Check your account email address ×

Knew this kid ......be careful out there

f7ben

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  It's always a safe bet.  I saw this on the news but didn't pay attention.

I'm guessing I know where he was having a few pops at because that's mostly where I know him from. I also probably know where he hit or swerved for the deer at. Railroad grade I'm guessing and banks are pretty steep on the sides

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Always wear the belt, but not helmets. 

The other couples we ride with all wear helmets in their SxS .  I get the feeling they don’t approve, but oh well.  

I believe it's the law up here but I'm not a 100%? I'd wear both a seatbelt and helmet, personally. I can see, like in fireball's vid, it would be very easy to bang heads if you had a passenger as well. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Always wear the belt, but not helmets. 

The other couples we ride with all wear helmets in their SxS .  I get the feeling they don’t approve, but oh well.  

Dumb not to. The stock roll cages are pretty flimsy.

Just now, irv said:

I believe it's the law up here but I'm not a 100%? I'd wear both a seatbelt and helmet, personally. I can see, like in fireball's vid, it would be very easy to bang heads if you had a passenger as well. 

Its just fucking retarded not to wear a helmet in these pieces of shit.......they fling you all over the place and handle like a bag of fuck. It doesnt take much of a knock on the head to change or end your life for good 

Just now, f7ben said:

Its just fucking retarded not to wear a helmet in these pieces of shit.......they fling you all over the place and handle like a bag of fuck. It doesn't take much of a knock on the head to change or end your life for good 

I agree a 100%! :bc:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Dumb not to. The stock roll cages are pretty flimsy.

We trail ride at about 35 mph .  On flat trails.  Not going to be flipping over. 

Just now, Cold War said:

We trail ride at about 35 mph .  On flat trails.  Not going to be flipping over. 

Until a deer jumps out in front of you and you swerve to miss it, or some drunk fuck t-bones you... 

Why people dont wear helmets in SxS and /or on street bikes is just plain stupid. 

Edited by Blizzman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

It's none of my business what you do, but good luck with that. Shit happens at a lot lower speed than 35 sometimes. Just saying. :bc:

• Like 2

Just now, Blizzman said:

Until a deer jumps out in front of you and you swerve to miss it, or some drunk fuck t-bones you... 

Why people dont wear helmets in SxS and /or on street bikes is just plain stupid. 

Its amazing....just fucking insanely stupid. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right ,  but whip through the trrsils at 100 on sled .....I have a helmet on!!!!

Whipping through the trails at 100 is probably safer than riding in one of those rolling piles of ill handling faggotry......fucking things are like trying to pilot a wild whacky action bike

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Whipping through the trails at 100 is probably safer than riding in one of those rolling piles of ill handling faggotry......fucking things are like trying to pilot a wild whacky action bike

Settle down...... :lol:

I do appreciate the concern though. 😁