Check your account email address ×

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather 1 hr ago

Just now, Rigid1 said:

OMG,..is this not a tour of Europe?? Look I get you guys have full blown TDS and know nothing about flight plans. You idiots think it's about the weather in Paris or the weather at the cemetery,.. I explain this like I would to my 12yr old.. 

Point A is Paris, point B is cemetery...but point E where the president is supposed to arrive at 8am tomorrow morning..Point E now has a storm rolling in at 7:30am so a LOGISTICS EXPERT now needs to get the president to point E by 6am to keep the scheduled meeting with some other government officials..So the LOGISTIC EXPERT cuts out the hour long visit to the cemetery due to weather to beat the weather coming in the next day..FFS, you guys are utter morons..

Jesus Christ dude....

we all understand your vast knowledge of air traffic delays from points a to b. The orange clown is an hour away by car, and could make the trip if he wanted to. Now quit looking like a fool here. He is in Paris, his helicopter is in Paris, he has access to other vehicles etc etc etc 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Jesus Christ dude....

we all understand your vast knowledge of air traffic delays from points a to b. The orange clown is an hour away by car, and could make the trip if he wanted to. Now quit looking like a fool here. He is in Paris, his helicopter is in Paris, he has access to other vehicles etc etc etc 

Dude what about the schedule and weather at other destinations..FFS,..it's like the stupid of the stupid is out today..

Have you ever been on vacation with your family, let's say a road trip,..planned out destinations?? And skipped a destination due to the weather at final destination..to beat it??

I bet we all have

Edited by Rigid1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

General bone spurs. Yeah!!

I'm sure they act up on rainy day.  Poor President snowflake.  He's scared of reporters questions and scared of rain. 

No wonder these betas like him so much.  He's just like them. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

General bone spurs. Yeah!!

What a pussy asshole. Thousands gave their lives in all kinds of weather and this fuckin chickenhawk fake can’t show up in a little rain?

How any veteran can support this asshole is beyond me.

he has no excuse.

Edited by Mainecat

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a pussy asshole. Thousands gave their lives in all kinds of weather and this fuckin chickenhawk fake can’t show up in a little rain?

he has no excuse.

Simmer down, Pants Shitter.  You don’t give a flying fuck about any life lost in any battle.

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

he has no excuse.

And he wanted a military parade... Draft dodging orange chicken shit.

45240859_1965611516809868_7712430888906129408_n-1.jpg

Trudeau owns Trump the pussy....

“As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet and our hair gets wet and our shoes get wet, I think it's all the more fitting that we remember on that day, in Dieppe, the rain wasn't rain, it was bullets," Justin Trudeau

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Do you read what you post? Your a bigger pussy than Trump.

Yes.  I sure am.  I’m scared and stuff.  It’s like when you told me The I “didn’t know who I was dealing with!”  :lmao:

Even in your finest day.....no.

Just now, bladefever said:

Glad to see a leader not afraid of a little rain. While Bone Spurs Trump couldn't make the time to attend. But he sure has a loud mouth about someone taking a knee. What a Clown.

He’s not my president. He’s a fake patriot.

• Like 1