Check your account email address ×

Ted Koppel Tells Hannity How It Is

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: plus Trump deserves any time off he takes cuz he works harder then any POTUS in modern history and :finger3:  you goose stepping square headed FUCK 

ha ha ha Trump fan boy...   Look at you go.  "He works harder"   You are the dumbest fucker on the site. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fact that we're spending so much time and energy on politics shows that this country is fucked. 

I'm seeing more and, more people on TV and internet, talking about the dangerous division in this country, and the spectre of a civil war. 

But what you are not seeing is the 68% that just don't give a fuck.

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Where do you see yourself in this mix of biased posters?

He sees himself like a couple others in this forum, as only “they” can see both sides, only “they” have a balanced opinion that matters, only “ they” are capable of finding the truth, as if riding a fence in this Uber polarized climate is some kind of special skill.  It accomplishes zero, other than to puff up their own egos, while looking down their noses.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: what a load of shit.

No shit but I guarantee that old coot leaned back in his chair with his hands together behind his head and thought “damn I’m good”....SMH🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Ted is 100% correct and many of you morons prove it everyday. Just one example is how you so called conservatives jump up and down about how much money Obama spent playing golf or going on vacation or deficits and then when Trump becomes president plays twice as much golf, vacations more and spent half a trillion more annually and don't say shit. You are a bunch of brain dead cultists. And Fox news is your leader. Vice versa for mc, beta Kev, slinger and the likes. You are your own worst enemies. Bunch of faggots too. :bigfinger:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

That’s pretty much what I thought about your post.  Wgaf about vacations or golf!?  President can’t spend more than Congress authorizes.  Obama was a terrible president who had most of the media in his back pocket.  Trump gets 92% negative coverage.  Whether he turns out to be as bad as Obama we will see, but he’s done wonders for the economy, and laid bare the corruption.  I’m good with that.  Burn it all down as far as I’m concerned.  There’s also a concept called pragmatism, that you can’t win every battle, so choose the ones you can.  Is that defending deficit spending?    Maybe in your eyes, but talk to us in a couple years if the debt/ deficit isn’t on the right track.  How does that reconcile With you?

Yes....we must be pragmatic about our rights be destroyed , our country engaged in graft, corruption and theft , imperialism and interventionism running rampant and a government that serves only itself with laws that apply unjustly and only to the proletariat. 

More pragmatism will certainly help

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....we must be pragmatic about our rights be destroyed , our country engaged in graft, corruption and theft , imperialism and interventionism running rampant and a government that serves only itself with laws that apply unjustly and only to the proletariat. 

More pragmatism will certainly help

That word clearly triggers you Ben, given how you’ve gone off twice now over it.  Trumps not the emperor.  Can you at least admit that he has helped to expose that corruption, and for that he has made a positive impact? 

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He sees himself like a couple others in this forum, as only “they” can see both sides, only “they” have a balanced opinion that matters, only “ they” are capable of finding the truth, as if riding a fence in this Uber polarized climate is some kind of special skill.  It accomplishes zero, other than to puff up their own egos, while looking down their noses.

Your opinion of others isn't worth a shit. Even Trumpsters on here make fun of you for going full retard.

I was asking him where he saw himself because if he truly saw himself as in the middle, it would be interesting to hear his take on media outlets.  ie does he see the media bias sites as being accurate, what news media does he think is middle of the road? etc. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That word clearly triggers you Ben, given how you’ve gone off twice now over it.  Trumps not the emperor.  Can you at least admit that he has helped to expose that corruption, and for that he has made a positive impact? 

Certainly he has exposed some of it.....but what has he done to change it?

He told us about the massive violation of rights that occurred and the corruption and subversion of democracy at the FBI and DOJ and then promised to expose it....

What did we get? Another excuse and a good leaving alone. Quid pro quo from the orange idiot. 

If he is going to do nothing to disrupt the corrupt system that has its tentacles from the barney fife to the AG and everything in between than what good is he? 

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit but I guarantee that old coot leaned back in his chair with his hands together behind his head and thought “damn I’m good”....SMH🤣🤣🤣

lol jump right in to rub some self soothing cream on the thin skin 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

But what you are not seeing is the 68% that just don't give a fuck.

Almost everybody I talk to ( not a huge amount of people ) are very concerned with our state of politics. Not protesting, demonstrating, or marching, but still concerned. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s pretty much what I thought about your post.  Wgaf about vacations or golf!?  President can’t spend more than Congress authorizes.  Obama was a terrible president who had most of the media in his back pocket.  Trump gets 92% negative coverage.  Whether he turns out to be as bad as Obama we will see, but he’s done wonders for the economy, and laid bare the corruption.  I’m good with that.  Burn it all down as far as I’m concerned.  There’s also a concept called pragmatism, that you can’t win every battle, so choose the ones you can.  Is that defending deficit spending?    Maybe in your eyes, but talk to us in a couple years if the debt/ deficit isn’t on the right track.  How does that reconcile With you?

Criticize my post and then prove it to the letter in the same post. epic! 

20 hours ago, Anler said:

Ted is 100% correct and many of you morons prove it everyday. Just one example is how you so called conservatives jump up and down about how much money Obama spent playing golf or going on vacation or deficits and then when Trump becomes president plays twice as much golf, vacations more and spent half a trillion more annually and don't say shit. You are a bunch of brain dead cultists. And Fox news is your leader. Vice versa for mc, beta Kev, slinger and the likes. You are your own worst enemies. Bunch of faggots too. :bigfinger:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Criticize my post and then prove it to the letter in the same post. epic! 

I criticized your post because you started right out the chute with the name calling and the “I’m above it all” bullshit.  You put that stodgy old fossil up as the arbiter of balance, which is silly. I’m no fan of Hannity, his style is ind of grating, on the other hand, the reason there are guys like him, Limbaugh and others s precisely because of guys like Koppel, Rather or name many of the so called mainstream news reporters.   They report what the others don’t.  The fact that approval ratings are so low in the media is because we’re getting two distinctly different versions of reality getting shoved down our throats daily.  If you think that being a “conservative” or a “liberal” means you have to be in lockstep with every policy position, or they’re phony if they just don’t scream it every chance they get, I don’t know what to tell you.  I honestly believe (my opinion!) that Trump is up against an unprecedented stacking of a the deck, and that outweighs the random times he may not fall into your self defined description of who he should be.  The government is corrupt and the media is corrupt, the evidence is everywhere, I’ll support the guy who’s fighting that.  Do you really think He colluded with Russia, that Kavanaugh was a rapist?  If you’re more interested in just insulting people who think like me, well have at it.