Check your account email address ×

Mueller is about to have his say -- in a big way

Doing business with a sanctioned Russian bank and trying to remove sanctions while your running for president? The repubs even changed their platform in favor of Russia during their convention. The there is the 50 million dollar penthouse for Vladdy bribe.

that alone will fry Trump and his family.

Treasonous stuff.

Edited by Mainecat

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Doing business with a sanctioned Russian bank and trying to remove sanctions while your running for president? The repubs even changed their platform in favor of Russia during their convention. The there is the 50 million dollar penthouse for Vladdy bribe.

Treasonous stuff.

trump will never be president too.

remember that gem?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Treasonous stuff.

You keep using that word. I don’t think you know what it means 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

with the new trump appointed AG in place, i'd be surprised if we see any real incriminating evidence towards trump this year. next year though, when dems take over, and bring all these cronies up on stage....

Yep next year for sure!!! 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The one thing that could take Trump down.  

Stormy Daniels payoff.  Felony Campaign Finance violation.

I don't think any of the others amount to a crime.  

Only if campaign funds were used. He supposedly paid with his own money. We shall see...

All the info in the memo was redacted. Whoever thought alot would be revealed in it has a few screws loose, and that includes the media and all their “experts” who had it all wrong. Why in the fuck would mueller let the cat out of the bag today? Jesus Christ I should start my own media station. 

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

All the info in the memo was redacted. Whoever thought alot would be revealed in it has a few screws loose, and that includes the media and all their “experts” who had it all wrong. Why in the fuck would mueller let the cat out of the bag today? Jesus Christ I should start my own media station. 

You could call it Blow Hard News.  All speculation with no facts to back it up.