Check your account email address ×

Uh-oh this could get ugly

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

First off, any officer that employs their dog to do their job is a coward..and a fat, lazy one at that.  Any officer that employs a dog to run down an armed person and that dog get's wounded or killed, should be brought up on endangerment and/or murder charges.

Secondly, how did this half wit even survive long enough to make it to the hospital?  These officers are inept.

Murder charges for a dog. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I think a lot of blacks are thinking the same thing about cops.  Violative situation for sure.  Would not want to be cop today.  

Why don't we all just leave them alone?  Let them police themselves?  I'm all for it.

46 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Usually the paperwork is much quicker and the questions are easier to answer, as long as the patient dies at the hospital, and is not DOA.

There is zero chance I'm gonna be lead to believe these cops were aiming to wound.  Better chance one of them got lucky and winged the guy just right.

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s starting to take after Derpbroski and typing essays of jibberish. Those two have their little circle jerk of nonsense. 

You are pushing your luck, little man.  :lmao:

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Murder charges for a dog. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Well, he's a fellow "officer of the law"...correct?

Relax and try to enjoy the sarcastic hyperbole.  Be a contrarian elsewhere...like in Aleppo.  :lol2:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why don't we all just leave them alone?  Let them police themselves?  I'm all for it.

There is zero chance I'm gonna be lead to believe these cops were aiming to wound.  Better chance one of them got lucky and winged the guy just right.

You are pushing your luck, little man.  :lmao:

Relax and try to enjoy the sarcastic hyperbole.  Be a contrarian elsewhere...like in Aleppo.  :lol2:

I am too.  First thing I would do if in charge.  Stop all patrolling in the neighborhoods .  You don’t want us here , we don’t want to be here.  Call the meat wagons to come pick up the bodies.  

Detroit is starting to use more & more cameras to police.  A complete reactionary approach.   When you drive around and see the green flashing lights, that is the DPD watching you. 

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Cold War said:

I am too.  First thing I would do if in charge.  Stop all patrolling in the neighborhoods .  You don’t us here , we don’t want to be here.  Call the meat wagons to come pick up the bodies.  

Detroit is starting to use more & more cameras to police.  A complete reactionary approach.   When you drive around and see the green flashing lights, that is the DPD watching you. 

I've tried to debate this with MotoFraud and he keeps losing internet connection.  Kinda weird.  There's NO REASON we need to emply such large police forces if we can just rope certain areas out that want to watch after eachother without interference.  

@motonoggin lowering the employed "bootlickers" would be good...correct?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Me personally, if I was on duty now, I would consider ANY contact with a black person as an immediate, viable threat of death. No ifs, ands or buts. 

You personally, are a faggot.  

And shut the fuck up!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The dog will just have to accept whatever happens. Actions have consequences, right? :lol:

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The dog will just have to accept whatever happens. Actions have consequences, right? :lol:

I responded three times before deleting each one..I don't even know what you are trying to say here.  Just a grasp at something?  

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

#doglivesmatter

Don't laugh......Dems are trying to find a way for them to vote right now!

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I responded three times before deleting each one..I don't even know what you are trying to say here.  Just a grasp at something? 

:lol: :lol: 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I am too.  First thing I would do if in charge.  Stop all patrolling in the neighborhoods .  You don’t want us here , we don’t want to be here.  Call the meat wagons to come pick up the bodies.  

Unfortunately we can't just let the negro boyz kill each other off. It doesn't work that way, I wish it did. The demons hurt and kill innocent bystanders in many instances. Also, the counties have to pick up the EMERGENCY ROOM bills for these negro boyz who refuse to be DISSEd, and get shot. The city of CHICAGO has to pay MILLIONS of dollars each year for the ER care for these fucking black demons. THOSE ARE YOUR FUCKING TAX DOLLARS, AND MINE!!! 

Somebody has to pay for the low IQ, high testosterone of the American Negro. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Unfortunately we can't just let the negro boyz kill each other off. It doesn't work that way, I wish it did. The demons hurt and kill innocent bystanders in many instances. Also, the counties have to pick up the EMERGENCY ROOM bills for these negro boyz who refuse to be DISSEd, and get shot. The city of CHICAGO has to pay MILLIONS of dollars each year for the ER care for these fucking black demons. THOSE ARE YOUR FUCKING TAX DOLLARS, AND MINE!!! 

Somebody has to pay for the low IQ, high testosterone of the American Negro. 

You might want to fear this group of intelligent upholding " White " citizens.

45259787_1967509113286775_4993719330727264256_n.jpg

58 minutes ago, bladefever said:

You might want to fear this group of intelligent upholding " White " citizens.

45259787_1967509113286775_4993719330727264256_n.jpg

My post was regarding letting blacks kill each other off in the big cities, you faggot.   How many black girls were raped by whites in 2016, faggot? How many white girls were raped by blacks in 2016, faggot? POST THAT UP, FAGGOT!!!! 

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My post was regarding letting blacks kill each other off in the big cities, you faggot.   How many times was I raped by blacks in 2016, faggot? How many times was I  raped by blacks in 2017, faggot? POST THAT UP, FAGGOT!!!! 

I'm not really sure. But I see your still a little sore..... Pal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Family is saying the dog bit him and he had to kill it in self defense. 

Unreal! But not surprised at all. 

Had the cop tackled him and he shot and killed the cop it would be self defense? :dunno: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Unreal! But not surprised at all. 

Had the cop tackled him and he shot and killed the cop it would be self defense? :dunno: 

What is unbelievable is the  normalcies   They believe.  I mean who hasn’t been at their babies shower and having to go out in parking lot guns a blazing.  Total over reacting by police. :S

23 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s starting to take after Derpbroski and typing essays of jibberish. Those two have their little circle jerk of nonsense. 

They are complete fucking idiots. But in their own special ways. 

They take completely different routes but both arrive a dumbfuckville at exactly the same time.  What are the odds?

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Family is saying the dog bit him and he had to kill it in self defense. 

You ever see video of the way the cops let those dogs rip into suspects?
If one of the dogs latched on to your leg, you'd shoot the fucker too. 

Dogs are only slightly dumber than their owners.  It makes the owner feel good to always have one up on another creature. 

Today on our local community facebook feed a women complained about the number of sirens near her place.  Her dog has anxiety and it's losing it.  Fucking dog has anxiety.  Maybe it can hide under the bed along with Arctic beta.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They are complete fucking idiots. But in their own special ways. 

They take completely different routes but both arrive a dumbfuckville at exactly the same time.  What are the odds?

Look at you with your tiny little fists of fury in the air!  Shake ‘em like a little Beta Cuck!!!!  :lmao:

No fucking way you are in charge of shit at your daddy’s business.  NO.  FUCKING...WHEY....

Grab that mop and put your brother online!!!!  :lol2: