  It was tight but I liked how it was put together.  The whole thing felt like a solid unit.  I really haven't messed with any new Cats to measure what they've done.  I hear access is easier.  My sled is completely different from any of the stock sleds.  The whole side comes off with two twists and a cotter pin for quick and easy access.  Then fits back in solid and tight.  I really like it.  

that is part of why the axys is so nice. Whole plastics come off with a few 1/4 turns and one big wire plug. its very nice 

Just now, f7ben said:

that is part of why the axys is so nice. Whole plastics come off with a few 1/4 turns and one big wire plug. its very nice 

I've got two buds that just picked up their new 850's.  Gonna check them out.  What do you mean, "one big wire plug"?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've got two buds that just picked up their new 850's.  Gonna check them out.  What do you mean, "one big wire plug"?

There is only one plug for the gauges on the hood. It's super easy. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

headlights , gauges , all accessories and controls etc etc.......all on one plug under the gauge pod

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So just like on my sled ?   Wow , Anler will hail this as some fabulous new Skidoo innovation :lol: 

I'm a Polaris guy now, bitch. Cat has a long way to go before they are commended for their engineering. :bigfinger: