Check your account email address ×

nah, no voter suppression here folks..

not permitting many native americans in north dakota to vote, if they don't have street addresses. many do not, and have PO boxes instead.

repuke gov candidate, who is secretary of state, allows his peeps to decide if there is a 100% perfect match between voter ID cards and gov ID. if not, it gets tossed

not to mention all the other BS.

why can repukes never win honestly? they have to suppress votes, work with russia, etc etc etc.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not permitting many native americans in north dakota to vote, if they don't have street addresses. many do not, and have PO boxes instead.

repuke gov candidate, who is secretary of state, allows his peeps to decide if there is a 100% perfect match between voter ID cards and gov ID. if not, it gets tossed

why can repukes never win honestly? they have to suppress votes, work with russia, etc etc etc.

You mean like cheating in a democratic primary? Or having dead people vote? Or is that a different kind of cheating?

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So Indians don’t have a street address to give EMS if they call 911???

• Gold Member

Never mind....  slingers linkless post.  Just typical fake shit..  they have addresses issued by the county and can get free iD’s with s correct street address....  Even on Election Day it is free ID at their polling place!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/11/01/north-dakotas-voter-id-law-aimed-silence-native-american-voters-instead-it-rallied-my-tribe/?utm_term=.bec637afd6a5

Our tribal motor vehicle department, which issues IDs, had already arranged with the Bureau of Indian Affairs to get access to its database of street addresses so we could print that information on the new cards.

Through some finagling, we secured a new ID machine for each of our four polling sites on Election Day, to ensure that all eligible citizens can get an ID and vote when they show up. We have also waived the processing fee.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You ever try to transmit a street address via smoke signal?  Better and easier to just look for the smoke.

They have street addresses....  See my above post and link.  They just don’t have mail service to that address

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

first of all, a jtssrx thread? :lol:

second of all, a jtssrx thread containing the word "may"? :lol: :lol:  :lol:

finally, a jtssrx thread containing dick morris? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol:

paleez! 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Never mindset slingers linkless post.  Just typical fake shit..  they have addresses issued by the county and can get free iD’s with s correct street address....  Even on Election Day it is free ID at their polling place!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/11/01/north-dakotas-voter-id-law-aimed-silence-native-american-voters-instead-it-rallied-my-tribe/?utm_term=.bec637afd6a5

Our tribal motor vehicle department, which issues IDs, had already arranged with the Bureau of Indian Affairs to get access to its database of street addresses so we could print that information on the new cards.

Through some finagling, we secured a new ID machine for each of our four polling sites on Election Day, to ensure that all eligible citizens can get an ID and vote when they show up. We have also waived the processing fee.

so slinger is the lefts JT....:lol:

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You ever try to transmit a street address via smoke signal?  Better and easier to just look for the smoke.

NO!  JUST FOR VOTING THE DON'T HAVE STREET ADDRESSES!!!!!

:lol:

If only all those migrants could get here in time and the Dems could slip them in!!!!  

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So Indians don’t have a street address to give EMS if they call 911???

:lol: you think that's the only way EMS can get to someone? man you are one dumb mofo. what about other people who only have PO boxes? 

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Never mindset slingers linkless post.  Just typical fake shit..  they have addresses issued by the county and can get free iD’s with s correct street address....  Even on Election Day it is free ID at their polling place!!!

again, you are one dumb mofo. ya think that's the only tribe in ND? but anyway, thanks for more proof of voter suppression activity, ya know, THE POINT OF MY THREAD :lol:

but have no fear, you are in good company with idiots in this place. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-denies-native-american-motion-block-voter-id/story?id=58923035

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO!  JUST FOR VOTING THE DON'T HAVE STREET ADDRESSES!!!!!

:lol:

If only all those migrants could get here in time and the Dems could slip them in!!!!  

add all the little things up and they get pretty big. some re-redistricting here, some stringent ID reqs there.....

cheats

Just now, Snoslinger said:

add all the little things up and they get pretty big. some re-redistricting here, some stringent ID reqs there.....

cheats

If your party would focus on a message and finding solid leadership to construct a plan, you might be able to quit worrying about minute segments of the population and conspiring to bring more paid votes in.  You know, start convincing voting citizens already here that what you have is better for America.

Just a thought.

If votes are so important, why don't democrats worry about not ensuring that they are diluted by foreign entities?

Why do liberals hate America?

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you cant follow the rules you shoukd t get a vote. Seems pretty simple to me. 

I see Snot is making excuses already and the election hasn’t even happened. 

They're all about blaming someone else for their shortcomings.

"I couldn't vote cuz I had no ride!"

"I got no ID!"

"Registration? Ain't no one got time for that".

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you cant follow the rules you shoukd t get a vote. Seems pretty simple to me. 

I see Snot is making excuses already and the election hasn’t even happened. 

tom's stupidity strikes again..

the only thing simple is you, as you cannot see what is going on here. the dem only one by a small fraction the last election, and the indian tribes helped with that. now the repukes went and changed things up, making voting more diffisult. meh, you know what? i'm done explaining shit to you. you're either too dumb to comprehend, or playing an idiot. either situation is a waste of my time. so fuck off, eh? 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom's stupidity strikes again..

the only thing simple is you, as you cannot see what is going on here. the dem only one by a small fraction the last election, and the indian tribes helped with that. now the repukes went and changed things up, making voting more diffisult. meh, you know what? i'm done explaining shit to you. you're either too dumb to comprehend, or playing an idiot. either situation is a waste of my time. so fuck off, eh? 

Triggered.