Check your account email address ×

Who controls the money controls the world

jtssrx

Its worse than that. With all of the booms and busts that led up to the great depression the banks used them to gobble up not only assets and companies for pennies on the dollar but control of all the worlds natural resources (oil, timber, coal, steel, precious metals, etc...) They control every govt and all commodities around the world. they control all currencies around the world. This is how they fuck with countries who dont play their game ie Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, North Korea, Cuba and now even Russia and China. They are your masters. 

I know I will get slammed for this but Old Henry Ford (who was quoted at the beginning of the video" spoke quite extensively about this exact practice when he purchased his hometown newspaper the Dearborn Independent and published some pieces called "the International Jew". Obviously not very politically correct in todays climate but was completely relevant back in his day with the predatory practices of International bankers (who happened to be jewish) and how they created economic booms and busts and runs on banks so they could gobble up their assets for cheap. Henry was probably in the cross hairs of some of these pricks as well as other 20th century industrialists. Hence the anti-semetic theme of those times. And here we are today, same people doing the same thing but dont say joo cuz woolie will get all butthurt and call you an anti semite which is the worst thing in the world you could possibly be! Call them "bankers" Flame away!

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I know I will get slammed for this but Old Henry Ford (who was quoted at the beginning of the video" spoke quite extensively about this exact practice when he purchased his hometown newspaper the Dearborn Independent and published some pieces called "the International Jew". Obviously not very politically correct in todays climate but was completely relevant back in his day with the predatory practices of International bankers (who happened to be jewish) and how they created economic booms and busts and runs on banks so they could gobble up their assets for cheap. Henry was probably in the cross hairs of some of these pricks as well as other 20th century industrialists. Hence the anti-semetic theme of those times. And here we are today, same people doing the same thing but dont say joo cuz woolie will get all butthurt and call you an anti semite which is the worst thing in the world you could possibly be! Call them "bankers" Flame away!

Lots of Christians have done the same. Islam forbids or limits interest on loans and promotes profit and loss sharing. Now you know a little about the contempt for Islam. 

That video is spot on, if you were to go and post that over on TBP, Dog Dick and Big Sperm, (who happen to be in the banking industry) would be offended by it. In regards to the  2008 crash, those 2 douche nozzles believe it was the borrower that caused the crash. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That video is spot on, if you were to go and post that over on TBP, Dog Dick and Big Sperm, (who happen to be in the banking industry) would be offended by it. In regards to the  2008 crash, those 2 douche nozzles believe it was the borrower that caused the crash. :lmao:

I have zero respect for anyone that works in banking and can’t acknowledge the rampant fraud in that industry which lead up to 2008. Fraud went all the way up the chain. From appraiser to CEO. The entire industry was complicit. Even having a discussion with them makes me ill. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have zero respect for anyone that works in banking and can’t acknowledge the rampant fraud in that industry which lead up to 2008. Fraud went all the way up the chain. From appraiser to CEO. The entire industry was complicit. Even having a discussion with them makes me ill. 

I agree 100%. I've read quite a bit in regards to the mortgage crisis and the TARP bailout and the whole thing is disgustingly fraudulent. I had about .001% respect for banking before the crash, after the crash it's 0%.

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well, Ford was also mentioned in the book written by Hitler.

28 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The banking industry is always in need of fresh pawns, and there is never any shortage of supply.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That's how I feel about the medical profession.

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots of Christians have done the same. Islam forbids or limits interest on loans and promotes profit and loss sharing. Now you know a little about the contempt for Islam. 

They also demand the spread of the faith by sword, and kill all homos and infidels and women are property 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully you never become chronically ill. 

I do hope that. Just as a healthy person Im already viewed as an ATM machine. A sick person to those in the medical profession is like winning the fucking lottery.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Christianity used to forbid usury also. But Christianity has a lot of tennants that have long been abandoned. 

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, Ford was also mentioned in the book written by Hitler.

Well alot of what history says WW1 and WW2 were about was skewed. bet your ass it was about the very same thing every war is about and that what the OP is about. 

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They also demand the spread of the faith by sword, and kill all homos and infidels and women are property 

do a little reading on the Inquisition. Religion is a scourge. Except Buddaism. I dont think those guys ever engaged in imperialism. :lol: