Check your account email address ×

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary

Mainecat

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we don't have to look past this site to see some never evolved as far as you.  Didn't SR posts some pics of him in his house with "leather" lamp shades.

Image result for buffalo bill gif imgur

Thing with him ,i know he wants me to throw one at him..but i'm such a tease...nothing more.

Anyways I was just watching some vids..just when you think you have seen some fawked up chit..

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Thing with him ,i know he wants me to throw one at him..but i'm such a tease...nothing more.

Anyways I was just watching some vids..just when you think you have seen some fawked up chit..

Well...that's it for me!  I'm out.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's been pretty upset as of late.  Probably that whole ration of shit for looking at a girls car.  What's up Anlar?  You ok bro?  Keep calm and buy the hardtop.  :bc:

I do fairly well. I have the best half ton truck and the best snowmobile. I got laid this morning and I'm headed to my favorite breakfast place. Not much to complain about really... :dunno:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I do fairly well. I have the best half ton truck and the best snowmobile. I got laid this morning and I'm headed to my favorite breakfast place. Not much to complain about really... :dunno:

C.mon dude...what is it with you boys from Illinioze going with the "doing well financially s is the best revenge when being made fun of on the internet" deal?  None of that matters here.....but.. we're all very impressed none the less.  :justcuz:

I like how you "roll' here.  Just bustin' your nuts a bit...that's all.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's voting for FDR

Image result for today is a day that will live in infamy

prolly drives a fag wag also.:D

TOP DEFINITION

A vehicle originally intended for 16 year old high schoool girls but found a following within the male homosexual community. These vehicles are often convertibles (so everyone can see how fabulous the driver and passengers are) and are subjected to various forms of customization, including but not limited to decals and very large spoilers. Examples of these vehicle: Honda Del Sol, Mazda Miata, VW Cabriolet.
Look at Jason in his fag wagon.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

C.mon dude...what is it with you boys from Illinioze going with the "doing well financially s is the best revenge when being made fun of on the internet" deal?  None of that matters here.....but.. we're all very impressed none the less.  :justcuz:

I like how you "roll' here.  Just bustin' your nuts a bit...that's all.  :bc:

I'm not saying I'm doing any better than anyone else... :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...I love you and all...but I'm a bit lost.  As stupid as it sounds..can you explain?  :bc:

Dodge trucks and skidoo man, everything else is junk! Until he gets another Chevy - than the story will change...get it now? :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Dodge trucks and skidoo man, everything else is junk! Until he gets another Chevy - than the story will change...get it now? :lol: 

:lol:I wasn't aware of his vehicle preferences.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Thank you... :lol:

But, who/what were you fishing for?  Damn, I feel as lost as SR here...but at least I'm not acting like I've got it all figured out.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thank you... :lol:

I have doos and cats, always have. My buds ask which one do you like better? The one I'm on that day. :lol: Same with cars, I'm all over the place. I admire your dedication though! :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I have doos and cats, always have. My buds ask which one do you like better? The one I'm on that day. :lol: Same with cars, I'm all over the place. I admire your dedication though! :bc: 

I'm just kicking the beehive bro. If this skidoo takes a shit on me I will be at the Yamaha dealer the next day... :lol: