Check your account email address ×

Jake Tapper this shows no conspiracy to affect the election

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I will say it’s nice to see you bozos giving cnn some credit. I expect that to continue.....

:lol:

idiots

Not me.  Tapper and his entire network are a freggin’ joke.  I’m not giving somebody, or their organization, “credit” for being able to recognize a color every now and then.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not me.  Tapper and his entire network are a freggin’ joke.  I’m not giving somebody, or their organization, “credit” for being able to recognize a color every now and then.

Exactly.  CNN still sucks balls and always will

the point of the thread to show bitter clingers that their pipe dream isn’t all that 

better luck next time I suppose 

They should be thrilled to know that their “ Queen” is going to run again. Now there’s some hope :lmao:

Show us the buildings Trump built in Russia Slinger. Show us what deals he did there.

You can’t, because there isn’t any. 

LIES!!!!!!!! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Show us the buildings Trump built in Russia Slinger. Show us what deals he did there.

The best part is Hillary Clinton who was also running for President was taking large donations to the Clinton foundation from russsia. Oh but this is nothing at all just ask MC and Slinger 

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The questions or statements were in regards to “dealings” with Russia. Not about buildings there. Now quit playing stupid, although I’m not so sure you’re playing....

Edited by Snoslinger

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The questions or statements were in regards to “dealings” with Russia. Not about buildings there. Now quit playing stupid, although I’m not so sure you’re playing....

Just accept the fact that she lost. All this Russia stuff is just making YOU and a bunch of other sheeple look stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Just accept the fact that she lost. All this Russia stuff is just making YOU and a bunch of other sheeple look stupid. 

Thats the jist of it.

Pretty fucking sad.