Check your account email address ×

Here's another question for Trumpsters.

Are Presidential travel expenses still an issue for Republicans?

I seem to recall everytime Michelle or Barrack left the whitehouse, every dollar spent was money taken out of the mouths of Veterans.

Judicial watch got future Trumpsters all riled up when they added 100 million in travel expenses in two terms. 

It was important enough that Donald campaigned on not taking vacations or golfing.  

He claimed he would be too busy working for the American people.  

Boy did you get played.  He spent 21 million in 88 days.   I can't seem to find anything on how much he is up to now. 

But if that bag of Orange shit continued fleecing you at that rate it would have taken less than two years to spend more than Obama did in 8

How the fuck is he going to cut spending in departments he knows nothing about when he can't even control his own spending. 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are Presidential travel expenses still an issue for Republicans?

I seem to recall everytime Michelle or Barrack left the whitehouse, every dollar spent was money taken out of the mouths of Veterans.

Judicial watch got future Trumpsters all riled up when they added 100 million in travel expenses in two terms. 

It was important enough that Donald campaigned on not taking vacations or golfing.  

He claimed he would be too busy working for the American people.  

Boy did you get played.  He spent 21 million in 88 days.   I can't seem to find anything on how much he is up to now. 

But if that bag of Orange shit continued fleecing you at that rate it would have taken less than two years to spend more than Obama did in 8

How the fuck is he going to cut spending in departments he knows nothing about when he can't even control his own spending. 

Your asking morons?