Check your account email address ×

Alaska Earthquake

• Gold Member

All good here boys but I'm in Dutch Harbor. No sunami warning anymore either.   :bc:

AKIQ, good luck, I hope your damage is minimal.  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Ring of fire on the North America side is way over due.

Hopefully Trump can cut his g20 short and head to AK to help survey the needs.

He’ll threaten to pull all federal funding unless Alaska builds better roads and buildings. Oh wait....Alaska votes for him. Scratch that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

NOAA is predicting another huge quake right here. Worse than the first.   They say it could happen any minute. 

Stores across southcentral are closed due to damaged shelves and damage everywhere. 

Be safe!!!

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

NOAA is predicting another huge quake right here. Worse than the first.   They say it could happen any minute. 

Stores across southcentral are closed due to damaged shelves and damage everywhere. 

Good luck, Tom! I hope it all works out for you.

Edited by Kivalo

20 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

How did the nearest airport fare ? Hope NOAA is wrong ! Cann,t imagine what you guys up there are feeling right now.

Airport was closed all morning. Not sure about now.  Im sure they diverted all traffic this morning. 

I have friends at the airport now. I will send another message for an update. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i heard he was, blaming you guys for creating snowpiles in the wrong places...

"norwegians, they use these new snowplows, and move the snow in special places. they told me this. very smart people"

which news network said this? I am not finding anything on google other than Trump is saying Alaska will get the funding to rebuild.  link below is the latest one I found. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/30/donald-trump-briefed-earthquake-praying-alaskans/

18 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

which news network said this? I am not finding anything on google other than Trump is saying Alaska will get the funding to rebuild.  link below is the latest one I found. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/30/donald-trump-briefed-earthquake-praying-alaskans/

Slinger was joking. 

16 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

AKIQ, nice house. I could have swore thats palin house :lol: but its been a long time since I seen her show , I think it was aired on TLC network. 

Thanks. Its old but long paid for. The temp inside has dropped about 3 degree since this morning. Now its about 64f inside.  Its 20f outside and very overcast. No heat from the sun. 

We've been here for 32 years. Its about 3000 sqft with about 850 sqft shop/garage. On a couple acres. Lake front on a 400-500 acre lake. 

We love it here. All our kids and now grandkids grew up here. It’s home. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks. Its old but long paid for. The temp inside has dropped about 3 degree since this morning. Now its about 64f inside.  Its 20f outside and very overcast. No heat from the sun. 

We've been here for 32 years. Its about 3000 sqft with about 850 sqft shop/garage. On a couple acres. Lake front on a 400-500 acre lake. 

We love it here. All our kids and now grandkids grew up here. It’s home. 

And it has an incredible view to boot :bc: