Check your account email address ×

Uh-oh this could get ugly

First off, any officer that employs their dog to do their job is a coward..and a fat, lazy one at that.  Any officer that employs a dog to run down an armed person and that dog get's wounded or killed, should be brought up on endangerment and/or murder charges.

Secondly, how did this half wit even survive long enough to make it to the hospital?  These officers are inept.

• Like 1

I don’t have any problem with this. Zero. I don’t think it would have turned out any different if it was some crazed white dude with a gun.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First off, any officer that employs their dog to do their job is a coward..and a fat, lazy one at that.  Any officer that employs a dog to run down an armed person and that dog get's wounded or killed, should be brought up on endangerment and/or murder charges.

Secondly, how did this half wit even survive long enough to make it to the hospital?  These officers are inept.

That’s fucking stupid. That’s the whole point of the dog. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

wtf do you think they're for? companionship?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s fucking stupid. That’s the whole point of the dog. 

Yeah...I know what "the point" is.  My point is how about some of these uniform fuck heads get in shape and do the job they are trained to do.  

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Have to agree with XLT.  I love dogs but a K9 is a tool in the tool belt.  Unfortunately the K9 is disposable but the dog helped bring an end to the situation.   

The dog was sacrificed as part of the situation.  I wonder if the man would have turned and fired of the officers untucked their cutesy pants from their mIlitary spec boots and ran after him?  They could regroom thier mustaches afterwords if they got jumbled up with cheeseburger crumbs in the hasty persuit.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  They can serve a purpose.  Bomb/drug/rescue are good examples.  

yeah i could probably agree with you on this topic. but for now,i guess it depends on each situation. if a cop was being obviously lazy....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah i could probably agree with you on this topic. but for now,i guess it depends on each situation. if a cop was being obviously lazy....

Look.  The cops released their dog to "apprehend" an armed and clearly dangerous man after he refused their orders to stop.  After the dog was shot and killed, the officers returned fire striking the man.  What was the distance here?  Lazy, scared and inept LE if you ask me.  

The dog's purpose is to apprehend the suspect without lethal force and it reduces the risk to the officers.

I'd rather see a 100 K9 officers shot than one person. 

Zampoopski has a special place for dogs because they don't call him a dumbass when he talks shit. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The dog's purpose is to apprehend the suspect without lethal force and it reduces the risk to the officers.

I'd rather see a 100 K9 officers shot than one person. 

Zampoopski has a special place for dogs because they don't call him a dumbass when he talks shit. 

Retard, tiny hands McGhee is back.  Woooopie!!!  :lol: 

"Humans are God's special creatures" she says.  :lmao: 

36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I like dogs better than most people.   

Make me a paw licker? 

Me personally, if I was on duty now, I would consider ANY contact with a black person as an immediate, viable threat of death. No ifs, ands or buts. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Me personally, if I was on duty now, I would consider ANY contact with a black person as an immediate, viable threat of death. No ifs, ands or buts. 

I think a lot of blacks are thinking the same thing about cops.  Violative situation for sure.  Would not want to be cop today.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think a lot of blacks are thinking the same thing about cops.  Violative situation for sure.  Would not want to be cop today.  

You're absolutely right. That's why I believe this is UNFIXABLE. I believe it will get worse, much worse, before it gets better. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Usually the paperwork is much quicker and the questions are easier to answer, as long as the patient dies at the hospital, and is not DOA.