Check your account email address ×

We just keep stacking them up like cordwood in this country

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When I was a kid they had secure hospitals for crazies. Now they roam among us. 

It's amazing how many facilities are closed across the country, we all know they didn't just get better,..they were just let out to roam among us..

Anyone see shooters name yet?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's fucked up for sure and that is all I'll say lest I'm labeled emotional and anti gun. 

It was a college bar, there was the occasional brawl back in the day, we never thought about a gunman.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Those state run mental institutions cost money, the defunding occurred during the Reagan Admin, I guess that's what I voted for.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was a college bar, there was the occasional brawl back in the day, we never thought about a gunman.

Those state run mental institutions cost money, the defunding occurred during the Reagan Admin, I guess that's what I voted for.

When 2 crazies mate you end up with pure evil.

Sheriff's Sgt. Ron Helus 'Died A Hero' In California Shooting

Ventura Country Sheriff’s Sgt. Ron Helus died “a hero” in Wednesday’s shooting at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, California, Sheriff Geoff Dean said. Helus was among least 12 killed when a gunman opened fire on the popular nightspot for local college students outside Los Angeles.

Helus, among the first law enforcement responders, entered the front door of the bar with a highway patrol officer, according to reports. He was shot multiple times before his fellow officer could move him out of the way. Helus later died from his injuries.

Helus had been on the force for 29 years and was to retire in a year, CBS News noted.

“He was totally committed,” Dean said. “He gave his all and tonight, as I told his wife, he died a hero ... because he went in to save lives.”

a man wearing a hat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sheriffs-sgt-ron-helus-died-a-hero-in-california-shooting/ar-BBPtGfn

Is this an irony joke thread.  Has to be.  I’m not taking the bait.

Well....maybe just a nibble;  let’s open these institutions back up again.  I can’t wait to see who resists this idea....then, can’t wait to see who we put in them.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this an irony joke thread.  Has to be.  I’m not taking the bait.

Well....maybe just a nibble;  let’s open these institutions back up again.  I can’t wait to see who resists this idea....then, can’t wait to see who we put in them.

:lmao:

Inhumane....let them roam free.

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

really you sniveling little cunt . I can her it now oh those mean r republicans are going to start locking people up just because they stoped taking there meds . Fuck YOU 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really you sniveling little cunt . I can her it now oh those mean r republicans are going to start locking people up just because they stoped taking there meds . Fuck YOU 

Wow...getting a little emotional there EZ Glider....instead of laughing at his post Dopo maybe should call him out for being so emotional.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...getting a little emotional there EZ Glider....instead of laughing at his post Dopo maybe should call him out for being so emotional.

you will be right there chanting with depends and you sure shit know it 

California has an extraordinary amount of crazies. I lived there for a couple years in the 80’s and experienced it first hand. They got a real problem out there because the weather will allow most of them to live out on the streets.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's not wrong at all though and you know it.  MC is a hack's hack.  A perfect, lying  hypocritical twat.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Damn you Ronald Reagan!!!! :queen:

Fucking Reagan.  He's the reason for these fucking shootings!!!  GOD DAMN HIM!!!

This thread is excellent!

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

California has an extraordinary amount of crazies. I lived there for a couple years in the 80’s and experienced it first hand. They got a real problem out there because the weather will allow most of them to live out on the streets.

well that and the excellent social services . it is like a Ophra show out there you get a check you get a check you get a check and you all get a bonus voucher . 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's not wrong at all though and you know it.  MC is a hack's hack.  A perfect, lying  hypocritical twat.

Fucking Reagan.  He's the reason for these fucking shootings!!!  GOD DAMN HIM!!!

This thread is excellent!

Yeah , its weird. You would think getting shot by a mentally ill person would of smartened him up??!! :lol:

Jody Fosters Army!!!!  If I ever lose it and shoot a bunch of people, I'm going to say it was for  Jody.....really fuck her up.

God Dammit!!!! Stop killing people for me!!!!!!  

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you will be right there chanting with depends and you sure shit know it 

You are a fucking idiot and I was never in favor of closing state hospitals...I was Middle School/High School age when it started and we had one close in TC which is fifty miles from here and I remember noticing more obviously disturbed people walking the streets...hell some of them bought us beer if we asked real nicely!!🤣

Just now, Cold War said:

Yeah , its weird. You would think getting shot by a mentally ill person would of smartened him up??!! :lol:

Jody Fosters Army!!!!  If I ever lose it and shoot a bunch of people, I'm going to say it was for  Jody.....really fuck her up.

God Dammit!!!! Stop killing people for me!!!!!!  

Holy shit!  I never even thought of blaming Jody Foster.  HOLY SHIT!  You cracked this wide open!!!!  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well that and the excellent social services . it is like a Ophra show out there you get a check you get a check you get a check and you all get a bonus voucher . 

I no longer recognize any of the places I used to visit there.  I was born in OC.  California is a shithole.  Most of my family has moved or is in the process of it.  I've got an uncle that's big into trying to split the state.  Another uncle who has already moved his large CPU manu firm to Texas (with all it's jobs) and should close on his house and move completely by the end of this year.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are a fucking idiot and I was never in favor of closing state hospitals...I was Middle School/High School age when it started and we had one close in TC which is fifty miles from here and I remember noticing more obviously disturbed people walking the streets...hell some of them bought us beer if we asked real nicely!!🤣

so you were never in favor of closing state hospitals . so I say again you would sure shit be right there chanting with depends those republicans are evil and want to lock people up for not taking there meds. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  I never even thought of blaming Jody Foster.  HOLY SHIT!  You cracked this wide open!!!!  :lmao:

I no longer recognize any of the places I used to visit there.  I was born in OC.  California is a shithole.  Most of my family has moved or is in the process of it.  I've got an uncle that's big into trying to split the state.  Another uncle who has already moved his large CPU manu firm to Texas (with all it's jobs) and should close on his house and move completely by the end of this year.

I  lived out there early 90s but in the north . still fuck load of homeless there. I have been to LA a few times in the last few yrs it is a fucking nightmare .