Check your account email address ×

US general admits Afghan war cannot be won

Anler

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The only reason we invaded Afghanistan was for the heroine. The CIA basically controls the poppy trade which the Taliban at all but shut down. Why do you think they’re such a massive supply of cheap heroine

95% of America’s heroin comes from Mexico. It’s heroin. Heroine is a female that would kick your conspiracy silly ass. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We could’ve had the same result by keeping a large contingent of troops out of the county and gone after the bad actors with air and smaller kill teams. But that doesn’t win elections here in America. 

That's how we started it , and it was the most successful part of that clusterfuck.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The US should have known it was a war it couldn't win before we even entered it. How long did it take the Soviet Union to figure out? Me thinks it was a lot quicker than the US.

10 yrs I beleive

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The US should have known it was a war it couldn't win before we even entered it. How long did it take the Soviet Union to figure out? Me thinks it was a lot quicker than the US.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

10 yrs I beleive

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Apparently they were only kinda stupid.

And you think we would have known better considering we helped the Mujahadeen defeat The Soviets. 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

It’s easy to “not win” when there is no real objective.  Or, they are balatantly unrealistic.  All that happens is lots of death, suffering and destruction.  From a military statistic standpoint, we win them all.  But, nothing really changes after we leave.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

10 yrs I beleive

Yep.  There is some really good books written correlating the US IN Vietnam and Russia in Afghanistan. Train wrecks from the start.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you think we would have known better considering we helped the Mujahadeen defeat The Soviets. 

Yes. You aren't going to win that type of war unless you go all in and destroy the country. You are fighting guerrillas, not an organized fighting force.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes. You aren't going to win that type of war unless you go all in and destroy the country. You are fighting guerrillas, not an organized fighting force.

That's what The Soviets were doing with their Hind Helicopters....laying waste to everything including women and children which is why we supplied The Stinger Missiles.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's what The Soviets were doing with their Hind Helicopters....laying waste to everything including women and children which is why we supplied The Stinger Missiles.

I meant with one or two well placed bombs that go big time boom!!!!   Not something we should be doing in this instance, but the best way to win in these situations.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

a point i made going back to the HCSCE days.  trying to occupy any ME country will not work,  they need a dictator to keep the savages inline

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

a point i made going back to the HCSCE days.  trying to occupy any ME country will not work,  they need a dictator to keep the savages inline

Our type of govt wont work there and isnt welcomed. We should blame it all on the joos and saudis, make friends and leave. 

19 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We could’ve had the same result by keeping a large contingent of troops out of the county and gone after the bad actors with air and smaller kill teams. But that doesn’t win elections here in America. 

You mean like Obama did in Libya?

Seemed pretty successful.  

In fact if Trump had done the same thing all the Trumpsters would call him the greatest military leader of all time. 

It's a shame the 4 that got killed in Benhaaaaazzziiiiiiiiii! were more important than all the people bush and Cheney fucked up in Iraq and Afghanistan. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In fact if Trump had done the same thing all the Trumpsters would call him the greatest military leader of all time. 

It's a shame the 4 that got killed in Benhaaaaazzziiiiiiiiii! were more important than all the people bush and Cheney fucked up in Iraq and Afghanistan. 

You and most liberals were all about the Afghan war and you know it.  Just like the Iraq war , before it became unpopular. 

A34880B2-7E21-42B6-B170-C9B8AAD310B1.jpeg

22D83BE0-C219-483A-8AC4-E045C36F9C2D.jpeg

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obama’s plan in Libya was a fucking disaster. There’s nothing successful about it. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

You and most liberals were all about the Afghan war and you know it.  Just like the Iraq war , before it became unpopular. 

A34880B2-7E21-42B6-B170-C9B8AAD310B1.jpeg

22D83BE0-C219-483A-8AC4-E045C36F9C2D.jpeg

Takes a special kind of stupid to blame the Afghan war on Democrats.  You stupid voters were so hyped up by the war machine you would have lynched any politician that voted against it.  How many on air personalities lost their jobs by speaking out against it?

You had all of your allies behind you and they were winning. Then the Republicans decided their friends needed more money so they pulled troops from Afghanistan to fight in Iraq.  That move was fucking stupid but you dumbasses chanted USA USA USA and got pissed at anyone who argued against it.. "Freedom Fries"  Throwing Rocks at cars from Canada because Cretien asked for proof.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Obama’s plan in Libya was a fucking disaster. There’s nothing successful about it. 

regime change, low cost financially and in terms of lives and injured soldiers. 

Other than Clinton bombing Saddam to halt his weapons program, name another US military campaign that was more successful for less overall cost.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

regime change, low cost financially and in terms of lives and injured soldiers. 

Other than Clinton bombing Saddam to halt his weapons program, name another US military campaign that was more successful for less overall cost.

How'd Obamas Syria campaign work out :lol: you fucking low iq cunt

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Takes a special kind of stupid to blame the Afghan war on Democrats.  You stupid voters were so hyped up by the war machine you would have lynched any politician that voted against it.  How many on air personalities lost their jobs by speaking out against it?

You had all of your allies behind you and they were winning. Then the Republicans decided their friends needed more money so they pulled troops from Afghanistan to fight in Iraq.  That move was fucking stupid but you dumbasses chanted USA USA USA and got pissed at anyone who argued against it.. "Freedom Fries"  Throwing Rocks at cars from Canada because Cretien asked for proof.

WHAT....IN THE FUCK....ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT HERE???????

OMG....It's like you're nine years old!!!!  What the fuck?!?!??!?!

Complete moron.