Check your account email address ×

Bombing suspect's family accused city of discrimination

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

Z - I'll be the adult and ignore your copycat posts.  If expect an elementary kid to deploy similar antics.  If you want to comtiue to copy my posts - feel free but you like a complete tool..... :snack: You and Dooski have been whining for over a week to have me banned - which tells me you feel threatened by my presence and lack the personal discipline to ignore my posts. :bc:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Z - I'll be the adult and ignore your copycat posts.  If expect an elementary kid to deploy similar antics.  If you want to comtiue to copy my posts - feel free but you like a complete tool..... :snack: You and Dooski have been whining for over a week to have me banned - which tells me you feel threatened by my presence and lack the personal discipline to ignore my posts. :bc:  

Z - I'll be the adult and ignore your copycat posts.  If expect an elementary kid to deploy similar antics.  If you want to comtiue to copy my posts - feel free but you like a complete tool..... :snack: You and Dooski have been whining for over a week to have me banned - which tells me you feel threatened by my presence and lack the personal discipline to ignore my posts. :bc:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Z - I'll be the adult and ignore your copycat posts.  If expect an elementary kid to deploy similar antics.  If you want to comtiue to copy my posts - feel free but you like a complete tool..... :snack: You and Dooski have been whining for over a week to have me banned - which tells me you feel threatened by my presence and lack the personal discipline to ignore my posts. :bc:  

This guy is just straight up an instigational troll. I never once voted for nor advocated for him to be banned yet he keeps saying that nor have I ever endorsed or supported Trump yet he keeps saying that as well. This fucking idiot simply thinks if he says it enough it somehow becomes true. Fucker is waaaay off in La La land.

Frankly....addressing him directly anymore gives him too much credit.

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This guy is just straight up an instigational troll. I never once voted for nor advocated for him to be banned yet he keeps saying that nor have I ever endorsed or supported Trump yet he keeps saying that as well. This fucking idiot simply thinks if he says it enough it somehow becomes true. Fucker is waaaay off in La La land.

Frankly....addressing him directly anymore gives him too much credit.

Yo - MC has said numerous times he's not voting for Hillary.  Yet you keep saying he is.....so what's the difference if I say you're voting for Rump?  :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - MC has said numerous times he's not voting for Hillary.  Yet you keep saying he is.....so what's the difference if I say you're voting for Rump?  :snack:

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

LMFAO!   Did you really just say that?  "I can respond to your posts in a childish manner but you lack discipline if you do the same to mine." :lmao:

miscellaneous-judge-morals-pot-kettle-black-mfln130_low.jpg

12 hours ago, Turf said:

Yea I'm not butthurt at all. Slowrider has just got to be one of the most ignorant fucking assclowns I have ever come across on a forum. I mean can you believe he actually believes this shit he posts. You would have to think he is a 20 year old college student getting brain washed by some professor who has never had to function in the real world. College professors (not all) are some of the smartest dumb fucks on earth. They couldn't hold a real job if there life depended on it. 

Reminds me of the phrase.... "those who can do.... those who can't teach"

17 hours ago, JEFF said:

So you come right out swinging? No one is forced to do anything. I've just been reading and lurking long enough to know every thread is going to turn into a shit show because of people like you and snowblower...

Thin skinned little bitch.

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's a troll and a detriment to the site.  Plain and simple.  But you have a point.

Boered it cool.  And welcome to the site. :bc:

He is a troll, ignore a troll and the vanish.

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Thin skinned little bitch.

Whatever douchbag... Has nothing to do with being thin skinned.

Arguing with people like snoblower and yourself is like pissing in your own mouth for hydration.

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Whatever douchbag... Has nothing to do with being thin skinned.

Arguing with people like snoblower and yourself is like pissing in your own mouth for hydration.

So far - I haven't read any good examples of your genuine interest to have a discusion.  Only NA,es, insults, amd rhetoric that supposedly kept you lurking for awhile.  :snack: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So far - I haven't read any good examples of your genuine interest to have a discusion.  Only NA,es, insults, amd rhetoric that supposedly kept you lurking for awhile.  :snack: 

I'm sure you've read every response. This is just you being you.  There's a reason 98% of the members find you to be an obnoxious useless piece of shit. When the overwhelming

majority of people you're around don't like you, it doesn't mean you are some kind of pioneer.. It means you're an asshole. 

speaking of bombs?

Breaking News: DC Explosion Leaves Key Hillary Clinton Witness DEAD!!!

gallagher 11 days ago News, Poll, Uncategorized, USA 19 Comments 17,346 Views

9b84da82-eee9-4cca-ab68-4fb144f511ce-large16x9_screenshot20160811at1-02-47am-640x360

At least two people were found dead and several more heavily injured in a DC explosion that happened early this morning – officials said.

Assistant Chief Russ Hamill of the Montgomery County Police told reporters Friday that two bodies were found in the ashes of an old building and several more were heavily injured, after an explosion leveled an apartment building early this morning. The scene will be handled as a death investigation said Russ.

The identity of one of the victims is yet to be published but the speculators are saying that it belongs to a key witness against the Clintons.

Hamill said that more than 20 people were taken to the hospital. Many of them are suffering from injuries they sustained while they were jumping out of the windows in a hope they will survive.

The neighbours are saying that dozens more are missing, and it is believed that a long time insider and key witness is among those.

The identities of the victims are yet to be confirmed. First we have to contact the families of the deceased and afterwards we will come up with the full list of victims – said Hamill.

All eyes are on the mysterious deaths that are surrounding the Clintons lately, especially those who were labeled as ,,suicides,,.

http://dailynewsposts.info/breaking-news-dc-explosion-leaves-key-hillary-clinton-witness-dead

Edited by Capt.Storm